A new friendship

It was you

Luhan was walking towards Jessica. As he walked closer, the clearer he saw Jessica's tears. Once he was just a few steps away from her, Jessica looked up. But soon looked down again.

 
 "Please... Not now." she pleaded with a shaking voice. 
 
Luhan, who thought that he should be happy seeing his enemy cry, felt a different thing. He wanted to walk away, but... He felt the urge to hug her, comfort her, wipe her tears away.
 
He sat down beside her and hugged her. Jessica was shocked but soon hugged him back and cried on his chest. "Gwaenchana. I'm here for you. Just let it all out." he said softly. With that, Jessica cried even more. Releasing all her pain, sadness, anger. 
 
But, while she was crying, she felt something that she felt when she was hugging Donghae. While she was hugging Donghae, she felt warm, protected, she felt like nothing can hurt her. She felt the same with luhan, except something was with Luhan's hug. It was, should she say, better?
 
 
After Jessica stopped crying. Luhan wiped her tears away with his thumb. Jessica looked straight in his face. Luhan smiled and patted his shoulder, signaling her to rest her head on his shoulder. Jessica did as she was told and placed her head on his shoulder. 
 
They remained silent until, "Donghae oppa. He already loves someone else. I'm too late." Jessica said. 
 
Luhan thought for a second, "Donghae? Isnt he her life time crush?"
 
"I was planning to confess a few days ago. But he said he had another meet up with someone. And it turned out to be a woman.... And they were...." she paused. "a couple." she continued as tears formed in her eyes. 
 
Luhan looked at her, cupped her cheeks and made her look at him. He stared straight into her eyes as she stared deep into his eyes,"Maybe Donghae ssi isn't the one for you." he said,  "or maybe he is just stupid and blind to see your love for him and how perfect you are... Jessica, you are pretty, smart, funny, kind, you're what any guy would want. Don't let him ruin you."
 
Jessica weakly smiled at him,  "Gomawo.". Luhan smiled back.
 
 
 
Jessica and Luhan were walking back to Jessica's dorm. Luhan insisted that he will go with her to her dorm. 
 
"Sica, why did we even start bickering at each other? I can't even remember.." Luhan told looking clueless. 
 
"It was your fault. The moment I walked into class you started to call me names. What was that again? Oh yeah.. 'alien eyes'" she said pouting. 
 
Luhan chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "I can't even remember that I said that."
 
Jessica glared at him and pouted even more. "But those aren't true. Your eyes are pretty. And cute? You look like a cat. And cats are cute." he told , teasing her. 
 
Jessica blushed but laughed at the same time. For awhile, she forgot about Donghae. "But, look at you now. You're not cute or pretty because your eyes are swollen and red. It's ugly and you look old." he teased.
 
"Ahhh. Luhannnn~~" she shouted while smiling. "Bwoh? Its true!!" luhan shouted back. Jessica pouted. "Andddd... Call me oppa, I'm older than you." he told. Jessica smiled and smirked,"so does that mean if I'm old, you're older than me? Opppaaaaaa???" 
 
Luhan's eyes widened, "ANIYA!!!" 
 
Soon, they're bickering started again. But this time, their teases were more like best friends playing with each other. Not like the usual 'enemy' teases. 
 
Once they reached snsd's dorm. They stood in front of the entrance."Thanks, old oppaaaaaa." she said smiling. He chuckled, "welcome, old princessss."
 
Jessica smiled again and was about to enter her dorm when Luhan stopped her,"Sica, can I borrow your phone?"
 
Jessica nodded and gave him her hand phone. After a minute, he gave her back her phone. "jjan!! Call me if you need  me okay? If you are crying or anything just call me. I'll be there. Even if you are at the other side of the world." he joked. 
 
Jessica laughed, "Gomawo oppa.". "Anytime." he smiled. Jessica then entered her dorm. Once she was out of sight, Luhan walked back to his own dorm. Smiling widely.
 
Once Jessica was in her dorm, she was smiling widely. She wasn't thinking about anything, not her schoolwork, not her members, not even Donghae. 
 
She entered her room which she shared with Sooyoung. She took a quick bath and changed into her sleeping clothes. Her phone suddenly rang.
 
To: Old princess~~
 
Goodnight old cat princess. Sweet dreams~~ dream about me :PPP 
 
From: Pabo old oppa~~
 
Jessica smiled upon receiving the message. 
 
To: Pabo old oppa~~
 
Goodnight oppa!! Sweet dreams too! I won't dream about you because seeing you is a nightmare. :p but dream about me~~^^
 
From: old princess~~
 
Luhan smiled as he saw the message. Soon after, both Jessica and luhan had made their way to their dreamland. 
 
 
Hihihi!! Thanks for all your comments! I appreciate it! Do drop in some more!! And hope you're enjoying th story dear subbies!! Luhan and Jessica are now friends!! Or should I say best friends?