Chapter 8: Best friend

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

Damn! Now I can’t really breathe normally because he is so close to me. I felt he kiss me on my temple that makes me shiver “…sorry” he said again, he then move his head a little lower and then he kiss me on my neck… urgh!!!

I push him and sit straight, “Maniac! ert!” I shout and covered my body with my hands. He isn’t just a playboy but a ert too!!! He also sits straight while smiling at me with that mocking look in his face.

“Just making fun of you” he stands up and walks away leaving me while my mind was still floating of what just happen. I touch my neck where I felt his hot lips landed. It feels so… never mind!

“Urgh! That guy was such a pain in the !!! He’s such a ert!!” I shouted while trying to stand up because I think my feet turned to jelly because of that scene. Tss, your gonna pay Casanova!!!

*sigh* What are you trying to do? Make me one of your ‘collections’? Play with me? Break me?

I smile bitterly at the thought. Me? I don’t need someone who will break me because I’m already broken. Broken because someone played with my feelings, broken because I trusted someone who shouldn’t be, I’m broken because until this time I’m still in love with the guy who crushed my world… who shred my heart into million pieces. I’m broken because someone died just because of me!!! 

I don’t mind if someone tries to hurt me because I’ve already been through the worst and asking me what about pain? Well, I have been a numb because of too much pain and sorrow. I’m such a fool… stupid girl for what I’ve done. And that day keeps coming back to me like a ghost in my past. And tell you what? Whenever I feel sorrow and pain I feel bunch of ice surrounding my wounded soul and heart.

“This is not the place for crying” I open my eyes and look who’s that bastard is. I sit up straight and wipe my tears… so shameful!!

“Tss, I don’t care” he sits beside me and pulls a hanky on his pocket… Minho.

“No thanks” I said and wave my hand saying ‘no, it’s ok’ but I was shock when he’s the one who wipes my tears. No one… no one did this for me whenever I cry, no one was right beside me when I cry and no one even dared to lay a finger on me when i'm sad. 

“This shady place is mine that is why no one was allowed to cry here in my territory. And whatever your reason for crying, throw it all away because life goes on, not because someone hurt you yesterday, you’ll keep crying every day because they say ‘pain makes you stronger’ and there are friends of yours who you can share your burdens… you’re not living alone in this world”

“But I built in my own world in my mind, i isolate myself and in that world, friends don’t exist and where love can never be felt” I said absentminded trying to digest what he says,

“But what about the world in your heart?” I was taken aback because of his question. In my heart?

I slowly bent my head and look at the grass. I can’t say anything, I can’t think a thing.

“See? The world you used to live is not real Naeun, it wasn’t real. It's just in your mind” he said and put his hands on my shoulder.

“It was… and I was happy there”

“But the real world is much happier than yours”

“But…”

“I know that pain will never remain in your heart if you know how to forgive”

“What do you mean?”

“Forgiveness is the key in moving on”

Forgiveness…

“Whatever” I just said and lay on the grass again. Someone hold my hand and raised my pinky finger that’s why I open my eyes and saw Minho holding my hands,

“I promise you that from now on no one will make you cry because I will always be here for you, so pinky?” he also raised his pinky finger and interlocked it with mine,

“P-promise?” I ask,

“Of course”

“Tss, promise me!!!”

“Promise!”

I smile and take away my hands. I feel much happier now…

------------------

Minho’s POV

She is so lonely and I can feel her loneliness. I used to see her before walking and eating alone, never smiling nor talking to strangers. Never making friends to anyone and never been defeated in contest. If anyone talks bad things about her, they will surely shut their mouths if she talks face-to-face to them. They are afraid to talk to her because she’s an ice princess.

I didn’t really care who she is but my friend myung-soo was a big admirer of hers. That’s why he ask me to spy at her, to tell him what Naeun always do and always go. He’s such a pathetic admirer or should I say stalker? He always talk about her again and again so that I just say ‘yes’ to whatever he wants me to do and fortunately, here I was, talking to his beloved Ice Princess.

“Don’t you have a class?” I ask,

“I have but I don’t want to come”

“Why?”

“There’s someone pestering me there. I’ll prefer someone like you that to be with someone like him” tss, that means she has no choice that’s why she is here right now… urgh!

“Who?”

“Do you really have to know everything?!” she ask in a half loud voice.

“Yes- I mean no, it’s alright if you don’t want to tell me”

“Ok, I’m going”

“Where?”

“Do you need to know where?”

“Do you always have to ask me like that?”

“What a jerk, answering my question with a question too” she said and walk away leaving me amazed of her actions. She is sad a while ago and turned back into becoming an ice princess again… how unpredictable.

I just smile at myself watching her walking away. She’s amazing… one of a kind girl I’ve first met in my whole life.

“Son Naeun…”

---------

Sulli’s POV

I look at Taemin angrily, “How could you?!” i shouted at him. Argh! This guy is pissing me off!!! -_-++

“What? It’s the truth anyway!”

“She only did that because I ask for it!”

“So?”

“Urgh! Say sorry to her! You’ve hurt her feelings!”

“Didn’t she hurt that girls feeling too?”

“Didn’t you too?” I gave him a challenging look because he’s such a jerk for acting like that. I know he is a Casanova but he doesn’t have to say that things to her even though it’s the truth… because I just ask for her help.

He sigh and look at me with those beautiful eyes, “Ok, if that’s what make you happy and shut up” he stand up, put his hands on his pocket and walk so cool. #TheCasanovaWay

To make sure he will really say sorry, I followed him until we reach the field. And me? Hahahaha, I hide in the wall.

My face turned red when I saw how he ask sorry! He is such a ert!!! And a maniac too like what Naeun said. I was ready to leave in that place when I saw Minho came and I saw what happen until Naeun leaved.

I look at my pinky finger and back at Minho again, “Didn’t we also make a promise?” I ask at myself while looking far away at Minho. He looks so happy while looking at Naeun. D-did he like her?

I felt hot inside my chest, “Have you forgotten what you told me?” i ask myself though i'm looking at Minho. 

I know I look stupid but seeing your best friend liking someone hurts. Because he promised me he won’t leave me, that he will always be by my side and will never liked anyone until I find the one who killed my brother.

“Sulli?”

I look at the person who calls me, “Myung-soo” i exclamied when i saw him. What is he doing here?

“Why are you here?” he ask, 

“Ahm… j-just, uhm, nothing” I look away so he can’t see my eyes.

“Well, is that Minho-”

“NO!!! Let’s go!” I said and pull him away. He might get jealous if I tell him that Minho and Naeun were together a few minutes ago.

“H-hey!!”

Myung-soo, me and Minho are friends since then. We know each other’s secret and personalities. But Minho as my best friend promise me one thing and he should not break that promise. I don’t want to see him happy while I’m still sad.

You might think I’m selfish but a promise will remain a promise.

--------------

Unknown POV

I watch how Son Naeun walks away and how Minho smile looking at her. I watch how pathetic Choi Sulli is while looking at Minho with anger and jealousy for Naeun. I watch how stupid Myung-soo walking with Choi Sulli…

“Why are you here?” I look at my back surprised that someone saw me,

“Uh oh! You’ve seen me!” Hahahahaha, Lee Taemin sees me.

“Get out of here. You look stupid with that detective costume and eyeglass”

I laugh while looking at him, “You never change. You’re so harsh until now”

He smirk, “Why are you here? Missed me?” he ask and smile at me. -_-, Say what?!

“As if!” i shout back,

“Ok, bye” he turn and began to walk, 

“H-hey! You’re not even going to entertain me?” i ask but he didnt even glance at me. 

“Nope” he said and walks away leaving me again. Huhuhuhu, he’s always leaving me behind!!

“I hate you!!!” i shout,

“Same” Look how rude that guy is!!!

“Argh!!!!”

==========

That was Taemin’s best friend so guess who he is!

Sorry for the super late update, busy with school works.

But of course I will never forget to thank you all for the supports I’ve get!

Love you all!

Muahhh!!!

 

p/s: sorry for wrong grammar and spellings,

^_^

Kyaahhhh!!!! Myung-soo!!! Kawaiii!!!

^