What Bestfriend?

It was you

 

"Dont worry, Sica."

"I'll come back soon."

"I'm Godly remember?"

"You can't even remember your bestfriend?"

 

I woke up with a terrible headache and the whole time I was asleep I kept hearing the word Godly and I kept seeing a kid, with a cute eyesmile. But the whole time in the dream,It was as if I felt sadness, sorrow. Luckily it was only a dream.  "Hey. You're finally awake." I looked to my right and saw Luhan there. 

"Hi oppa.." I sat up slowly and he helped me. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked. 

"A few hours." Luhan replied.

"What time is it?" Luhan checked his watch and spoke,"3.30.".

"School ended?!!" I exclaimed, immediately standing up. "Oh no!! I'm so gonna fail the test Mr Lim's going to give!! I never understood anything he taught and I wanted to ask him today! What do I dooooo!!!" 

Luhan laughed and I pouted at him, "Its not funny, oppa."

He messed my hair and patted my head, "Don't worry, I'll teach you and you can borrow some of Yuri's notes or Tiffany's.".

"Did I hear my name?" Somebody asked and Tiffany, Yuri and Sunny walked in the sick bay. 

"Yeah. I was telling Sica that she can borrow your notes because she panicked about failing." Luhan teased. 

"I did not!!" 

Luhan gave me a smile and I smiled back. "Well. Sorry Jess. I couldn't concentrate or take down notes. I was stuck with this annoying rude douche the whole lesson. Suga my . More like sour. " Tiffany folded her arms and puffed her cheeks, something she always does when she's frustrated or annoyed. 

"Me neither. I could not concentrate at all." Yuri echoed. 

"Probably because she's in love with Jin!!!" Sunny teased, jumping up and down. 

Yuri rolled her eyes and slapped sunny on the shoulder lightly. "Wait, Jin? Suga?" I asked, confused. Who were these strangers?

"Jess. 7 guys came to our school and they are Suga, Jin, V, Rapmonster, Jungkook, J-Hope and Jimin who proclaims to be your childhood bestfriend." Sunny explained.

"Childhood bestfriend?" I was so confused of everything. Was I gone that long for everything to change and make me so confused?

"Oh and your childhood bestfriend calls himself something... Was it Goodie? Gody?" Tiffany tried to recall the word my 'bestfriend' proclaimed himself to be. 

"Godly?" A word popped in my head and I remembered it from my dreams. 

"Yeah! Godly! That's it! Like how dumb and childish can that be?" Tiffany exclaimed. 

"Wait!! So you're telling me it was not a dream?!!!!" I yelled. 

They looked at me in confusion and surprise, "Geez Jess. You didn't have to yell." Tiffany said. 

Was my childhood bestfriend back? But how could I remember who he was? Deep inside, I felt happy and relieved he was back. But at the same time, I don't know if it was real. Was he really my childhood bestfriend? Did I even have a bestfriend?

I sighed in frustration, it that I can't remember anything.

Suddenly, a guy entered. His eye smile looked familiar. 

"Hey Sica."