The lovers' advice

I love you Wookie

Sungmin blushed as he waited outside of EunHae's room, not wanting to step in on something he rather not see. He knocked and waited for a response. 

Eunhyuk had answered the door, looking agitated and with his shirt off. Once he saw Sungmin he sorta calmed down since the latter was his best friend. "What is it that you want Sungmin?" He asked, allowing his friend to step in.

"Hae, Minnie is here." He called to his boyfriend. "Minnie?!" Sungmin heard a loud thud before a half Donghae walked towards him from his bed. "Hey Donghae." Sungmin said blushing as the other practically tackled him.

"Donghae get off of Minnie, he came here for something. What was it Sungmin?" A jealous Eunhyuk said as he yanked, Donghae off of Sungmin. It was at this moment Sungmin realized these two don't know he has a crush on Ryeowook.

"W-Well... yo-you see, I have this c-crush on someone, bu-but I don't know how to con-confess to them." He said shyly, as he was trying not to give away who it was.

EunHae gave each other a knowing look before looking at Sungmin again. "Well, why don't you just take them to a private room and you know confess?" Eunhyuk said, Donghae elbowed him.

"Hyukkie you know it isn't that easy!" Donghae said, "Minnie you should take them on a date, and confess at the end of it. It'll be soooo cute!" Donghae said, squealing at the idea.

Sungmin sighed, "Well they both seem like good ideas, but Hae I think you need to stop watching chick flicks. Hyukkie your way is kinda blunt. I'll consider, but who else is dating in Super Junior?" He asked.

"Did you try Teukie Umma?" Donhae asked as Eunhyuk started to play with his fingers. Eunhyuk snorted, "You know Teukie is probably even more cheesy then you are Hae. I swear that's where you get it from." Donghae huffed and smacked Eunhyuk's hand away from him. "Well you know what... No for........ thirty minutes?" He asked himself.

Sungmin smacked himself on the forehead before he left to find their Umma. Shutting their door, Sungmin already knew that couple was doing nasty stuff again. Will he ever get advice that wasn't too crazy or too blunt?