Chapter 14: Heart Vs. Mind

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Sulli’s POV

“I want to eat pizza!” Naeun yells at Taemin. -_-

“But I want to eat pasta!” Taemin shouts at Naeun. -_-

“Duh?! Pasta?! No way!! You eat alone!” They’re arguing…

“Pizza? Are you kidding? I don’t eat pizza!”

They’ve been fighting half an hour and it’s all about where we should eat. Like hello! Is that even a thing to argue with?! They’re like cat and dog! They’ve been yelling at each other in front of many people. When will they ever stop?! Duh! We’re not here no watch the both of them argue all day.

“Myung-soo, let’s just eat at that Italian restaurant. Let’s leave them here, they’re so irritating” Yeah, remember we will go here at the mall with them? And I shouldn’t have asks them to come. Tss, they’re so loud and I hate it. Why don’t they just kiss? End of the story! Right?

“But-”

“Wait Sulli, come with me?” I froze when I heard Cav asks me. Well, I want to call him Cav because that’s what he says. And I kinda like it too! ‘Cav’ as a nickname was so cute, isn’t it?

“Tss. Hey you there! Will you eat with me?” Naeun ask Myung-soo beside me. He just nodded nervously and I smile at him. Well, maybe I can come with Cav, right? Hehehehe, so that Myung-soo and Naeun can have some time together!

I look at Myung-soo and flash my sweetest smile, “Good luck!” I said and pat him on his shoulder. I pull Cav away smiling! Yey! Mission complete!!!

------------------------------------------------

Taemin’s POV

I’m not in the mood to talk right now. Why can’t she just come with me and eat pasta? As if she would die if she eats some. Tss!

“Hey Cav, don’t think about Naeun too much. Missing someone kills” she said sarcastically and sip her juice. Yeah… this girl is enjoying it so much. -_- She loves seeing me like this.

“Whatever.”

“You know what?”

“How would I?”

“Will you please let me talk first?” Uh-oh! I’ve been influence by Naeun.

“Yeah, right”

“Myung-soo likes her that’s why I ask her to come with us. And my mission was compl-” he quickly stand up and left me there inside the restaurant. What the fuss is the problem of that guy?

“Hey! Wait!!!” I shout and run outside the restaurant and look for him. Tss! He’s super duper rude! How can he leave me like that? Duh?! I’m a girl. A GIRL!

When I saw him, I quickly walk beside him, “What’s the problem with you?” I ask,

“Nothing”

“Oohhh~~~ Really?” my tone sounds suspicious though I know why he’s acting weird now.

“Do you I have to repeat it twice?”

“Of course!” he looks irritatingly at me and it was so scary.

“I surrender and shut up, ok? So, stop giving me that gaze!”

“Tss” Why does he always ‘tss’? Is that his favorite word?

“Where are they?” he ask,

“Myung-soo say they were on a pizza parlor”

“Ok”

------------------------------------

Naeun’s POV

I was happy talking to this guy though I’m not that showy of how I feel. He sure speaks a lot, he always have a topic to talked to that’s why I never get bored listening to him. He always makes me smile and sometimes laugh a little.

“And you know what Minho did when he get drunk?”

I smile, “What?” I excitingly ask. He told some jokes to me and yeah, it was all corny but I can’t help but to laugh,

“He put his phone to airplane mode and threw it saying ‘Damn you! Transform into an airplane!!” I burst out laughing while he’s just smiling at me. He looks so amused while looking at me, oh well, I knew I’m beautiful but he don’t have to make me feel that way.

“Having fun huh” I froze when I heard that voice. Tss, what’s he doing here anyway? I thought he don’t like pizza?

“So? Why do you care?” he just smirk and sits beside me because Myung-soo was in front of me, so Sulli sits beside Myung-soo.

“Shut up. I want some pizza” he gets the pizza on my hand and eat it. The heck?! How rude can he be?!

“I’ll just go get some drinks” he said and stand up so I get the chili powder and poured it on his pizza. ^_^! Hahahahha!

“Hey Naeun, that’s too harsh”

“I know”

“Stop it”

“No, he’s so rude”

And then he gets back with a juice on his hand. Yeah, how selfish, he only order for himself!

“Aack! Ahhh, SSt!!” I smile while looking at his expression.

“D-damn!” he looks at me and drinks the juice bottoms up! Wow! ^_^

“Tss” he looks at me so cold I felt the wind blew on my skin. He looks so angry… uh-oh! I think that was too much.

“I’m not gonna drive you home” he said and walk out in the pizza parlor. Okkkaayyyy, I’m too bad, right?

“I told you, he’ll get angry. You know, you’re so bad”

I smile sweetly but still in a poker face (if that was even possible) “You’re stating the obvious, my dear”

“By the way, I have fun with you Myung-soo. I’m gonna get going! Till next time!” I also stand up and wave good bye.

“Hey wait-” I didn’t go back because… nah! I wasn’t guilty! Yes, I wasn’t! -_- Yeah, what a pretender you are Naeun! You’re still good at acting!

Just say sorry…

Tss! What do I know about saying sorry?!

Time check- 6:45 pm

I was walking alone because I don’t feel like taking the cab. I want to walk all alone and it was tiring. Again, I think of what I’ve done at the pizza parlor! “Urgh! How can you be so rude Naeun-Ah!” I can’t finish giving sermon at myself because I tripped. Urgh! Why of all times! Why now?! I look at my knee and it was bleeding, :’(

I tried to stand up but I was limping. Did I also sprain my ankle?! Oh heck! How will I go home?! -_- Even though I’m still having a problem, I keep a poker face. I don’t want others to know I was having some problems. Duh! I don’t need their pity. I can manage by myself.

I tried to stand up again so I can go home but it really hurts so even though I’m hurting I still walk because I need to go home. I want to sleep because I’m too tired.

“Kyaahhh” I shouted when I felt my body lift from the ground.

“Shut up. You’re really troublesome and stupid” he said and guided me on one of the benches. Well, he’s no other that Mr. Casanova. Who else?

I didn’t talk as he puts me down. I need to control myself. I need him so that I can get home! But after he put me down he walk away. :’(, he just walks away like that? He didn’t even insist on helping me? Did I make him angry that much? Tss, how stupid can I be?!

“Urgh!” I groan in irritation and was about to stand up when someone push me to sit again.

“What the hell is your- Taemin!”

“Just shut up” he kneel in front of me and pull my knees up.

“H-hey!”

“I said shut up” See? I told you I’m going to shut up. I need to shut up before he’ll beat me. He puts an ointment and band aid on my knee.

“Thanks”

“Whatever” he was about to walk away when I pull the end of his shirt,

“What?”

“Huh? Oh- Ummm, N-nothing”

“Ok”

“No, wait!” I stand up but I didn’t know I was badly injured so he catch me and I automatically put my hands on his shoulder and his hands on my waist. -_-, spell awkward, guys!

“Uhm,”

“Say it” he said it in a hard and warning tone while looking directly at me. Kyaahhh!!! His face is so close!!!

“Just listen and shut up!”

“FINE!”

*inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *inhale* *inhale* Wait! I’m gonna die if I’m going to inhale and inhale. -_-

“Sorry!” *whispers*

“What?”

“Tss, I’ve already said it once and that was enough!”

“Ok, bye!”

“No! Urgh! Damn you, jerk!”

“What” he said and smirks. He really likes making fun of me,

“I’m sorry, will you forgive me?” I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

“Again?”

I eyed him dangerously and he was smiling like a dog to me,

“You say so” he said again while smiling and carried mo inside his car.

“Thanks”

“Yeah…”

…………………………….

Subdivision

“Thank you” I said and get out of his car but I knocked on his window again,

“What?”

“Ahm-”

“Say it straight. Can’t you speak properly?”

Urgh! Stop me or I’ll punch his face!

“Sorry again and thank you…” I shyly said and move my face closer to him…

“Bye” I said after I kiss his forehead.

Sh*t, what have I done?!

-_-

---------------------------------------------

Taemin’s POV

A smile automatically forms my lips when she kiss me… on the forehead. I also saw her blush and it’s cute.

“Hurt her!”

“Break her heart!”

“Can’t you see that she’s falling for you?! Now is your chance!”

I shook my head and look at Naeun’s back while walking away.

Will you also walk away like that when you knew what have I done?

 

 

That I have a deal with those girls to break your heart? That I only befriend you because I need to hurt you? That I am nice in front of you because I need to make you cry?

“Sorry…”

I don’t know what to do now...

My mind says I need to accomplish my plan but…

 

But my heart says the opposite.

I want to protect her, but how, if I’m the one who will hurt her?

========================

Enjoy!

Short update but I hope it’s fine, ^_^

 

p/s: Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling!