Chapter 16: Hmmmm...

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

I was here at the shop looking for dress I can wear for the ball tomorrow. Its Sunday today so it’s Monday tomorrow, Feb.13. -_-, I look at Eunji who was beside me. I told her that she’s the one who’s going to pick the gown I’ll wear tomorrow. Hahahaha, hope she’ll enjoy while I’m going to take a nap! ^_^

ZZzzzZzzzZZzzzzz

“Yeoshin, wake up!”

“5 minutes”

“I said wake up!” then I shout when she push me on the couch. Tss, what a nice way to wake up someone. I open my eyes and look at Eunji who was smiling at me. Tss!

“Do you really have to push me?” I ask and stand up on the floor.

“Of course” she said, still smiling.

“Where’s the gown you pick?” I ask and sit on the couch again. Urgh! I really want to sleep. I haven’t sleep last night because of Eunji, who saw what happen with Taemin’s older brother. -_-, Like WTH?! They saw us kissing?! Damn! She ask too many questions and when I say many, I mean it.

“Ahm, it will be delivered 6:00 in the evening at your house tonight” she said and pull me at the counter.

“Will I really like it?” I ask and get the wallet in my sling bag.

“Of course. I’m a future designer, right? How can you doubt my skills?” Talk about bragging?!

“Please. Stop saying nonsense” I retorted and give the payment on the counter.

“You’re a really nice friend, yeoshin. I salute you for being one” she sarcastically said and cling her hands on my arm. Ok? Where can we go now? *ting* I remember something.

“Eunji”

“Yes?”

“Do you remember the tree house I’ve showed you before?”

“Yes, of course. Why?”

“Can you help me renovate it? The styles, the color, the-”

“OF COURSE!!!! MY PLEASURE TO DO SO!!” she shouts at me so I cover my ears. Tss, did she really have to shout?

“Fine! Shut up!” I shouted back but not as loud as she did.

“Tss, you cannot overweigh me when it comes to shouting”

“Do we really have to compete at that thing?” I ask. -_-, Did we?!

“Of course! Shouting is my talent!” I frown because of what she said. Seriously, WTH?!

“Oh, please. Give me a break. Everyone can shout, Eunji” I said in the most obvious tone I can ever do.

“Then everyone has a talent”

I just sigh because, how nonsense can this conversation be?

“You’re just hungry, Eunji” I said and pull on a Japanese Restaurant.

-------------------------

Sulli’s POV

“Stop acting like a kid, Minho!!!” I shout and hit him on his head. Urgh! We’ve been here for almost 2 hours, for Pete’s sake!! Why did he bring me here if he won’t do what I ask him to do?!

“No way! I don’t like that tuxedo!”

“Oh my God! All tuxes are black in color (though there’s white)!! It’s all the same!!!” I shout again and began pulling him to the dress room.

“No! I don’t want!!” he put his weight on his body and pulls himself. Tug of war you want huh? Then tug of war you’ll get!

I remove my grip on him that’s why he crushed on the floor. After that, I pull him up and push him on the dressing room.

But minutes pass, he’s not getting out!!! He’s really pissing me off!!! ARGHH!!!!! You jerk!!!

I push the door and my jaw almost dropped when…

 

 

“What the fudge!!” is the only thing I can say. He’s eyes widens so he quickly push the door, both of us inside.

“What the hell are you doing here?” he ask and quickly dress up.

I can’t speak… there’s something on my throat! Speak up, Sulli!!

“Ahm, *inhale* *inhale* *inhale* *exhale* YOU JERK!! YOU’RE REALLY PISSING ME OFF” I said and strike him with my sling bag,

“Ouch- Hey! Ah! Sto- ouch!” he ached but I don’t care. He’s been a jerk since we get here at the mall.

I was shocked when she holds my hands and push me on the wall. He let go my hands and put his arm beside me, trapping me. He looks at me with those dark big eyes. He draws his face nearer and put his other hand was on my waist. Gosh! What’s happening?!

*knock* *knock*

“Mam, Sir. Is everything fine? Are you alright?” I heard one of the staffs ask. My face turns red all over and this jerk just gave me a mocking smile. Oh geez, how can he smile to me like that?!

“Yes, of course” he said and opens the door.

“We heard your shouting so we thought some things wrong…” it feels like she’s thinking of something else. Like we did some miracle… -_-

“This jerk is really hitting my nerves, got that?! That’s why I plan to assassinate him when he’s inside on that damn dressing room but because of you I failed, so will you please kindly assist us and stop babbling?” Argh! I was really pissed!!

“Y-yes maam, will you buy the-” I cut her,

“Of course we would and let this monkey pay” I walk outside not before giving Minho a deathly glare who was trying to stop his laugh. -_- Seriously, why don’t I just knock him down?!!

I wait outside the shop for 3 minutes and he’s already here.

“What took you so long?”

“What? I was just there for 3 minutes!!”

“Whatever. Treat me to lunch, I’m hungry” I lead the way to the pizza parlor.

“Hey, you know I don’t eat pizza”

“But I do” I smile, I’ll get my revenge.

………………………

He just ordered a juice while I’m here on my seat happily eating my beloved pizza.

“Gross” he said when I chocked.

“Shut it” I said, my mouth full.

“Stop being like that! It’s really gross!!” he said and wiped my mouth with a tissue. Like what he always do before…

I put the pizza down and look at him.

“You’ll never break your promise, right?” I ask and he looks at me. Please say yes.

“Sulli, I will never do that. And even though I’ll have a girl-”

“No, you won’t” I cut him and eat my pizza again.

“You’re a possessive best friend”

“I know, right” I smile and wink.

He just smiles and shake his head. I know you won’t hurt me Minho. But I won’t be sure, nothing’s permanent, and so does your words.

-------------------------------------------

Naeun’s POV

After we eat, we go at a shop full of paint brush, paints, stickers etc. Well, she buys what she needs for her school and also for the tree house. After that, we head home.

“Eunji, I’ll go first at the tree house. I’ll wait you there” she just nod and I quickly walk away.

But…

“How dare you used me!!! She’s not worth all of it!!” I heard and voice shout and that’s a very familiar one. My forehead wrinkle when I saw the scene. What the hell was Kyo and Trish doing here?!

I walk over to the tree and hide there looking out for the next thing that will happen.

“But you used her as well! She needs revenge and I want to do it! You must get hurt too!!!” Trish shouted and I was shock. Even though they’re not saying any name, I knew exactly who they are referring.

“But I break up with her so that she won’t get hurt anymore! I said those foul words to her so that she’ll keep her distance at me, so that I don’t need to pretend anymore, so that my sister will stop bothering her. She’s my friend! We are friends! And every time I saw my sister do something bad to her, I always talk to her and tell her to stop but she never listened and blackmailed me that if I don’t court her, she’ll probably kill Naeun. I want to protect Naeun, she’s my friend but I always have to be rude at her so that my sister will stop bothering her thinking that me hurting Naeun was enough…” I gasp when he said that.

“Liar! I heard you talking to that sister of yours before! Don’t make up a story!” I look back at them and I don’t know who to believe. I’m confused.

“W-what?!”

“Don’t make yourself clean. I heard you say to your sister that you agreed to court her because you want to be closed to me! You bastard! Then what happen next? When I was ignoring you, you break up with Naeun because she’s not a good instrument, as you referred!” she barks back and now… what’s really real?

“That’s why you need to be toyed too… like what you did to her. You deserve that pain” hesitation was visible on Trish’s voice when she said that.

“She ask you do to it right?! She wants revenge and she wants you to do it because she knows that I like you, no! I love you!” then I saw tears fall on Kyo’s face. Oh Trish, what have you done?!

Sure Trish was shocked and I saw her expression softens, “I- I…” she was hesitating to say something, “I-.. I… don’t f-feel the same way” she say and tried hard not to cry but yes she did. My heart was breaking seeing all of this. Is it my fault? No! You never did anything wrong! You’re innocent. Just stay out of that thing, they decided that!

Kyo gave Trish a weak smile, “You’re a liar, a user. And me? *tears fall* I’m just a ing toy!” he said and walk away. I look at Trish and she was crying so hard. I knew she never want to hurt Kyo and at the top of that, they become friends. How can you hurt your friend, right? That was too much to handle.

I walk to where Kyo headed and carefully walk. This place was dark. I look around and saw him sitting on a log.

“Kyo…” that almost didn’t come out on my mouth but because the place was so silent, I knew he heard it.

He looks at me, “What the hell are you doing here?!” he shouts and push me on a tree. Damn, it hurts!

“I saw what happen” I said and tries to free myself from his grip but he won’t.

“Really? Are you happy now?! Huh?!” he me on the tree that made me ached in pain.

“K-kyo…”

He was tightening his grip and it hurts too much.

“Ah!” I ached and look at him, “Please free me, it hurts Kyo”

“It hurts?! Huh?! It hurts?!” he ask and punch me on my stomach that made me crushed on the floor.

“That suits you!” he said as I breath heavily. What have I done? I just wanted to clear things…

Then I heard footsteps coming on our way.

“Oh my God!”

“You jerk!”

“Damn you face!” then I heard a punch.

-Black-

-------------------------

Taemin’s POV

Damn it! If only I can kill!!

“Uhm,” I look at Naeun and she was moving,

“Icy…” I whisper and her forehead.

“Kyo…” I look at her what was this feeling? Am I hurt? That even though that guy hurt her physically and emotionally, she’s still looking for him? Isn’t it that I’m the one who’s here? “… bastard” I smile when she said that.

She then slowly open her eyes and was shocked to see me.

“Wahhhhhhh!!!!” she screamed and stand up on her bed, “Hey!” I said but she keeps on screaming, “Waaahhhhhh!!!” I stand on bed too and pull her down to bed.

------------------------------

Naeun’s POV

OMG! Taemin’s on my house, on my room and probably on my BED!!!

I was breathing heavily while he’s on top of me, “Get up! You’re heavy!!” I try to push him but he’s like a wall. -_-

“No, I don’t want” he said and draw his face on my shoulders, “I’m tired. It’s almost an hour or two since I’m checking on you” he added and that made me…

“What?!” I push him and this time he already sits straight,

“I thank myself and your friend for coming there. If we don’t see your cousin there, I don’t know what will happen to you” the coolness and concern on his tone was evident.

I look straight into his eyes, “I’m sorry for the trouble and… thanks” he smile at me but I just roll my eyes on him. “At the forest… it you right?” I ask and he just nod, “Thanks again but I’m not going to do a favor for you because of that”

“You’re not Icy if you’re not rude” he said and pat my head.

Then… the wall clock got my attention.

“It’s 8:56?!” I shouted and look at Taemin who was just sitting like a prince beside me.

“Yeah…” I said as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

“But the party starts at 8:00 and my dress will come at…” I stop talking when I saw a large box on my couch. Yeah, isn’t it obvious?! I’m not going at the party…

I frown and sigh, “I guess I’m lucky, isn’t it?” I ask him and he just smile.

“Why are you smiling?!” I barks,

“Get dresses, I’ll wait you at the garden”

“What?”

“That dress…” he points at the box, “… wear it” after he said that he stand up and close the door leaving me alone.

Ok? What is he up to this time? I stand up and sits on the couch. I get a letter on top of it and read,

Yeoshin,

    I’m going to the party even though I’m an outsider! It’s because I won at the quiz bee isn’t it? Woohoo! And by the way, let me handle the jerk, ok? Here’s the dress! And as always, it’s black in color, with black stilettos!

                                                                                                                                                 -your dearest, loveliest, caring, cheerful, active friend, Eunji

Tss! Is she bragging about her values? Duh! And when will I suppose to wear this dress? I don’t even need it now!

*knock knock*

“It’s open!”

“I told you I’ll wait for you”

“Urgh! Fine!”

==============================

How long has it been?

Sorry but hope you’ll enjoy,