Chapter 6: The world we live in

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Chapter 6

Naeun’s POV

He slowly caress my face and move his face closer… then he kiss-

 

 

“Hey!” he waved his hand in front of me that made me go back to reality… Ahhh!!!!! I was just imagining ridiculous things! That was so disgusting! D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!

“What?!” I impolitely ask. But he was still soaking wet, Hahahahahaha!!! And he was still looking hot, Tss!

“Why did you poured the water to me?” he ask again, “Because you just said I’m heavy” I frown and look away because I know my face is red because of that THING I’m thinking, urgh! Snap out of it!!! He’s a Casanova… remember?

“Then what do you want me to tell you? That you’re so light I almost fly?” he ask sarcastically. For him to stop babbling I throw my towel to him and tell him to wash himself so he did what I say,

“By the way, did you hear what Mr. Kim said?” I ask,

“Yeah, he said we need to find the book?”

“What book?” I ask to be sure if he really hear what Mr. Kim had told us earlier… well, just making sure he knows the thing we will find.

“I have my brain Ms. Ice Princess. He told us to look for the school’s ummm, history book. And if you want to win again, we should keep going or someone will keep going ahead us” he said that made me shut up and shy because of my actions. Well, I am the Ice Princess with rude actions to whoever I chose to pester.

“Yeah, as you said Mr. Casanova” I said and stand up to led the way because maybe this arrogant guy beside me didn’t know the way to go to the dome. Tss, he is such a jerk, a heartless Casanova.

“Icy” he called out but I didn’t look; I’m in no mood to have a nonsense argument with him. I, as the Ice Princess have the right to act this way, I hate what he say so I will make him pay, right?

“Ouch!” I exclaimed when I fall from the staircase. Well, it’s not that high, just a low one. Then in a flash he is right beside me looking at me with those dark brown mesmerizing eyes. It’s beautiful…

“You’re so stupid sometimes, you know that?” he put his arms around my waist and guide me to sit in the bench inside the big dome.

“I called you out but you didn’t-” I put my hands on his mouth to shut him up. Why does he need to tell me about my stupidity again?

“Yeah I know I’m stupid so will you shut up and look for the book?” i ask and removed my hands on his mouth. 

“Nah, why me?”

“Can’t you be a little nicer? I have sprained my feet so you should be the one finding it” I'm such a liar. 

“I’ve carried you in the race earlier, remember? So, tell me, who suffers a lot of pain between me and you?” he ask and he has a point there.

“Aren’t you a gentleman?” i retorted back. I, Son Naeun will never lose to you, Casanova!

“NO” he said. Tss, he really mean it, did he?! What a imbecilic jerk!

“Urgh! Will you PLEASE find it for us?” Now I’m begging him because I can’t really walk though I hate it because this is the first time I beg for something  because if I want something I will definitely get it without begging someone.

“Haha! You said please!” he said as if he’s so amazed…

“Shut up! Now look!”

“I’m not your maid so find it yourself” he said in cool, y, hot and husky voice… but…

 

 

 

WHAT THE FUDGE?! FIND IT BY MYSELF?! IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?! Me? Son Naeun will do something like that? Psh, forget it. If I don’t want something, I will definitely won’t and never do that. That’s how bad I am.

I laugh bitterly and look at him, “Casanova, if you don’t want to do it, then don’t because I won’t do it too. I hate finding something that is hidden in a big place”

“Is that really your attitude towards everyone? So rude? So bad? So mean?” he ask simultaneously “…haven’t you think about what others will feel if you act so rude?” I just stare at him with blank expression because I can handle those words now “…are you just playing with others feeling when a guy confess to you?” I freeze when I heard what he say… playing with others feeling “…did you think the world you live in is just a game?”

Game…

---------------------

Taemin’s POV

How can this girl be so rude? I have been such a nice guy to her and this is what I will get? A bad attitude, a brat, and such a freak girl? She will never eat her pride in times like this that’s why I said those words to her… did she really think what she’s acting pleases everyone because they gave her a name as the ‘Ice Princess’? 

She smirk, “Yeah, the world I live in is just a game. Everyone around me was not real, they are not real. Those so-called friends I knew, my suitors, those chocolates, confessions and love letters wasn’t real… or let me say this: I was just a toy for them, a toy that is so beautiful but even though with such beauty- it will always remain a toy- a toy that can be broken…*smirk* and now that toy is shred into pieces that no one can put back again” I can’t say anything because I keep on digesting the words she say, a toy? a game? wasn’t real? What is she talking about?

“No one can be my friend, no one can make me smile, cry and sad. Thank you for making me realize that once again, that this girl right in front of you was rude, mean and bad. This is me and no one neither you can change who am I” she said and walk away not without a word that hits my ego “…don’t forget that you’re a Casanova, playing and breaking girls heart. You also live in the same world as mine though you’re the one playing and I’m the one who was played”

I was just right there standing and speechless of what she said. What I’m trying to do is just to make fun of her by seeing how her face was when she is guilty or when she realized what she’s acting was wrong. I didn’t mean to hurt her or bring back the past she didn’t want to remember. Argh! 

But you’re a Casanova, you’re immune with those words especially when it comes to a popular Ice Princess like her. All I want to do when I first saw her was make fun of her by being nice and when she falls in love with me, I will leave quickly in this school. Yeah, I won’t deny now that I became close to her because…

 

 

I want to hurt her. I want to see her cry. I want to break an Ice Princess heart…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Home)

“Taeminie!!! How’s school?” hyung ask and sits beside me,

“Happy”

“Hmm, why?”

“I’ve hurt another girl”

“Tss, once a heartbreaker forever a heartbreaker” he said while shaking his head. I smile at what he said. He is right, I am once a heartbreaker and I will continue being that way until all the girls around me was crying… my oain are worth their tears,

“Maybe he’s gay! Hahaha!!!”

“Nah, I heard Natalie break his heart!”

“Good for him!”

“I’ve also heard Natalie just use him for flirting”

“Hahaha!!!Suits him”

“He was not immune to girls flirting saying he had broken his heart”

“No girls will take him seriously”

“Yeah, let’s just pretend to be his friend so that we can see how pathetic he was”

“Yeah, so we have someone to laugh to”

I clenched my fist as I heard their evil smile and laugh towards me. How stupid I was for falling for a girl who wouldn’t take me seriously? Maybe I’m too stupid because of that…

And now

1 girls fault is every girls fault now… I’m angry to all of them.

*plotting my sweet revenge*

------------------

Naeun’s POV

I don’t want to talk to everyone. I will keep my focus on my studies so that no one can be a source of my anger and… sadness?

Erase, erase! I am not sad.

Out of nowhere I heard girls giggling.

“OMG! He’s super duper hot!”

“My jaw almost fell when I saw him!”

“He’s getting cooler everyday!!”

“Kyaaaahhhhh!!!!!”

Tss, so noisy. As if I knew that was just Taemin the Casanova Prince in this school and everyone’s school, a jerk, bastard, arrogant man as if he knows everything he says, a heartbreak and a womanizer. He sits beside me and-

New hairstyle, new bag, new expression? He then slowly look at me that made me swallowed my tongue because I couldn’t speak of how handsome he and how hot he looks today.

“Staring is rude” he said in a cold and mocking tone. New personality too? Hmp, as if I care…

“Don’t worry, staring at someone won’t kill”

“But you might fall…”

I look at him with ‘what the hell are you talking about?’

“…accidentally” he said and move his face closer to mine and gave me a kiss on the corner of my lips and that send shivers down my spine. I can’t talk and I can’t breathe… normally…

========

Sorry for this late update. I was really busy in school because graduation is near. I should keep my focus on studies so I will remain as an honor student in the room. Please forgive me, I’m really sorry. Hope you understand me…

 

Thank you!

Enjoy!

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar!

(This was how Taemin looks when Naeun walks away in the dome)

Kyyyaaaahhhhh!!!! So handsome!!!!