Wounded

It was you

Jessica and luhan had left taeyeon and baekhyun at the mall and they went to Han river park. 

"You know.. You used to love going here." Luhan said. 

"Why?" Jessica asked. 

"You said that you liked hearing the rush of the water and the smell of nature." 

They got down from the car and walked. 

"Well. It is nice." 

Both of them leaned over the railings and stared at the river. 

"Sooyeon." Luhan called. 

"Yeah oppa?" 

"I'm sorry. About, everything. The lying and ... I don't know. Just.. Everything." Luhan said. 

Jessica looked over at luhan, he was looking at her. 

Jessica smiled, "it's okay oppa. I think I understood why you did it." 

"It's just--" luhan was cut off by something soft on his lips. 

She was kissing him. His jessica was kissing him. he had longed for her kiss, for a Long time. And it was happening now. 

Jessica's eyes widened and she broke the kiss, "I-I'm sorry oppa. I didn't. I-it just. I-I." Jessica stuttered nervously, she did not know how it happened and she did not know how to explain herself. 

Luhan chuckled and he caressed her face, from her eyes, to her nose, to her cheeks and to her lips. He leaned in, and captured her lips. 


"I love you so much." Luhan confessed. 

Smiling, Jessica hugged him, "I love you too." 

Luhan's eyes widened in shock, "b-bwoh? What did you say?" 

"I love you." Jessica repeated. 

"I can't hear.." Luhan said. 

"I LOVE YOU LUHAN!!" Jessica yelled and luhan carried her and spun her around. For luhan,  It was as if everything was put in place again. Whereas for Jessica, it was as if everything was right and perfect. 

 


"Bye. luhannie oppa." Jessica waved. 

"goodbye sooyeonie. Saranghae~!" He said.

Jessica blushed, " I love you too." 


Suddenly, In front of them, there were two men fighting. Luhan quickly got out of the car, "baekhyun oppa?" Jessica called. 

"Wooyoung." Luhan card. 

Luhan ran and tried to stop the fight, "what's wrong with you guys?" He yelled, after splitting the two up. 

The commotion had made the rest of the girls come down.

"What's happening here?" They asked, in their pjs. 

"Yah. Byun baekhyun what happened?" Luhan asked baekhyun. 

"Ask him." Baekhyun glared at wooyoung. 

"Why me? Who asked you to throw a punch at me? Twice?" Wooyoung answered back. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Jessica yelled. 

"Taeyeon. What happened?" Jessica asked taeyeon, seeing that there was no other way. 

"W-wooyoung oppa cheated on me." Taeyeon answered. 

"YOU WHAT?!!" Jessica and the other members(except taeyeon)  yelled at wooyoung. They ran to him and started slapping him on his cheeks, pulling his ears, his hair,  punching his chest. 

"Yah yah!!" Luhan and Baekhyun pulled all the girls away from Wooyoung. 

"YOU MONSTER! STAY AWAY FROM TAEYEON EONNIE!" Seohyun yelled. 

"YOU STUPID SELFISH JERK! SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOU!" Yoona yelled, pulling more of Wooyoung's hair. 

"GO AND ROT IN YOUR POO YOU DEVIL!" Jessica shouted at Wooyoung. 

"ENOUGH!!" Taeyeon yelled. 

"You guys aren't making things better." Taeyeon said to her members as she walked towards wooyoung. 

"But you are making me feel better, but I think I should do it instead to make a full recovery." Taeyeon said as she punched and pulled Wooyoung's hair. 

Soon she walked away with her members, Luham and baekhyun. 

"BYE WOOYOUNG OPPA! ENJOY YOUR MAKEOVER!" Tiffany yelled. 

"WE ARE OVER YOU JERK! HAVE FUN KISSING THE FLOOR! IM SO LUCKY I DIDNT GIVE YOU MY FIRST KISS! YUCKK!" Taeyeon yelled at Wooyoung. 

"SORRY, NOT SORRY.." The girls laughed. 

 

The girls were in girls generation's dorm. Exo had come over and were adding medicine to the girls's wounds after giving punches to wooyoung. 

"You girls shouldn't have done that you know." Luhan said. 

"He deserved it." Sunny said. 

"Well, yeah he did. But..."  Baekhyun's voice trailed off. 

"Buttttttt?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Admit it oppadeul, we rocked it. Owwiee." Sooyoung whined after Suho had applied medicine on her scratch. 

Jessica yelled, "I hate that wooyoung jerk. He just ruined a perfectly good day! If I see him I'd just really really--" 

"Scream?" Sehun told. 

"Yes! Really scream in... In...--" 

"anger and disgust?" Kai added. 

"Yes! Scream in anger in disgust. YUCKK. I hate that guy." Jessica pouted as she folded her arms. 

Jessica suddenly saw taeyeon looking at the picture frame of her and wooyoung, "taengoo. Are you okay?" 

"Mm. I'm fine. I won't let that stupid jerk get in my way. We weren't that close anyway. I'll get over it in no time."  Taeyeon replied. 


Jessica smiled and taeyeon smiled back. 

"Owwwiiieeee." Jessica whined. "Oppaa. It hurts." 

"Stay still sooyeonie." Luhan said, he was trying to add medicine on her wounds. 

"But it hur---" Jessica was cut off by luhan's lips. They heard gasps and squeals around them. 

Soon, they parted and jessica covered her face. 

"Oohhh. Somebody's shy." 
"Inlove huh, sooyeon ah." 

"Now stay still or else I'll kiss you more." Luhan said. 

"What if I want the kisses?" Jessica asked, still covering her face. 

"Then take of your hands from your face princess." Luhan smiled. 

Jessica giggled. 


Finally... Everything seemed right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

bello!!! Here's an update~~~ I'm kind of really happy now so I'm a bit crazy that's why this chapter is a bit y and weird. But... HehehehHeheheh