Chapter 13:They're going to the mall... how can they handle one another?

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

It’s now 8:40 pm so we decided to go home. I mean ‘I’ decided to go home.

“Thank you for the ride” I said and was about to walk inside when he hold my arm,

“What?!” I ask, or should I say shout.

“Woah! Easy there! You’re back at your usual self again”

“Yeah, so what?”

“Nothing, good night” he kiss my forehead which I didn’t expect. He smile and walk away but when he’s about to go inside his car I called his name.

“Why?” he ask,

“Thank you for today. I have fun” I smile and waved. I run inside the house but I have forgotten that Trishia was here,

“Oh, where did you go?” she ask while looking at me. She is wearing a night gown which is above the knee. She used to be simple before wearing pajamas before sleeping but yeah, everyone really changed. She changed and so do I.

“Do you really have to know huh?”

Her face softens and smile like her usual smile before, “I was just worried”

“I don’t care” I said and walk upstairs to my room but at the middle of the staircase…

“Couz” I look at her. No matter what happens, she’s still my cousin so I can’t just turn my back and disrespect her,

“What?” I ask impolitely,

“I hope you can forgive me. I’m so sorry” I don’t know why I feel angrier than before. I don’t need their sorry anymore… and I don’t need them to.

“You say what? Do you think that sorry can heal my wounds here in my heart? Do you think it will bring the happy past? Can that sorry give life back to Kiyoshi? Have you ever thought of those things before saying sorry? Tell you what? I don’t need your sorry and I don’t need your friendship anymore. Were done! Our friendship is done. No matter what you say and do, I’m cold as an ice now. You or neither anyone else can’t bring the Naeun before! I’ve changed because you all changed me. You’re the reason why I became strong and cold” I turn my back and tears fall in my eyes again.

I promise… I promise that this will be the last time I’d cry.

------------------

Trishia’s POV

My name is Trishia Mitsui. Yeah, Japanese too. Naeun was my first Korean cousin; her mom married a Korean so she became one too. We were so close before, we are the best of friends. We are always together because we stayed here in Korea for good. She never leaved my side when I need her but I guess I didn’t do the same at her. I left her without hearing her explanation.

She was so innocent, happy and friendly before. She has many friends, she even have a boyfriend which is part of our group. Our group was called ‘Six Stars’ because we are six and we are all friends. We all met at Love University. We are happy for the first 5 months of the school year but that was just 5 months and then every happy memory we shared was gone. Kiyoshi, the love of my life was gone and my mind says that it was all Naeun’s fault.

She has a trauma after the scene. We can’t speak to her because she’s always looking far away and crying. She was messed up and when she saw me, she says she needs me, she says she needs a friend but because of too much sadness and anger I told mom I want to go back to Japan and she approved.

I left her… I left her broken and messed up. And now that I came back, she was far away from the Naeun I used to chit chat with. She is not the smiling Naeun, she is not the friendly Naeun now. She has changed… everything she has before has now changed. She was cold as an ice right now.

I get my phone and call her…

“Titania?”

---------------------------

Naeun’s POV

I called Eunji and she quickly answered,

“Hi..”

“Hello yeoshin, you know what?” Tss, as always, she has something to tell.

“How do I suppose to know?”

“Wow! I love your sarcasm”

“Tss, what is it?”

“Oh well, I won 2nd place at our quiz bee!! Yohooo! Aren’t you happy?”

“No” Why would I? I’m not the participant anyway,

“Aww, but I don’t care. I’m used to hearing those words from you anyway! I take that as a congrats from you!”

“Whatever”

“Oh, and did you know I just met a stupid monkey today?”

“Who’s the unfortunate guy?”

“Well, it says ‘Suho’ on the back of the name tag” I stiffened when I heard what she says. There’s only one person I know who will used that code name. He is known as the Gang Master Suho of the Fiery Serpents. Yeah, and he’s no other than my friend BEFORE.

“Hey! Still there! Does that name rings a bell?”

“Huh? Oh! No! Yeah, I mean, how did you meet?”

“For the first time, you speak longer!”

“Tss,”

“Anyway I will tell you everything tomorrow okay? See yah!”

~end call~

Oh great! She hanged up! What a nice best friend. But I keep on thinking about Suho, he always become a big brother for me. She always protects me and I know he likes Trishia. But he didn’t tell about his feelings because Trishia loved Kiyoshi. He was the reason why the group broke, he left first and everyone was like ‘I will walk my own path now’. The Six Stars was gone and now they’re coming back one by one.

I closed my eyes and I calm down when I saw Taemin smiling at me while we are both looking at the sky… watching how the fireworks illuminate the sky. I am happy… and so does my heart.

ZZZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzz…

------------------------

Titania’s POV

My phone was ringing so I quickly stood up and get it. Tss, who’s this caller anyway? Calling at the middle of the night!

“Titania?” I freeze hearing that voice,

“Trishia?” I’m not sure if it was her but so what?

“Oh hey! How are you? I just get back!”

“Wow! That’s nice” Tss, she’s back again? I thought she’s not coming back anymore.

“How do you do?”

“Fine” Not fine now because you’re here and I know my brother likes you! Unfortunately, my brother also get back today from U.S.

“Well, I’m gonna transfer at Palace Academy!” What?! No way!

“That’s good news!” -_-, I’m such a pretender.

“How was Kyohei doing?” And why are you asking? Is it because Kiyoshi died, you will turn your love for my brother? No way!

“Fine, he will also transfer in Palace Academy!” And that was so unfortunate! You and him meeting again was a complete mess!

“Great! We will be together again”

“Yeah” Tss, I’m not happy! Party all by yourself!

“I’m hanging up” I don’t care because I’m gonna hang you on a tree! Tss!

“Ok, bye” and I ended the call. Did she call just to ask nonsense question? I’m sleeping and she wakes me up just to have a nonsense conversation with me? Gosh! My beauty rest was distracted! Urgh!

--------------------

Naeun’s POV

I was walking at the hallway when everyone was whispering. -_-, What’s the news this time?

“Did you hear that there were two students who’s going to transfer here?”

“Yeah, the other one will became SS and the other one was SC”

“A boy and a girl!”

“The other came from Japan and the other came from U.S.”

“Oh yeah! And they were ones a student from Love University where many handsome guys was there!”

Wait? Love University? Did I hear it clearly? I quickly walk in the room and was shocked to see who was there…

“Nice seeing you again babe!” he smile and kiss me on the cheeks.

 “So?” I ask and because of what he said I slap him too hard.

“Nice seeing you too. Take that as a welcome back from me, bastard” I step on his feet before going on my chair.

“Icy, did you know him?” Taemin ask when I finally sits on my chair. I left Kyohei their shocked.

“Yeah, he became our gardener” I said and sit on my chair. I knew he heard that, but didn’t bother to answer because I gave a cold stare which will send shivers down your spine.

“Ok” he said that in the most boring tone.

“Taemin…”

“Yes?”

“I remember our homework so I’m gonna ask you as what the homework says”

“Go on”

“Well, it has only one question so ‘What’s the word you like the most?” Tss, I should have guess it instead than to ask him. Why did they give nonsense home works like this? We’re not a child anymore.

He smirk in a so cool way, “You”

“Huh?”

“I like ‘you’ the most”

I feel my face turns hot and why is it so hot in here? Did they open the air conditioner?

“Tss, s-stupid!” Heck, why am I stuttering?

“Kidding, here” he gives me three roses with different kinds of colors.

“What will I do with this?”

He stares at me coldly and it’s scary… really.

“Eat that” he says sarcastically and looks outside the window. He put his earphone too.

“Tss” I look at the roses and smile. I look at the card hanging on it,

Feb. 5

Advanced Happy Valentines~~ Stay cold…

                                      Cav,

That’s what the letter says. Tss,  stay cold huh? Did he want a spank? Duh! I’m hot!

I look at him but he was looking outside the window while listening to a song,

“Oh, Neaun, staring is rude. What’s with the rose?”

Holy Cow! My heart almost jumps out of my chest! Who the hell was that?! I look up and saw Sulli looking at the roses.

“I’m hungry, I will eat it now. You want some?”

“I love your sarcasm, darling”

“Yeah, right” I give her my poker face and she sits beside me,

“Do you know that guy?” she ask and point Kyo who was sitting beside a girl who obviously likes her. Stupid girl!

“Yeah, he became our gardener”

“Urgh! Who is he?”

“I.DONT.CARE”

“Wow! Do you hate him?”

“So much”

“Hahahaha, poor creature, though he’s handsome”

“Whatever”

“Brr! It’s so cold here” she says pertaining to my attitude.

“I know”

“Hey, will you come at the mall with me and myung-soo?”

“K”

“Wow! That was too long!”

“…” I didn’t answer,

“I’m coming too”

“Really Cav?”

“I don’t have to say it twice. Once is enough”

“What’s with the two of you? You both have the same attitude” she stands up and walk away shaking her head.

I look at Taemin who gave me a cold stare and look outside the window again,

Bipolar person! Happy and smiley a few minutes ago and turns back into being a cold, nasty, heartbreaker again!

Does he have mental issues?

*door open*

“KYO!” I look at the girl who shouts and I stand up when I saw Trishia. Me and Kyo both walk at her. I eyed him like a lion who wants to kill a prey. Bastard!

“Trish/Trishia” We both said in unison,

“Will you please shut up and let the girl speak first? Please show some good behavior in front of a woman, stupid” he just nod like he was scared to meet my gaze again. Tss, good for you!

“Trishia, why didn’t you tell me you will transfer here?”

“You didn’t gave me the chance to”

“Yeah, and I hate it having the three of you here in the same school. It brings back odd memories. So, I promise I won’t talk to the both you while where here in the campus except for your stupid sister” I said and look at Kyo, after that I walk away and sit on my chair again.

All eyes were on us. Congrats Naeun, you’re the star for today again… as always.

“Go girl! You’ve made someone embarrass again” Sulli cheers and smile.

“Thanks!”

That’s who am I. I don’t need friends because I’m strong. I can live without them because I have live more of my life being with myself. ^_^

“I’m gonna drive you home, Icy”

From this: ^_^ to this: -_-

=============

Enjoy!