Chapter 15: Advanced Happy Valentines Day Icy

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

I was walking on the hallway when I saw Kyohei and Trishia walking together smiling. I know Kyo really likes Trish but how can they show those smiles to me? How can they smile when they knew Kiyoshi was gone now? That he died because…

I can’t control myself and walk between them, “Give way” I said and gave them a poker face. I can’t stand to see them smiling while I’m grieving. They should also feel what I feel right now but I guess they don’t because they don’t care about me. Trishia was a liar when she said that she was concerned about me. How can she say that while her actions are opposite on what she said?

Kyo’s face became serious, “The hallway is not yours” he said while looking angrily at me. That’s right Kyo, feel angry.

“I know” I simply said and look at Trishia,

“Trish, will you tell the school’s president that I will but this hallway? And if he declined, tell him I’ll buy the whole school” I flash Kyo my sweetest but deadliest smile.

“W-what?” – Trish

“Don’t you mess up with me Kyo, I’m not the old Naeun you once knew” I wink and walk between them. Trish almost falls on the floor but I don’t care. I was walking on the SC leisure room when someone holds my arm. I look at him, “What?” I ask.

“I’m not playing games with you Naeun. Don’t hurt Trish because you’ll see the bad me” Kyo said while still looking angrily at me because of my rudeness in the hallway,

I smile at him, “I’m not playing games with you because you already fall on my trap even without starting the game. The game that you ones played…” I remove the grip of his hand on my arm and walk inside the room but he also go inside.

“I’m gonna court you again. Will you be happy and stop hurting Trish?” I look at him and laugh, WTH! Is he kidding me? I don’t need and love him anymore. When I change, my feelings for him change too.

“Go on, court me” I boringly said.

“W-what?” he ask in surprise.

“And then I will say ‘yes’ even though you don’t ask me if I can be your girlfriend. I’m gonna use you for entertainment only… like a toy and then if I don’t need you anymore I’m going to break you, break up with you in front of everybody and you’ll see that the blame will be put at you… that the break up is caused by you. They will look at you with disgust because all of them are on my side. So, do you still want to court me?” I smile while looking at his epic expression!

“N-naeun-”

“That’s what you do to me before and I’m giving you a dose of your own medicine” I smile and go out of the room. Good for you, jerk!

“Icy!” I stiffened when I heard that voice… he’s the only one who calls me like that. I turned around and look at him.

“What?” I ask

“Well, Mr. Kim said we should do some of the arrangements for the coming Valentines Day.

Oh that! Tss, I’ve forgot that I should organize. -_-

“Ahm… that? Yeah, I’ll call my helpers- I mean, urgh! Just a minute, ok?”

“O-ok. Mr. Kim also said that you we can get some designers too”

“Yeah” I was about to turn around when he pulls my arm,

“Why? Is there anything more?” I ask and get my arm from him. Duh! It’s my arm not his.

“Just… this” he pulls me and kiss me on the forehead and blush afterward. What the…

“Sh*t, what have I done?” he whisper and walk away leaving me… happy?

Few seconds past and I’m still standing there shocked. What have you done Taemin? I put my hands on my chest and my heart… my heart was beating fast. I heave a sigh and walk to the field. You know, on the shady part there.

I sit and look far away.

“Naeun” I turn my head to see who that is…

“What do you need?” she sits beside me and look far away too,

“Can I ask you one thing?”

“You’re already asking me, Trish” I sarcastically said,

“You’ve change a lot…”

“What’s your question?” I ask not minding what she said,

“Did you…”

“What?”

“Did you already forgive me?” there was sadness on her voice,

“You blame me for Kiyoshi’s death and now you’re with Kyo like nothing happen between the two of us before” I face her, “Kyo’s sister is the reason why Kiyoshi died, and even though you know that, you still blame me for his death. How unfair can you be? How dense can you be?” she just look at me and then she look down,

“I’m so sorry Naeun. I have hurt you so much and until now you still can’t forgive me. I’m sorry…” she said and then she cry;

“I become your best friend Trish, I’m always at your side when you need me. I’m always there to comfort you when you cry; I became a shoulder that you can cry on. I’m always at your side even I knew the blame should be put in you. I became your real sister but I didn’t feel the same… you didn’t do the same for me… your really unfair”

“Sorry… please, please forgive me Naeun. Give me a second chance to be your friend again, please”

“Second chances are only given to those who deserve it. And you? You’re not worth it” I stand up but she holds my hand,

“I-I’m u-using Kyo to revenge you” I was surprised by what she said. Did she…

“I don’t need revenge Trish, and I don’t want your life to become miserable. There’s only one person on earth I loathe the most, the only one I want to make her life miserable” I pull my hands and look at her, still crying.

“Stop crying, you look ugly…” I was about to walk away when she speaks again,

“That guy on the hallway…”

“What’s with him?”

“Stay away from him. He’s a Casanova Naeun… he plays with girls heart” I was back to reverie when she said that. She’s right… but,

“I already know that thing. And mind to tell you, I’m hurt once. And once is enough. I won't gonna let myself hurt twice because of the same reason”

--------------------------

Eunji’s POV

I frown when I saw the caller on my phone,

“What?” I ask,

“Go to my school. Now”

“Wow! Bossy”

“Just go here. I’ll be waiting you at the gate”

“What do you need with me?”

“Bring some of your classmates too”

“Urgh! Naeun, what do you need?!!”

“You’re good at arts, so you can help. Bye, I’ll be waiting”

“Hey-”

~~end call~~

-_-, Nice! Very nice! Tss,

“Jeline!” I called one of my classmate

“What?”

“Were going to Palace Academy”

“What-Kyyyaaaaahhhh!!!!! Yesss!!!!!!!!!!”

“My ears! Stop shouting!!”

“Oppss, Kyaahhh!!!” she shouts again. Tss, what the hell?!

“Marc, Chloe, Jasper and Mae, you’ll also come”

“Nice”

*beep beep*

I heard my phone ring again so I get it,

“Now what?”

“Umm, bring money. Bye!”

~end call~

Urgh! That girl is pissing me off!!!!

-------------------------

Naeun’s POV

We were sitting here at an Italian restaurant while they’re busy doing what I ask them to do. ^_^ I ask them to design a place where the theme is all about love and happiness.

“Naeun, were gonna buy the things we need. You’ll come?” Eunji ask and I nod.

“Ok! Let’s go!” we all stand up and follow her.

………………….

[Shop]

Red candles, heart lights, roses, red curtains and red balloons. All are red!

“Wow! It looks bloody” I said and walk beside Eunji,

“Yeah, were gonna design a Halloween theme for you, my friend” she said sarcastically and began taking everything she needs. And as usual, I’m the one who’s paying all of these.

“Hmm, why don’t you call your cousin Trishia for this?”

Duh! Eunji!!!! Well, I can’t blame her because she knew I have already forgiven Trish.

“She’s busy…”

“Ah, I just saw her earlier with a guy. Maybe she’s busy with her love life” she continues talking while taking and taking whatever she see.

“I don’t care” I sigh and think about Trish and Kyo happily walking with each other. Traitors- that’s who they are.

“Did you still hate them?” she was referring to my friends BEFORE.

“I loathe them Eunji, I loathe them” I also took a heart shape candle and started walking to the next line.

I heard she sigh and pat me on the shoulder, “You know I’m always on your side yeoshin” I smile and nod.

“Same as you do”

She smiles back and continues what where doing.

…………………………….

6:30 pm

Were still not finish decorating the place. Well, I haven’t seen Taemin around… maybe he’s also busy with what he’s doing. I heard he’s planning to make a wedding booth. Others do a jail booth, the other do a ‘mingle with single’ booth. Duh! I’m not interested on what they’re doing. -_-, So cheesy.

I continue painting and afterwards I decide to help in designing. They’re all good at designing and fashion. I took one of the heart shape lights and hang it on the center of the door. I switch it on and it lightens! Wow!

“It looks great, yeoshin” I smile and look at her, “I know!”

We design and design until were already finish. It’s Feb. 10 so as usual, we do it early as possible if ever the Dream University competes with us. -_-

“Thanks Eunji and to all of you. I’ll treat you next time”

“You too. We have fun working with you” I smile and nod,

“Until next time! Take care. Bye!” I wave goodbye at them and cling my arms on Eunji.

I sigh, “I’m tired” I said

“Only you?”

I chuckle, “I know. So, will you sleep at the house?” I ask and look at her with my puppy eyes. It’s Saturday tomorrow so we can have a chit chat until 12:00.

“Fine”

“Yes!” I said and hug her.

“Hey! Get away from me!!!”

----------------------

Taemin’s POV

I scratch my head and look at the roses on my hand. -_-, How will I give it to her? I’m not good at these things… -_-+++

“Hyung-”

“I know you can’t do it so I’m going with you”

“No!”

“Why not?!” she shouts back,

“Just… just don’t come!!!”

“Ah! I know why!!”

“What?!”

“Because you’re shy” he said and look at me from head to toe. Tss, what’s the problem with this childish brother of mine?!

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes”

*spank*

“Hey! You spank me!!” he said while holding his head.

“I know so will you shut up?”

“Tss, whatever!”

“You’re not going”

“I am or if not...” he pulls something on his pocket and smile evilly at me.

Sh*t! Black mailer!!! -_-++++++

“Fine! Go with me!” I shout and go downstairs.

“Sons, wher are you going?”

“Were just hanging out mom” hyung said and I just nod at mom.

“Take care, boys” dad said and pats us on the shoulder.

---------------

Naeun’s POV

We are here on the front of the gate when I remember something.

“Eunji, go in first. I’ll just buy something” I said and she just nods. I was running to go to the park when someone holds my arm and carry me like a sack.

“Kyaahh” I shout but he continues walking so I punch his back.

“Shut up Icy!” he puts me down and I was surprise to see him here.

“T-taemin!!” I can’t help to shout when I saw the features of his face on the dim light.

“Icy, that hurts, you know?!” he shouts back. So ungentle, -_-

“What are you doing here?!”

“I- I w-was… I-I was trying to…”

“To?”

“To surprise you by kidnapping you like what I watch in Korean drama’s but I guess I fail” he said and scratch his head and look down. Even though it’s dark, I can see that he’s blushing.

“Can’t you be a little romantic and nicer?” I can’t stop my mouth and I said those words.

He looks at me and smirk. Uh-oh!

“I have my own definition of the word romantic and nice” he said and smile meaningfully at me. I get it! He’s a Casanova anyway!

“I don’t-” my eyes widened because of the next thing he do.

 

 

 

 

I can’t help but to close my eyes when I felt his lips touch mine. I felt that my knees turn to jelly when he move his lips to make the kiss more passionate. He put his hands on my waist to support me because my knees are melting. My hands have its own mind when I put my arms on his neck. At first I don’t know how to respond but as seconds past, my lips are dancing with his…

And because it’s almost 8:30 pm, the fireworks illuminate the sky once again. And this is the second time I kiss him under the fireworks.

“Advanced happy valentines day Icy” he said between our kisses. I immediately push him away and spank him.

“Ouch! That hurts!”

“Whatever! You’re always kissing me and it’s becoming your hobby!”

“I became addicted with your lips” he said that made me blush so I look away before he can see my red face.

“Don’t you know that my lips are expensive?! You should pay for that kiss!”

“Ok, you want one more?” he teased so I cover my lips with my hands and walk back.

“Hahahahaha!!!” he laughs again so I gave him a poker face. -_-, Stupid guy!

“Sorry…” he whispers out of nowhere.

“Huh? Why?”

“If ever I hurt you… I didn’t mean it. So, I’m sorry”

“Whatever…” I frown again because I didn’t get what he said.

“By the way, thanks for that evening kiss!” he throw a bouquet of rose to me and walk away. Such a gentle dog! What a nice guy!!!-_-

“Hey!!!” I shout but he suddenly disappears from the dark.  

I smile and look at the flowers.

 

 

This is the second time…

 

 

 

 

 

 

I fell in love…

==============

Enjoy! ^_^