Chapter 10: Day

When the Ice Princess and Casanova Fall in Love

Naeun’s POV

I… I was so speechless I can only talk in mind. My heart was beating fast and I hate it. I don’t want to always feel this way because I’m not used to feel this different kind of thing and this is exactly different from what I’ve felt before. I was back to reality when the guy smiles meaningfully at us. And yeah, he has perfect set of white teeth and this is the second time that I would say this thing… he was handsome, totally!

“I was just playing around with you Min-min” he said and pat Taemin at the shoulder. And did I hear it correctly? Did he just call Taemin, Min-min? Hahahahahaha!!! What a girly name!!! Hahahahaha!!!

“Hey! Why are you smiling?” he let me of me that made a little bit disappointed… just a little bit, ok? So, don’t get the wrong idea.

“Min-min?” I smile after I said that. I don’t mind the stares of my classmates at us because they’re very familiar with these kinds of scene that made me popular in and out of the school. And tell you what? I-HATE-IT.

“Tss, will you get out of here?!” Taemin angrily look at the guy and said that but he didn’t even mind him. He just looks at me, pull my hand and kiss it!! WTH?! This guy is so creepy!!!

“It’s nice to finally meet you Son Naeun, I was such a lucky guy to do so. Bye! Until next time. And to you too, best friend!!” he said that and look at Taemin again. WTF?! They are best friends?!!! Really?!!

“Tss, he such a bastard” he was looking for something at his bag when he throw an alcohol and a tissue at me.

“W-what will I do with this?” I ask while holding the things he gave me.

His angry expression turns back to a blank expression again and he looks cool… again, “Commonsense” that’s the word he just said that made my eyebrows raise.

“Do you want me to drink and eat this?” I ask sarcastically because he wasn’t telling me anything so I sit down and face him again. “Hey! What will I do with this?!”

He sigh, looks at me and get the alcohol and the tissue. He puts an alcohol on the tissue, get my hand and wipe it?! What the fudge is he doing?! I get my hand and look at him, “Do you think I have a disease?!”

“What?! I just did that because he kiss your hands!” he look away before saying that. He looks shy and mad at the same time that’s why I become guilty when I shouted at him. But… damn! My… my heart was being abnormal again. What are you doing to my heart huh Casanova? Why are you making me crazy?! Stupid jerk!

I just sit back on my chair and close my eyes. I don’t want to say anything; I hold my chest and feel my heart beating fast. This was… this was… this was nothing. Yeah! This was nothing!

The door open and the prof came in with Sulli, she immediately sits on the vacant seat on my back but not without a smile, so I smile back at her, not a wide one.

“Good morning class”

“Good morning” we all said,

“I have something to announce or have you already read the announcement at the bulletin board?” she ask and we all say yes. Pfft, who wouldn’t, right?

“So, only two royalties are here, the first campus prince and campus princess because the other eight was on the other section. Will the others go out just a minute, please?” she ask and all of them except the two of us was left alone in the room.

“So, as what the announcement said, we will be having a Feb-fest during this month and you two will be an organizer. You will design booths and organize your own place where everyone would surely be happy. And yes, you will think of a place where everyone will feel love and in love, one by one” I look at her with disbelief because are they insane?! That means, we will organize our own place?! And didn’t I told you that this things is not my style?! I don’t like designing and arts. -_-

“And that will be called ‘Kingdoms in one Palace’. The kingdom will be the place you will organize and the Palace is the school. Today is Feb. 1, so all the royalties are allowed not to take their classes to think of the kingdom they will build. So, any question?” I shook my head and so does Taemin. Tss, I will just sleep in the field… in the shady place there. I stand up and get out of the room when he called me,

“Icy!”

“What?”

“Where are you going?”

“In the field” he smile and took my hand,

“H-hey!”

“Shh, just walk with me… like this” he looks me in the eye that made my knees jelly.

“O-ok” I was nervous because my heart was pounding fast. Isn’t it the sign that you’re nervous? Am I right?

We walk hand in hand until we reach the field. We sit on the tree where I used to see Minho sleeping and Taemin was holding my hands but he let it go.

“So, have you already thought of anything to do?”

“None at all”

“But I do have an idea”

“I don’t care. That won’t help me anyway”

“As always. When will you ever change?”

“I have already changed to a better person than I used to be before. I regret that I didn’t become an Ice Princess before. I should have been this cold and heartless…”

“Are you happy?” he ask,

“Are you happy playing?” I ask back

He just looks at me with a blank expression that’s why I can’t read what he’s thinking, “Yes…” he said and smile, I knew that was a seductive smile because I feel hot just looking at his smiling face. Tss, so what? As if I’m affected!

“I know. Are you still a ?”

“No” What the hell?!!! He said that straight to me!!!! Doesn’t he have any shame at all?! Duh! He’s so yuck! Then that means he already did that with girls? Wow! He’s so fast… well, what CAN’T a Casanova can’t do anyway?

“Your expression was priceless! I was just kidding!” he pinch my cheeks and I knew it turns red because it was sensitive.

“Ouch! That hurts!!!” I pinch him too that made me smile. I feel comfortable with him… and I thank my heart with that. Just once… I want to feel like a normal girl again.

We stand up, run and run until he reach me and pinned me on the tree that made me shock, “W-why?” I bit my lower lip because I feel the atmosphere between us suddenly changed. He looks at my lips and let me go.

“Sh*t! Don’t do that again!” he shouts at me.

“W-what have I done?”

“Don’t ever bite your lips in front of me again…” he said and was about to walk away when a girl came in the scene,

---------------------

Sulli’s POV

I was with Minho and Myung-soo eating in the cafeteria. I don’t know what to say that’s why I let my two friends talk to one another. I just eat and eat my foods until they finally knew my existence.

“What’s wrong with you?” Minho ask and touch my forehead as if I have a cold.

“I was perfectly fine. I was just thinking of something…” I was thinking about Minho and Naeun. I feel my chest was tightening when my mind says Minho likes Naeun. I was jealous… as a friend. Minho is my best friend and *sigh* I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now. I just don’t want Minho and Myung-soo to have a fight. Yeah, that’s it! Well, maybe.

“Are you thinking of him again?”- Minho

“When will you ever moved on?”- Myung-soo

“Don’t ask me questions like that; you don’t have the rights even if you two are my friends. He is gone and how can I suppose to forget about him? He’s been a part of me…” No! Don’t cry Sulli, you promised you will never cry again. Not now!

“What were telling is-”

“I don’t care. I can’t move on and I am always thinking of him”

“We know, alright?” Minho pulls and hugs me. I hug him back… please don’t go, just stay with me Minho. Don’t like her… don’t.

--------------

Naeun’s POV

“Taemin!” the girl said and hug Taemin. Tss, do I really have to watch this scene?

"Why are you here?" Taemin ask, 

"I miss you!!" she smile in a flirtatious way and cling her arms on Taemin, 

I faked a cough i might catch her attention. -_-, Who on earth is this girl?! 

“Oh, who are you?” she ask and looks at me,

“Why? If I tell you my name, will you know who am I?” i coldly ask back, 

“Oh! I bet you’re the Ice Princess. Nice to meet you!” she smiles at me but I don’t smile back.

“Yeah… but not me” her smile fades of what I said. Oh well, I have the title of an Ice Princess because of my attitude so expect for the worse when I don’t like you because I will surely erase your existence in my mind.

“Are you one of Taemin’s girl? Did you also fall for him, hmm?” she ask and put her hands on Taemin’s chest. Do you lost a snake? Maybe she’s here, just tell me if you lost one because she’s definitely here.

“What are you doing here?” Taemin ask the girl... again. -_-, That was the most stupid question i've ever heard. 

“Why? I am your girlfriend, right?” I froze because of what she said. Girlfriend… Yeah, what would I expect from a Casanova? A good boy? No, no. A playboy. Tss!

“What?! Hell, no!” Taemin shout. Me and the girl was shock. A true Casanova is not like this…

“Poor little thing” I smirk and look at the girl so i can piss her. 

“Don’t smirk at me like that!!! You’re a flirt too because you’re with him!!!” she shouts back that made my head hot. 

“Vanessa, stop it!” Taemin shouts. Tss, as if she will listen to him!

“Don’t you dare stop me!” she walks in front of me and damn! She slaps me, hard.

“Vanessa!!!” Taemin pull her away from me. 

“You stupid b*tch! He is mine alone!!!!” Say what?! Did she just call me b*tch?! Oh great, now i lose all of my self control. 

“I beg your pardon?” i started, 

“Pathetic loser!!!”

This time I lost all my self control, and slap her “I’m sorry but aren’t you referring to yourself? You’re the one who just slap me and call me names I didn’t want to hear. You are in my school. This may not belong to me but this is my territory and you are nothing but a trash to me. So, don’t ever get your filthy hands on me and to you too Mr. Casanova…”

“Look, I’m sorry for what happen-” i cut him, 

“… Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like a king. Treat me like a game and I’ll show you how it’s played”

I glance at the girl again, "If i'm a , you're a ! I'm a princess and you? You're just a stupid piece of junk for me. And if ever i become a maid? You're gonna be a beggar and my slave" 

And yeah, I walk out on the scene. And again, I knew I won, but still, he’s with her and again and again, I’m still alone.

------------------------------

Minho’s POV

I don’t know what’s happening to my best friend but she’s a little different. She used to smile whenever we talk about her deceased brother but not now, she even get angry at us and I knew there’s something bothering her. We are walking home now and she looks like her mind was traveling in the universe.

“Hey” she didn’t answer. Tss, what the heck is happening to her?

I put my hands on her shoulder and pull her closer to me. I feel nervous whenever there’s something that is bothering her. I love her because she’s my best friend and I never knew what happen when she will go away again. I am not complete when she’s not by my side. All my nervousness fade when she smiles and put her hand on my waist.

My weakness are girls that’s why I promise Naeun that she will never cry again because I’m always here for her. Always…

And now that I get my chance in helping my friend, will I throw it away? No, right?

------------------------

Naeun’s POV

Tss, I’m really not in the mood. Bad mood!

I was walking out of the school when someone grab my arm. Oh! It’s Mr. Casanova! Let’s welcome him… with a slap. Well, just kidding. I’m not that low class girl to slap someone without an acceptable reason,

“Why?”

“Ummm, I’m- where are you going?”

“Commonsense”

“Tss, I’ll walk you home”

“I have my car” What a liar you are, Naeun. Very well!

“I’ll drive you”

“Tss” I walk out on the gate.

“Hey, you said you have a car”

“Whatever you say”

“Hey!”

I look seriously at him, “Shut up” I said that with a tone of anger and warning in my voice. We walk silently.

“H-hey, about earlier…” I didn’t say anything because I never ask something. I will just let him talk and talk until he gets tired. At least it’s his fault, not mine.

“…Vanessa is my cousin” WTH?! Cousin?! Did you ever know someone who like their cousin?! The heck! “…I’m sorry for what she act. She’s not a bad person-”

“Yeah, she’s a very NICE person” Tss, is she on her side? Is she helping her for what she have done to me earlier? Then, he should give up. I hate her, so that means I will hate her forever… no! for eternity.

“She just-”

“If you’re just going to talk about her, you better not walk me home. I don’t need you anyway” after I said that I continue walking. What day… such a nice day, very nice day. A day! yeah right, a day! Let's all party!! -_-

*shocks*

He’s hugging me from my back,

 

 

“You’re pure trouble, I’ll walk you home” he pulls me and hold my hand. And when he did that, all my anger vanished. And again, my heart... 

===========

Enjoy!