Chapter 9: Feb-fest

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

I headed to our room because I know our class was over meaning I will attend the next one. I don’t really care about why students were gathering in a big group near the school’s big bulletin board. But curiosity strikes me so I walk there and students give way so that I can walk without anyone bumping to me. If you think this is royalty? No! Because I felt I have an illness that’s why they’re walking away from me.

February-fest will be held soon in Palace Academy and that means we will also celebrate the ‘Love Month’. Campus Princes and Campus Princesses will be the one who will organized the occasion. They will organize the booths and many activities which students can enjoy during the fest. It will last for two days exactly Feb. 13 and Feb. 14. Also, Feb. 13 was the day when Dream University and Palace Academy will reunite once again.

What?! I will also organize in that thing?! Duh!!!! I know this is schools yearly occasion but this is the first time they assign the campus princes and campus princesses to organize the celebration and WHAT?! The party between the school and Dream University was moved into Feb. 13? I thought we will be celebrating it this month? Which is the month of January?

I turn my back and walk away with a bad mood because of what I’ve read. That was just not my style! I never ever want to be an organizer or to attend that damn party! But I-DIDN’T-HAVE-A-CHOICE! I am the organizer and that means I should be there during the exact date. Urgh!

“Frowning huh” I look beside me and I saw Taemin looking amazed.

“What?” if he thinks I have forgotten what he did earlier then he’s wrong! He did make my heart beat fast! -_-

“Have you already read the announcement?”

“Yeah, and it’s so unfair that we will be the organizer!” I am so angry because Titania would be there too and unfortunately, Sulli wasn’t there.

“So? We will be together anyway, don’t you want that to happen?” he smirk and blocks my way.

“Never”

He smile and move closer and kiss me on the forehead that made me shocked, “See you” he said and walks away.

I knew my heart skip a beat because of that...

------------

Sulli’s POV

Myung-soo and I saw what happen and I don’t know what to say to him. He likes Naeun so much and I know how big his likeness for her. He always talk about Naeun, he always say that one day they will be together. I look at him with a worried look.

He smile, “She’s really beautiful but…”

“You like her that much right?”

“Yeah…” he answered in a low tone. 

“Do you want to be her friend?” I can surely help him with that.

“O-of course!”

I smile at him and he smiles back.

-------------

Taemin’s POV

I smile as I walk away leaving Icy shock of what I did. Well, I just did that to make fun of her because she looks cute when she’s angry.

“Min-min!” urgh! Here he goes again!!! Why does he keep on calling me like that? It sounds like a name of a girl and I hate it. I look angrily at him and he just smile and gave me a peace sign.

“Kai, stop messing around with me!” I shouted to my best friend kai, his real name is jong-in and I found him hiding behind the bush in the school’s wide field while looking at somewhere I don’t know and tell you what? He looks stupid wearing a long black coat and sunglass which is also black in color… he says it’s cool but it’s the definitely not!

“You’re harsh as always Min min!”

“Stop it!” I continue walking and leave him behind while babbling the nickname he invented for me. And thanks I have self control or if I don’t have, this guy who is walking beside me was now bleeding to death. Tss!

“You’re always leaving me behind Min min!!”

“Because you’re so noisy!!”

“Well, that’s who I am so you better-”

“So you better shut up or I’ll punch you” I continue what he said and face him.

“Just kidding!”

“Oh please, give me a break! Why are you here anyway?”

“Why are you asking?”

“Why did you ask me back?”

“You did too!”

“Because you did it first!”

“Why?” Argh!!!!! I can’t handle this guy anymore that’s why I lost again to him! I heaved a sigh and walk to our room silently because I’m planning to assassinate Kai later. He’s so noisy and childish I can’t handle him!

“Is this your room?”

“No, my room is in the C.R” I said sarcastically and he laugh… what a childish bastard. I walk inside the room but he came in too! What the!!!

“Hey! Why are you still following me?!”

“Because I want to!” everyone’s eye was looking at us, some was whispering something and I don’t care what they’re talking about.

“This isn’t your school, remember?”

“So?”

“So you are not allowed to come in my room”

“Wow, your room? Is this all yours?” his voice was full of sarcasm I want to punch him,

I just sign and calm myself before I sit, “Will you please stop bothering me?”

“I am not” oh men! This guy is hopeless… so hopeless.

I sigh again and look at him, “The real reason you’re here is because?” I ask for nth time hoping he’ll answer it in a proper way.

He pulls something on his pocket- a picture! He shows it to me and I raised my eyebrow when I see who was in the picture, “What do you want with that person?” The person in that picture is Icy and WHAT THE HECK?!!! What does Kai want from her?! Is he also a stalker? A creepy stalker!

“Well, she is pretty popular in the school so I want to meet her in person. They always told me that this girl was amazing and she is really beautiful in person so I need to find out if what they told me was real” Wow! Icy is really popular in and out of the school. But, the thought disturbs me and I don’t know why. Tss, I’m being paranoid again.

“She’s not here” I said because I don’t want him to meet Icy for an unknown reason. I just… I just don’t want them to meet.

“Oh?! Really?! Then who’s the girl you kiss earlier?” he giggle like a girl and pinch my shoulder.

“Ouch!” it really hurts!! Urgh!!! I lost all my temper and hit him on the head so hard I thought it will fall. -_-

“Ouch! You hit me so hard!!!” he complains and damn it!!! He pouts!!!

“Don’t pout again!!! You look so gay!!!”

“I’m a guy!!!”

“I know that’s why never do that again!!!”

“Stop shouting at me!!!”

“Stop it too!!!!”

*door open*

All eyes were on her while her gaze were on me- angry face to be exact. Uh-oh, I know what I have done *gulp*

But… I smile seductively at her and gave her a stare.

You will absolutely fall… in my sick little games.

-----------------

Naeun’s POV

My heart skip a beat when I remember that he kiss me, It felt so hot and there was like a drum in my chest… what is this kind of feeling? In my world, this feeling never exist. This is the first time I ever felt this way… or not? I shake my head to erase the thought.

“Hello Naeun” Sulli said and walk nearer to me.

“Hi” I timidly replied. I don’t have the mood to talk to someone as innocent like her. I want to talk to Titania, I want to see her embarrassed again, I want to see her lonely and alone… I want to see her in pain. I know I’m such a bad girl but she has the title of that, Titania Hayashi was the ‘Bad Girl’ of the Palace Academy and I was the Ice Princess.

“Hey, this is Myung-soo” I didn’t realize she is with someone. She looks at the guy who seems nervous… am I that scary?

“H-hell… h-hel”

W-what? What is he saying? Is he cussing? Did he just say ‘hell’? What the fudge! And he is looking at me while saying that word!!! I felt my fist closed. I know I didn’t approach everyone in a good way but I never cuss in front of them.

“Did you just say ‘hell’? Do you have some problems?!!!” Few students was In this area because in 10 minutes, the next class will start.

“N-no, I-I… I w-was-”

“Will you please stop stuttering?” I look at Sulli and, “I’m going Sulli, just tell me what he wants to say in the room” after I said that disappointment was seen all over his face but it was his fault anyway, right? He is a high school student so he must know how to speak properly in front of an educated person like me, he must say directly what he wanted too because I have short patience.

“O-ok” Sulli said and that’s the time I walk away before giving the guy a not-so-wide smile because I feel guilty of what I’ve done. Well, this is also the first time I felt guilty for hurting someone’s feeling but when I remember how he cuss in front of me, I feel my head was burning because of anger. Tss, what a jerk!

I open the door properly still angry, just a little bit now. I don’t know but when I open the door, the first person I look at was Lee Taemin and then he smile at me and gave a stare… but what was that kind of stare?

“Oh! Now you’re here!!!” An unfamiliar guy just pop out of nowhere while looking amazed at me. He looks at me from head to toe and I don’t like being criticized by someone who is a stranger for me.

“Will you please stop staring at me? Your eyes was full of lust and it’s so yuck” it wasn’t true but for him to stop staring at me I say that. I never get the attention of everyone- or maybe yes but I know they are all prone to this kind of scene.

“W-what?! I’m not like that!!!... But, you look like a Barbie!” he smile widely I thought his face was going to rip. I gave him a mocking look and my famous poker face. It just means that I don’t like this guy.

I was about to say something when he came nearer that’s why I fall on my chair. He puts his arms beside the chair and look at me with those two mesmerizing eyes… and yes, I never knew I would say this to him but… he’s totally handsome!!!

“Don’t you know?” he whisper in a so manly tone!! Oh my…

“W-what?”

“That everyone who looks at me…” he came closer and I can’t breathe anymore.

“…fall at me?” he looks at my lips then…

 

Taemin pull him away from me, took my hand and place it on his shoulder, then he put his hand on my waist and pull me closer at him… so close I almost felt his warm body on mine.

He kiss me on the side of my lips but not really in my lips and look at the guy, “Back off” he seriously said, 

My... heart... >///< (blushing)

==============

Finally! I can update this chapter!!!

This was a short chapter though but please enjoy!

 

p/s: sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling!

^_^

(Kai) 

Enjoy!