Chapter 24: Heaven

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

I open my eyes. Where am I? My head feels so heavy I want to rip it off, it was painful, too painful, I groan.

“ICY!!!” I quickly open my eyes and saw Taemin on the floor tied ridiculously with a thick rope. Why the hell is he there?! I look around and saw Minho, Sulli and Trish sleeping behind Taemin.

“Icy! Are you ok?!” I look at Taemin and nod hesitantly. He looks so helpless, I want to get off that rope from his body. 

The door open and now I know where we are, abandoned building.

Heaven! Now I remember everything.

I widen my eyes and look at myself. I was sitting on a chair, tied with a rope as well. I try to break free, but no avail.

“Damn you Heaven! How can you do this to me?! TO YOUR MOTHER?! TO MINHO’S DAD?!” I shouted in front of him while giving him a dagger look. It seems like my shout bring consciousness to the three.

Like me, the first thing they do is look around, and then Sulli and Trish started to cry.

“So… you’re awake” he said and touch my chin, I turn my face away and glare at him.

“YOU BASTARD! DON’T TOUCH HER!” –Taemin.

“It seems like you have a boyfriend after what happen two years ago, hm?” he sits in front of me and smile.

“And what did you know what happen two years ago? We only met after that happened” after the Star Six was lost, that’s the time the two of us just met. It’s impossible for him to know about that,

“Titania, Kyohei” I look at him with a confuse face. How did he know about them? Did Eunji tell him? But…

“H-how…”

“You don’t know everything about me. I was a gangster, a killer, a murderer. I kill those people who are insects and those who blocked my way. I want to be the heir of the hotel… and you know what I did for me to be the heir, right?” he smirk and wiped my tears,

He kill Kiyoshi… he was one of the killer that night. He was the nerdy guy who was always following Titania  everywhere before, he was also the guy who was always being bullied by Kyohei. I didn’t know he was a gangster, because if his nerdy look.

“A-anderson…” we look at Minho who was looking intently at Heaven. There was pain in his eyes, too much pain.

“Hi brother” Heaven said nonchalantly while looking at Minho, they both have serious faces.

“You… you’re the killer?” Minho’s tears fall after saying those words. I want to run and hug him, but that’s impossible in my situation.

“I am, I killed them” he said, emphasizing all the words coming out from his mouth. I hate this jerk!

“W-why?”

Everyone get silent, even Taemin. As long as I’m safe, and no bruises, I know deep down his heart, he was thankful nothing bad happen to me.

“Why? You’re asking why?!” Heaven kicks the chair he was sitting and glares at Minho.

“A-anderson… please”- Sulli

“You shut up! I killed your father-”

“He’s your father too” I cut him off by saying the truth. I don’t want him to hurt Minho because of anger.

He looks at me with dark eyes, “MY FATHER?! I don’t have a father! He only cares for him! He only loved Minho!!!” he said angrily while pointing at Minho.

So… above all of us, he feels pain the most.

“Is that even a reason to kill him?” I asked because Minho can’t even speak a word,

“Yes! I grew up lacking love from my parents. Liana was always working not knowing she has a son and my father, no! You’re father never even visit me, never even play basketball with me, he never send me to school, he never eats with me, he never play games with me, HE NEVER LOVED ME!”

Am I imaging it or… I really see a tear falls from his eyes? It was dark and I am not sure of what I saw.

“That’s why you killed them? You’re a coward, you , you screw your life” I said and gave him my most dangerous look. Of all the reasons he said, I didn’t even get the point why he need to kill his parents.

“What?! You-”

“You’re weak. Killing them means running away from the pain, running away from the dark. You kill them because you’re a coward! You can’t face the fact that you’re always in the dark, that you’re always alone. You’re always thinking in a negative way than living your life in a bright tomorrow and a better future. No one owns your happiness. YOU OWN IT” everyone, even Heaven gets silent. He was just looking straight to my eyes.

“I know you need your parents but you waste the chances you have by killing them. Every tomorrow is a chance to tell them that you love them. If you just tell them you want a parent who will love you, if you just tell them you need them, if you just tell them you love them, they will realized that you’re their child. But you didn’t do that. How can you kill them even knowing the fact that they can’t even hurt you physically?”

“My parents are always out of the country, working and negotiating, but then, they keep on giving me what I need, they are working because of me, because they want me to have a better future, a stable future. And Liana, don’t you think that when she gets home and find you asleep, she won’t kiss your forehead and whisper to you that she loves you? Don’t you know that every time she sees you, she feel strong because even though she’s a single mother, she keeps on being the breadwinner because she wants to feed you luxurious foods?”

I look at him and I saw tears falling from his eyes. I look at Minho and so is he. They were both in pain. Damn! If only I can break free from this stupid rope!

Then I remember something. The air gun! When you break it in half, a knife is inside it. It has a double purpose.

I slowly pull it from the pocket on my jacket when-

Heaven points the gun in my forehead, “You’re so talkative”

“NO! ICY! DAMN YOU !” –Taemin,

“ANDERSON! NOT HER!” –MINHO

“Oh my God, please” –Sulli

“No! Please, don’t kill her, no!”- Trish

He has a serious face while looking at me, “Pity you, you don’t have friends like them, right?” I said and continue cutting the rope, slowly.

Because of anger, he pulls the collar of my dress, “You should pity yourself because you’ll experience to die in a painful way!”

“All the things I said, please keeps them in mind before you kill me” I said and finally close my eyes,

“Shut up! Just cry if you’re scared!”

I smirk, “It’s not my first time being in a near-death situation, remember? Why would I cry now? As if crying will make things better, coz it won’t” he stayed silent so I take my chance.

1…2…3

I kick his knee and shrug off the rope in my hands. He quickly stands up to get the gun but because it fall near to me, I step on the end of it, that made it fly on the air, and in a second, the gun was in my hand, pointing it to his head.

“If you’re a gangster, a murderer and a killer, I am braver, stronger and wiser. Shame on you”

I pull the trigger and it hit his leg that made him kneel on the floor.

“You should have killed me before I exiled you. If you’re holding a gun, make sure you will use it than using it as a props” I quickly run to my friends and untie them. I look at Heaven who was groaning in pain and curled up in a ball while lying on the floor. Suits you!

“Let’s go” we started running and I got curious when no one even stop us. He’s really alone… I started running slowly and look at Heaven again,

Minho was there, standing in front of him but before he can punch Heaven, I quickly run and stop him.

“Bastard! How can you kill my dad?! Why are you so greedy? Why?! Damn you!” he was shouting so loud but he’s not hurting Heaven.

Minho pulls something from his pocket and throws it in a harsh way to Heaven’s face. I look at him but I can’t ask what it is,

“Read it and jail yourself!” Minho said and pull me away.

-----------------------

Taemin quickly hugs me and whisper something that made me calm down.

“I’m so scared for you”

I didn’t say a word… I just hug him.

“God, Icy”

Heavens! I love this man!