Chapter 7: Ice Princess Vs. Bad Girl

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

“Staring is rude” he said and I’m back to reality once again. And- what the hell!!! I’m daydreaming again that he is kissing me! Urgh! I hate it! Hmp, what is happening to me? Me and this jerk kissing? DUH! A big NO! That would be the cause of my merciless death.

He said that right after he sits next to me. Why so hot? “Excuse me, if I may correct you ‘looking is different from staring” I sarcastically said and look away because my eyes- oh my god, my eyes just want to look at his handsome- I mean ugly face.

“Don’t care” he said in a husky but… cold tone? Oh well, maybe this is the real him, the real attitude of a ‘Casanova’, the real behavior of a ‘Prince’ and the real coolness of a ‘Womanizer. I didn’t mind him and look forward in beating him for the test after break time. But him sitting beside me was so distracting even though there’s a space between us. I won’t deny I feel awkward because this is not his natural self, he used to talk to me about nonsense things but now? He just put his headset and lay his head on the chair… did he hate me because of my actions yesterday? Duh! I should be the one hating him!! 

“Hey Naeun” I look beside me and I saw Sulli smiling widely.

“Why?” I ask absentminded. I was so affected by what Taemin is acting and that was new for me… caring for someone’s feeling who I just meet days ago.

“Titania is outside”

“So? Is that making you happy?” I ask,

“Of course not! She doesn’t came here because of you but because of me”

“Then why are you calling me? Do I have any connection between the two of you?” Fine with me if you call me anything you want. I’m used to talk to everyone with rudeness.

“Ouch! You’re so harsh…” I know, “…well, she’s here because of me so I want you to help me shoo her away” she uses her puppy eyes and pouting lips which seems to work a little on me. What a charm…

“What did you do?” I ask realizing I agreed of what she asks and that made her smile wider. *sigh*This girl in front of me was an example of an angel and a princess and surely, every guy will fall for her effortless charms. She has the beauty and an attitude of a woman who every guy dreams.

“Hmp, she’s telling me to get my away from Minho- which is impossible. Our house and Minho’s house is only right beside each other because we grew together! So, separating the both of us were near to impossible” she ended and looks at me with pleading eyes.

“Then tell that thing to her”

“I was afraid. She might slap me or hurt me”

Wait a minute… “Why did she want you to get away from Minho?” I ask because, WHAT IS HER BUSINESS in Minho and Sulli’s life? She is such a relationship wrecker. Why doesn’t she just go away and make her own world where she is the queen and everyone around her is her slave? Because that’s not gonna happen where I was.

“Hmp, she likes Minho and she is jealous because I am always with him. So please help me…please?” Tsk, that’s not surprising at all because she likes a guy who she finds attractive for the first time even though it’s two guys at a time, she is a playgirl that’s why I hate all their kinds. They are so ‘effin’ assuming that they have a beauty when the truth is- they don’t have any… even an inch.

I smirk, “Sure, I know she’ll shut when she sees me” I stand up but before that I look at Taemin which didn’t move even an inch. Well, maybe he’s asleep because his eyes were close. I walk outside the room and see Titania with her friends- or should I say ‘slaves’.

“Hey look! The Ice Princess is here, how nice, right girls?” she said and sarcastically ask her ‘slaves’.

“Hey look! The flirt is here. How yuck, right?” I also ask back, full of SARCASM. She is not the only one who can play as the ‘bad girl’ in this school, because this school is MY territory… not hers. She is just an outsider here and an outsider compared to me is nothing but a TRASH.

But because she is so thick skinned, she just smile and me and laugh, “Ooohhh! And you’re hanging out with that kind of girl?” she ask referring to Sulli who is just quite beside me. Urgh! Say something, you little brat! And after she said that she looks at us with a degrading look and I hate it so I gave her back a mocking look.

“Who cares? At least she knows that she is educated not like someone who is not. She has MINHO while the other doesn’t have. She has charms but YOU don’t have any” I really point at her so that she’ll feel angry at me. I want to see her angry because of me, I want to see her hurting because of me. I want to make her life a living hell like what she did to my life 2 years ago… the pain, the blood, the tears, the voice who keeps on calling for my name… his death. But I can’t shout at her, I can’t slap her because I want to be strong and I need to keep my dignity.

“I will have Choi Minho. By hook or by crook” she said that ‘feeling’ beautiful.

“Go on, let’s see who’ll lose and let’s see who’s the pathetic girl that will keep on pleading for someone to love her and choose her in return of giving him her fortune” that was a double meaning for her and I hope she’ll get what I mean then the color of her face change into a pale one.

“Why are you the one talking and not that girl?” the other girl ask me. I look at Sulli and tap her on the shoulder meaning ‘I don’t talk to the slaves of my slave’

She cough and I just give her an encouraging look, “N-no, I-I mean *sigh* You will never have my best friend. Never!” she said then look at me while her eyes asking ‘did I do the right thing’? I just gave her thumbs up and look at them again.

“Titania Hayashi, from now on, would you please get away from us? Never walk in the same path where we go”

“Who are you to tell that to her?” the other girl ask,

“And who do you think you are to talk like that to me?” I ask back at her. She was ready to answer me but Titania raises her hand to stop her. Oh wow! What a hand sign,

“You don’t have the rights to tell that to us or to me. We are in the same school so the two of us meeting would be possible”

“Very well said, but can you just keep your distance on me?” I said

“And why?”

“Because you’re plastic and a plastic burns when they move to something hot… like me” I gave them my famous death glare and walk inside the classroom but Sulli. But wait a second,

“Are you stupid? Why didn’t you speak longer? Why did you make me talk to her? Aren’t you suppose to do that? Like hello, I’m just there to give you my moral support and not the other way around!” I silently hissed but she just put her heads down. Maybe it’s her first time seeing that kind scene. Thanks that was not a long scene for me and Titania because if it turned out that we’re just the two talking, it might take an hour or two before we could finish.

“Yeah I know and thank you for helping me! I don’t know that you’re so rude” she said as if she was amazed by how rude I am… is that even a reason to be amazed?

“You’re stating the obvious” I said and walk away to sit on my chair and there goes Taemin looking intently at me. At first, I didn’t mind it but I can see in my peripheral vision that he’s still looking at me so I decided to look at him but a mistake because I see his beautiful dark brown mesmerizing eyes again.

“Staring is rude” I’m the one who said that now.

“So? You won’t get killed anyway” he said and fixed his hair in such a cool way. #TheCasanovaWay

“Yeah but I hate it. It makes me feel awkward”

“Then stare at me too and let’s see who looks away first”

“No thanks”

“Right, did you fight with that SS girl again?”

“No, just a talk”

“I’ve heard everything and everyone was watching too but unlike me, they were amazed by how you speak those criticizing words to her like they were watching a show” I was hurt than to be happy. Did he really want to make me feel upset and depressed? Well, congrats to him because it’s working!

I sigh, “Did you know anything? Have you been in my past? Did you see me before? Did you know how wrecked am I before I go to this school? Did you ever felt having a broken soul and a broken heart? Did you lost a friend? Well I know you do but I lost one special friend in the most painful way anyone could have ever imagined… I’m only going to say this once: ‘Don’t speak as if you know everything because you know nothing’”

I stand up and decided not to go to class today. Why do I have a frightening and painful past? Why can’t I be freed from that time? The pain is still fresh and it feels like no one can ever heal it or even if someone can… it will always leave a mark. A mark that pertains to the past and will haunt you whenever you see it and that’s how painful it is,

I decided to go to the garden and sit on the grass while the wind is dancing with my hair. I open the book I get on the library but a little not falls on it.

2nd row and beneath the 14th chair

                                 Palace Sky

That’s what the letter say, 2nd row? 14th chair? Palace Sky? What’s the meaning of this letter? Isn’t Palace Sky the school’s dome?

I was about to stand up when someone sits beside me, “Why are you here?” I ask not looking at him. I’m still mad because of the scene earlier and if I look at him I know the anger will start to fade.

“Look at me” he instructed but NO! I’m an Ice- cold and heartless girl.

“You said staring is rude” I just said so the tension might fall down a little.

“I know…”

“Then don’t ask me to do it”

“I don’t want you to look at me because…”

Now what?! Will he say something ‘NICE’ again?!

“… I might fall” he said that made my heart skip a beat.

I gulp,

He smirk, “Kidding!”

 

 

 

WTF!!! He’s just kidding?! Urgh!!! But then, I don’t care!

Still I didn’t speak,

“Sorry for being a jerk. Sorry for making you feel like that” he said still in a cold but calm tone now. “… I knew I don’t know anything but I still said something you don’t want, sorry”

This time I look at him and he tucked some of my hair in my ear. He moves his face closer until I felt my back touch the ground. I was lying while the both of his hands were beside me supporting his body. He leaned his head on my ears,

“Sorry…”

===============

This is not another Naeun’s daydream, Hahaha!!

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

Thanks for the supports!

Love you all!! Muah!

This was just a short chapter and sorry for that!

Make it up to you soon!

But I’ll hope you like it!

 

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling!

Enjoy! 

Ice Princess

Naeun the Ice Princess

            Vs.

Titania the Bad Girl