Flowers

It was you

“Hyung, I love Jessica.”  Baekhyun confessed, it just came out of his mouth. Luhan’s eyes widened as he stared at Baekhyun. 

 
“B-Bwoh?” Luhan stuttered. 
 
“Its true. I love her. Well.. I used to. I used to love her, a lot. But i just did not have the guts to confess to her. When I heard that both of you were together, I didn’t know what to do. I was filled with regret. I was too late because I was such a coward to not have the guts confess to her. But at the same time, I was happy that she finally found someone who will love her. Someone who will take care of her and not take her for granted. So? I let her go. I let her go because I know. That she’s gonna be happier with you. Because I know that she will only love you. Her heart only beats for you. No one else, not even me or Donghae. So as long as your by her side, I know she’s gonna be okay.” Baekhyun smiled. Though his heart was strikes with pain after, he was happy that he told Luhan everything. He does love her. 
 
But he knows, that Luhans love for her is no match and that her love for Luhan is infinite.
 
“So Hyung. Be strong, arraso? Never leave her side, Never leave her for another girl.” Baekhyun said. 
 
Luhan nodded and smiled, “Gomawo Baekhyun ah.” 
 
Finally, the doctor came out as he smiled at everyone. “She’s going to be okay. But she’s going to be in coma. I don’t know when she’ll wake up. A week, a month? a year? We are not sure. But for now, we’ll just wait.” 
 
 
The doctor left with some of his assistants following him. Some of the exoshidae members sighed in relief while others cried. “I’ll wait sooyeon-ah. Even if it takes forever.” Luhan thought.
_________________
“Annyeong sooyeonie!!” Luhan greeted as he placed Jessica’s favourite flowers by the window, camellia. He remembered how she used to tell him why she loved the flowers so much. It was because it had a deep meaning. The Camellia is considered a symbol of desire, passion, refinement. It indicates a deep longing in the heart for your beloved. It is also a symbol of perfection and excellence. 

 

 
“How have you been doing?” He asked her as he too a chair and sat down beside her. “You know that teacher we hated? Mr Sang? He scolded me because I was looking outside the window during his class. He asked me what was much more interesting that is outside the window that made me look outside. And I answered, the sky. But isn’t it true? You used to talk to me about how interesting the sky is. How there are many mysteries that arent solved. But guess what, I was laughed at by the whole class and I got detention for this weekend. I guess I won’t be able to visit you this weekend. But SNSD and EXO would be here anyways so don’t worry."
________________
 
“JESSICAAAA!!” Luhan called and he did his normal routine. He placed the flowers but this time, it was roses. Roses meant deep love, concentration, intelligence, and passion. Sometimes, they are seen as a message for healing and courage.
 
“I wrote a song for you. And i even learned the guitar for you! I finally played my guitar which has been receiving dust for months. I got scolded by that giant you call you know? So I asked Lay to teach me instead.”  Luhan said as he took out his guitar and started playing. 
 
Exo: open arms  
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtDhCQAynHo
 
Luhan’s tears streamed down his face as he sang the song. As he ended, he paused for a while and clumsily wiped his tears away. He put down his guitar ad held her hand, “How do you like it? My voice is nice right?” He tried to make his voice sound cheerful. 
 
He sighed as the tears that he’s been holding back fell down, “I miss you, Sica..” 
__________________
 
 
 
 
Author's Note
TADAAAA!!! XD Hope you like it. I made a twist of Baekhyun loving Jessica too but he wont be disturbing Hansica's relationship in the future. But donghae will. I didnt mean to make Donghae be the antagonist/bad guy. But if not him who else?