Chapter 4: The upcoming party

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Chapter 4

Naeun’s POV

I-is it for real? Did… Why?... How?

I turn around and look at Taemin, “You’re the top 1 right? The first Campus Prince!” I knew my expression looks shock but…

“Yup, and you’re the first campus princess that’s why our score is tied” I look at the white board again seeing our tie score, he got a 100 % and so am I. The others was 98%, 95% and 93%. In our section 91% is the lowest,

“W-what’s happening?” Sulli ask while looking at me. “Hi there pretty lady” I heard Taemin said while walking towards Sulli,

“Hi” Sulli said and smile at him too. “Sulli, let’s meet at the class and don’t let your guards down on him” I said and storm out of the room.

Ugh! I can’t believe this!!! He is the top 1 of the school?! And I’m just the top 2?!!! How can a Casanova beat me?! But then…

[Flashback]

“They all look at the with hatred and disgust”

“They taught I just become an honor student because of my parents share in the school”

“I can’t get along with them”

[End of Flashback]

As I remember those words, I knew he is really worth it becoming the top 1, I also dream to be the school’s top 1 but I knew I can do that… I will absolutely beat him on the next test… no matter what happen… ugh!!! That Casanova will be my slave!!!

*Krrrriiinnggggg*

Ok, the bell rang.

[Room]

I was seating on my chair when the door open and there he is with Sulli. She was smiling while talking to Taemin while Taemin is making himself cute (as if that would happen) to Sulli. What a guy…

“Icy, Sulli is nice” he said and sits beside me. “She is, and a nice girl being with a jerk is negative” he laughs and pats me on the shoulder which I push away,

“Why?” I ask irritatingly, “This is the first time I saw you so irritated and angry”

I look away and hold my chest. Why… why can’t I handle my emotions whenever he did something? How… how can he do that?

“You know Icy, you have feelings too, make it visible to everyone because that’s you, you don’t have to hide it, everything you do symbolizes who you are” he smile and turn to a girl beside him… -_- (once a Casanova, always a Casanova)

But I look at his back and think about what he said, everything you do symbolizes you. He's right though... nevermind.

Then I feel someone was tapping me on the shoulder, I turn and saw Sulli, “Why?” I ask,

“Where’s the room of the Special Section?” she ask looking down, I smile secretly, “Just the room behind us” I answer and her eyes widen, “That close?!”
 she exclaimed,

“Yup, why? Is there someone you don’t want to meet there?” well, I was taking about Minho… is it right? Minho or Miho? Oh well, I don’t care

“Yeah, there’s someone who loves to pester me every time in Special Section” she angrily said, “Who is he?” i ask

“He’s name is-”

The professor came in and stands in front, "Good morning SC students"

"Good morning Ms. Yoon" we greeted too

“Everyone, this is the second day in school that means we have a transferee, please come in front Ms. Choi” she said and look at Sulli

“Hello everyone my name is Choi Jin Ri but you can call me Sulli, nice to meet you all, thank you” she bow and sits on her chair

“Ok, thank you Ms. Choi. Because this is the month of January, we will have a party with the Dream University, the schools friend” I sigh, Palace Academy and Dream University are the two schools always competing in everything like in sports, music, the school’s muse, quiz bee etc. that’s why they are rivals but saying that they are friends was a big NO! Their attitude was so disgusting, if I hate Titania, I hate them more. Every year, a party with the Dream University was being held, saying good luck to each other for the upcoming competitions. I was just a transfer here last year that’s why this is my second time going to that party… I came from Love University two years ago… that’s where everything began…

“Ms. Yoon, where would it be held?” one of my classmates ask, “Because the party was celebrated here last year, the reception for this year would be there” she said,

“Oh, ok Ms. Yoon, thank you”

“By the way, before that, I’m going to tell you about your test tomorrow, science. Be ready, ok?”

“Yes!”

“Ok, let’s proceed to our lesson”

We quickly get our books and then I look at Taemin who is thinking deeply… why? I was going to ask him for the test tomorrow but his mind is far away…

Tss, maybe I’m just going to ask about it later….

------

Taemin’s POV

I was so happy when I saw Icy’s expression earlier when she knew about our tied score but it perish when Ms. Yoon talk about the Dream University where I came from… where people look at you with judge mental stares.

30 minutes has passed and the second bell rang, I didn’t listen to Ms. Yoon, I was busy thinking about Dream University…

“Hey” someone tap me on the shoulder that’s why I turn around, “Icy!”

“I just want to say about the test tomorrow…”

“Sure...... and Icy…”

“What?”

“Do you know a lot about the upcoming party?” I was trying to know if I can’t go because I don’t want to go…

“Not really, I was just a transfer here last year” oh! She was?!

“Really? So, can I not attend that party?”

“Why?”

“Because- never mind, bye. I’m going home” I stand up and walk out of the room…

Dream University… I sigh as painful past came back…

------

Naeun’s POV

I just look at Taemin’s back while walking away, it feels like he has a problem or something bothering him?

“Naeun” I look at Sulli who called me, “Why?” I ask

“Do you know about Dream University that much?” she ask. I wonder why everyone was asking about the University.

“Not that much”

“Well, I just wonder what kind of people are they” she said and put her hand on her chin,

“They are friendly when professors are around but when professors are gone...”

“You mean… they’re not friendly?”

“Some of them are flirts and bastards. I got an experience with them”

“Really?! What happen?”

“Not a good topic” I don’t want to talk about it coz it was a horrifying experience… they’re erts.

“Oh, sorry”

“It’s ok, just don’t go with guys from Dream University”

“Kyaaahhh!!! They’re erts aren’t they?!”

“Hahahaha, just don’t come near them” her eyes widen as is she’s so scared.

“I promise I won’t, duh. They’re so yuck!”

“Hahahahahahaha” I laugh while looking at her face,

She stop laughing and hug me, “You know, you’re more cuter when you laugh and smile… I’m glad if I can be your friend” after she said that she tap me on the back and run out of the room.

I smile and look at the door…

Thank you…

-------------

Sulli’s POV

Hello everyone, my name is Choi Sulli! I was just a transfer here from states… I was 3 years there and now I will finish my studies here in my own country- Korea! I’m so glad I’m back!!! And also happy because I make the popular Ice Princess my friend… or not?

And also that cute little Taemin… he’s such a cute puppy. Hahahahahaha!!!

“Polka!!!” I froze when I heard that voice. Urgh! Here he goes again!!!

I turn around and there he is, smiling like an idiot to me, “What do you want?” I ask irritatingly,

By the way, this guy’s name is Choi Minho, my childhood friend- I mean enemy. Well, he’s my friend and at the same time my enemy. My enemy and my bestfriend. 

“Let’s go home together” he said

I roll my eyes and walk, “Do whatever you want”

“Ok!”

Tss,

-----

Taemin’s POV

I look at the ceiling thinking about the party. I knew about that party but never once attended on it and now seeing my last year classmates were difficult for me. They will talk bad things about you… non-stop talking until you just want to punch and kick them. I don’t know where they get that behavior… that school is a private one and they taught good manners and right conduct to every student but-

“Hey!” hyung throw the pillow on my face,

“Tss, what?!” I ask and sit properly on the couch,

“What are you thinking?”

“Hyung, do you have friends in Dream University?” I ask,

“Of course”

“Aren’t they’re talking bad things behind your back?”

He sigh and sits beside me, “No matter what they say about me they don’t know who really am I, they don’t know about my real personality and last, they don’t know what kind of person I am if they didn’t seek for an answer. My friends there are real one, they talk comfortably to me but I heard some students who use to talk bad things about me but I don’t care as long as I know who and what I am” he ended and smile at me.

I was sitting there digesting what hyung said. I look at the floor and saw myself hiding on the tree listening to my classmates which I thought as my friends talking things about me…

“Don’t worry brother, you don’t need a hundred friend, one to three is enough… and don’t forget I was one of those” he stand up and pat me on the head before walking upstairs.

Thank you hyung…

I smile and get my science book for the test tomorrow. I feel perfectly fine now… 

Hyung can be useful sometimes...

------

Naeu’s POV

“Time’s up, pass your papers” I smile and look at my test papers contentedly. I knew this time I will beat Casanova!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

We pass the papers to the professor and now it’s break time!!

“Icy, when was the party again?”

“Next week”

“Oh ok. By the way, can I call you slave if I won?”

I gaze at him- a death one, “You will not win, I will be”

“Oh really? So confident huh?”

“I. DON’T.CARE”

“Sure, be ready for my non-stop command”

“Be ready for infinite command as well”

“Deal”

“Ok”

“What do we have here?”

I look at Sulli and smile, “Nothing, just some random things”

We talk and talk while Taemin was busy on his phone,

“Girls, I need to go. I have a date. Bye!” he wave and run out of the room. So excited huh?!

I frown at the thought of Taemin being excited on a date, tss!!! As if that's his first time. -_-

“What’s with the frown?”

I shook my head,

“Jealous?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHHHAAATTT????!!!”

======

Enjoy!

^_^

 

p/s: Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling!