Chapter 17: Tonight...

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

I look at my reflection on the mirror. Looks good at always, Naeun.

I put a light make up and untie my hair. Perfect!

I took a deep breath and slowly get down on the stairs and expected… no one was there. Yeah Naeun, he tolds you he’ll wait for you at the garden, right? Are you dumb?

Tss, whatever.

So I walk on the garden and…

Petals of roses on the ground, candles on the way and him standing behind a table full of red petals and a candle light on the center. I hide my smile and walk near him.

“So…” I started.

“Because we’re already late, I… your friend Eunji made this” he said shyly while looking on the ground.

“Then you already conclude that I’ll wake up late? Tss”

He smirk, “By the way, you look stunning” he said and smile at me that made me nervous and my heart skip a beat.

You’re dashing as well.

“That’s inborn Taemin” I hide my delight and look away.

He just smile and pull a chair for me to sit. Oh… gentleman.

“What’s this?” there! I ask it because I really don’t know what he’s planning. I just thought we’ll go to the school even though we’re late.

“Dinner, I might not take you to that party but this dinner is more fun” he said while looking at me and I think I’ll melt.

“Ah… o-of course!” I smile back and look into his eyes. How can those eyes be so beautiful?

“You want to eat?” he ask,

“Yeah, sure!”

“Food please!!” he shouts and a guy with a waiter costume came out. Well, I didn’t notice them awhile ago.

“Here sir and mam” he said and I nod for an answer. I wasn’t really use in smiling, so a nod was fine.

“Pizza and pasta huh” I smile when I remember when we’re on the mall.

“I know we eat the both of it. You’re just being childish at the mall”

“Yeah, I eat pasta too” then we both laugh. We talk and talk about things, changing topics, hottest gossip in the school and actually I want to kill someone when we talk about his girlfriend’s with an ‘s’.

I roll my eyes and frown, “Would you stop babbling about your girlfriend’s? I don’t know about them and I definitely don’t care” I said and utter a cuss behind my breath.

“I think someone’s jealous”

“Excuse me! Me? Jealous? To who? To your girlfriend’s?! Duh! Never!”

“Whoa! Did I referred to you?”

“Then who? The table?” I sarcastically said,

“You’re obvious” he said, mocking me.

“Yes I am… I mean, I- I wasn’t! Argh!” Sh*t! Stop saying lies you stupid tongue! -_-

“I see” he smile and eat again. I just eyed him dangerously.

“Yes! No! Shut up!”

And his laugh echoed around the area.

---------------------------

Eunji’s POV

Tss, I’m out of place again. Yeoshin’s not around so I don’t know anyone. This is all Taemin’s fault! He told me to go to this party because the Dream Unversity invited me. How? Because of his brother! And it’s not true that they invited me because I won at the quiz bee. That’s a lie! He just wants me to go here because he wants to solo yeoshin.

“Eunji!” I turn around and saw Key waving at me.

“Key!” I wave and walk to him,

“You look gorgeous at that gown” he said with twinkle in his eyes.

“As always” I replied and we both laugh.

But I feel weird… I think someone was looking at me from somewhere far.

“Hey, are you ok?” Key ask and I nod with a smile. The rock music turns into a mellow one.

“Can we dance?” he ask and lay his hands,

“My pleasure” I get it and we both dance in the center. He is looking at me with those small eyes and I kind of like that, as if I’m beautiful in his eyes. As if I’m the only girl he wants to look tonight.

“Do I have a dirt on my face?” I ask while looking in his eyes,

He smile, “No, you’re just too beautiful” he whisper to my ear that send shiver through my spine. Why do I feel suddenly nervous?

“Y-yeah…” is all the word I can say.

“Ok, time to change partners!” The MC said and Key frown,

“It’s ok Key…” I said and I turn around.

“Aw!” I exclaimed because someone pulls me or because I step on my dress? I can’t think normally when I saw who’s the guy in front of me.

“You?!” I said but he just stares at me. He was holding me on my waist while my hands where on his chest- shoulder I mean.

“Freak girl…” Tss, here goes that ‘freak girl’ thing again.

“Stupid monkey…” I said back,

“I jasdh jshdal” he whisper something that’s why I didn’t hear it.

“What?!”

“Nothing, I’m saying you look like a freak tonight” he said without any expression and with a cold voice.

“Excuse me?”

“Shut up…” he said and pulls me closer.

DUBDUBDUBDUB

What is this feeling? Why am do I feel like I’m going to burst? I feel hot too. And there were horses running on my chest.

He draw his face nearer that made ma gasp and suddenly the spotlight was on us.

“Now, now! We find the sweetest couple of the party! Yipee!” the MC announce happily. I look at Suho and he’s face was expressionless as always.

“No! We’re not a couple!” I said because I feel Suho didn’t want this. And inside me, I hope he likes the thought… Oh no! What am I thinking?!

I look at the Dream University students and they’re all jaw dropped.

He’s a gangster…” I heard one of them whisper,

W-what? Gangster?!

“Oh! Don’t deny it dear, please receive your awards here on the stage” the MC said again.

“Whoa!” I exclaimed when Suho began pulling me towards the… stage?!

“Wow! Both of you look so stunning!” the MC gave me a sash and so those Suho.

“Congratulations!” the MC said and the crowd was an uproar.

“Let’s take a picture” the MC said again. I look at Suho and he’s just looking at me too without even a smile.

DUBDUBDUDBDUB

“Ok! Do a love pose please!” the photographer said,

“W-what? No-” I was shock when he just pull me and kiss me on the forehead. I heard the crowd shouts and applause.

After that he looks at me, “Happy Valentines, freak girl”

My heart skip a beat and I knew I blush, “Happy Valentines too, stupid monkey” I said and stick out my tongue.

He smiles at me and I felt the world stops…

DUBDUBDUB

Oh no! I can’t be in love with a gangster!

----------------------------------

Naeun’s POV

Hours passed and we stayed talking and laughing in the garden when he suddenly stood up.

“What?” I ask but he just smile and lay his hands.

“I don’t a have a money-”

“Can we dance?” he ask while looking intently on my eyes.

DUBDUBDUB

“Y-yeah, of course” I stutter and held his hand. It was so soft that send wires of electricity on my whole body.

“You really look beautiful and innocent tonight, you’re like a Greek Goddess” he said and pulls me closer to him. Why do I feel so happy I’m going to burst? I feel so hot and I can’t hide my smiles anymore.

“I’m Aphrodite” I said and smile,

“I’m Apollo then…” I laugh and he smiles at me.

He draw his face nearer and kiss me on my nose.

“I cared for you a lot…”

“Who am I to you?” I can’t stop myself from asking,

“You’re someone special…” and he kiss my forehead. He hugs me afterwards, and suddenly, I wish the time stops so I can stay forever in his arms…

“Thank you for making me special tonight. Happy Valentines Taemin!” I hug him too and I heard he crack a laugh.

You’ve kissed me under the fireworks two times and now under the stars. I wonder what’s next… coz I’ll be waiting,

--------------------------------

Sulli’s POV

“That couple looks perfect together” I giggle and Minho rolls his eyes on me.

“What’s your problem?!” I ask and hit him,

“Nothing!”

“Oh yeah? Who you lying at?!”

“Tss, let’s dance” he pulls me on the dance floor and pulls me on my waist. Did he even ask me like what others do?! How rude!

I feel someone crush my heart when I knew the reason, Naeun. He’s looking for her and he can’t see her.

Why do I feel jealous? Why do I envy Naeun right now?

“Minho…” I whisper and hug him tight,

Please… just this day.

I tiptoed and gave him a kiss on the cheeks,

“Happy Valentines!” I said to hide my blush and nervousness. His expression looks so shock,

I smile at him again.

You’re so dear to me Minho, someone I don’t want to lose.

He smiles and pulls me into a hug again that made ma freeze.

“Same” I frown because of his answer but I don’t care, at least he greets me.

----------------------------------

Trishia’s POV

I smile when I saw him looking at me. He looks so handsome in his suit.

“Happy Valentines” I said and sit beside him. He still has a bruise on his face but it didn’t affect how handsome he is today,

“I don’t talk to strangers” Kyo said that made my heart break. Why did I say those lies on the forest anyway?!

He stands up and leave me there sitting all alone when someone lay his hand,

I look out and he’s one my classmate, “Can I have a dance with you?” he ask and I was about to held it when someone pulls me on the dance floor.

“Kyo!”

He pulls me closer and we sway with the music.

“Thank you…” I said and gave him a smack on the lips.

-------------------------

Third Person’s POV

As they all dance tonight, new feelings will bloom but others feeling will hurt. Its 12:00 MN now and they were happy dancing in the arms of the one they love or not…

=======================

^_^

Enjoy!