Chapter 25: Kiss

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

“Are you alright Icy?” I look at Taemin and nod. We’re here on our hotel suit. After what happened, we didn’t report to the police. It’s up to Heaven if he will bail himself or live his whole life as a killer.

I held my chest, ‘Am I really fine?’ I asked myself as I measure my emotions. What happened today will change my life forever. I close my eyes and felt Taemin holding my hands. I look at him.

“You’re not” he said and pull me on a hug. My tears fall as he started caressing my hair and whispering sweet words that made me wanna cry even more. I consider myself lucky because I’m able to find someone like him.

Someone who can make me smile, someone who can love me for who I am and someone who choose to stay by my side even I’m not worth it.

“Taemin… it hurts… A lot” I said and hug him tighter. The death of Kyohei was one of the reason my heart’s breaking right now. All along, I knew who killed him but I didn’t even suspect him as one. I’m such a fool! That’s why I trust no one, cause no one was trustful at all.

“Don’t worry Icy, everything will be fine. I assure that to you” he whisper and kiss meon the forehead.

…………………..

Minho’s POV

As I was looking at Taemin and Naeun, I can’t help but to feel angry and jealous. Yeah, the first time I saw Naeun, I don’t like her. For me, she was just someone who wants attention and popularity. I admit she’s beautiful and smart but she’s not my type, plus the fact that my friend likes her.

But what happened today change everything. The time I saw Anderson pointing that gun at her? I thought I’m gonna die as well. I thought I’m gonna lost someone I care so much… again. I lost my dad, and I can’t just lose naeun as well.

Before, I can’t accept the fact that I liked her, but now, I can. I liked Son Naeun… so much that I’d sacrifice everything I had for her. Like now, for the sake of her happiness, I’ll sacrifice my own feelings. I’ll keep this to myself and tell it to no one because I never want to ruin the friendship she offers me.

I can take the pain of seeing her in somebody’s arm than she’s ignoring me because of my feelings for her.

“Minho” I look beside me and saw Sulli.

“Yes? Is there anything you need?” I ask and look at her.

“No. I’m just gonna… how do you feel right now?” she ask but I didn’t response. I just look away and sigh.

After a minute, I walk out of there and go to the garden. She was was still beside me, walking and silent as well. I know she’s trying to make me feel better but only Naeun can do it for me. I know I’m being unfair… but that’s how I feel.

We stop and sit on the bench nearby. We’re on the rooftop.

“To tell you the truth, I was not fine” I look up to stop the tears from falling. Why does bad luck likes striking on me? Why do I have to overcome all these pain? I’m just a human.

Sulli pulls my shirt to face her, “But no one said you had to keep the pain by yourself. That’s why you have friends. That’s why we’re here. Because we’re made to become someone’s eraser and erase all the pain they’ll feel. And me? I might not be the best eraser but I can be the best pencil… to write new happy memories on your life” she said and pull me on a hug.

I hug as well and cry on her shoulders. I might not have the girl I likes yet I have the best ‘best friend’ for life.

“Thank you Sulli. Thank you for always being by my side”

………………………..

Sulli’s POV

I look at Minho and held his hand. We’re here for half an hour now. And… I want to ask him something but I can’t find the right words. I sigh and remember Minho’s face when he was looking at Naeun and Taemin. No one can’t deny the fact that he’s hurting. He likes her… or maybe he loves her… and it’s hurting me knowing that fact.

Why does it always have to be Naeun? Why does she had to get all the best part? Don’t I deserved it more? I’m kinder than her. I had lots of friends compared to her and I studied abroad… I deserved more than this. I deserve to be loved back by Minho. She doesn’t deserve anything she had now.

“Listen Minho. What if… what if the person you love doesn’t love you back? What will you do? Will you fight for your feelings or just keep it?” I thought I would never ask this question to him but I did. He looks at me before answering.

“It depends. If she’s happy without me, I’ll let her go. Her happiness would be my happiness” I looked at him and smile. I realized it now. Maybe I found the answer I was looking for.

I stand up in front of him.

“Well, you’re not happy right? Then I should fight for you” I slowly move my face nearer to his and close my eyes when I felt my lips landed on his. It feels surreal. I feel like I’m dreaming. I… I actually kiss him!

………………..

Naeun’s POV

I open my eyes and found myself lying on the bed. Maybe I’ve fallen asleep. I look around the room and find Taemin sleeping on the couch. This guy… I smile and jump out of the bed.

“Taemin… thanks for always staying by my side” I whisper and kiss his forehead. I can’t take it if he leaves me. He’s all that I have. I can never lose this person. Definitely not him.

“Ok Naeun, stop being so sweet and let’s buy something to eat” I frowned when I heard Trish voice. I stand up and face her.

“Well, I don’t have any money. You have?”

“None!!! Why the hell won’t you bring any money when you go on a trip? Are you nuts?”

“No. Well, look who’s talking. You didn’t even helped me when I’m about to die yet I saved your life”

“Shut up. I never told you to help me. Why did you untie the rope if you don’t feel like saving me?”

“So that you owe me something”

“This is unfair! I owe you nothing!!”

“Really? Fine. When we go back to Korea never go to MY house. Find your own place and buy your own food. Now, do we have a deal?” I smirk when I saw the undeniable anger on her face.

“We’re talking about food!”

“I know. Then, go buy some… ALONE” I get out of the room with a big smile on my lips. It’s always been my day.

I stop on my tracks when I remember I need to go find Minho and ask if he’s feeling alright now. I should have asked him earlier. I’m just so tired I forgot about it.

While walking through the hallway I look at my right side and saw a door leading to… well, I don’t know. It’s not one of the hotel suits because the door had a different color. I walked nearer to it and place my hands on the doorknob.

“Sulli! What was that for!” she heard Minho shouted. She peep on the door and saw Minho and Sulli… wait, that position… don’t tell me… OMG! They kiss?!

I think I blush just seeing this scene and the actual lip lobbing- Urgh! What the hell am I thinking?!

I stand straight and close the door. Maybe I should let them have some private time together…

“Minho, please…” that’s the last thing I heard before walking out from that place.

I wonder what they’re talking about. Hmmm. It’s none of my business after all.