Twitter helps?

I love you Wookie

Soooo yeah guys sad to say but I'll be gone for 4 days. I'll miss you guys D: And my kyumin and minwook >.<


They were all sitting down around the room, HanChul of course in the loveseat, QMi on the floor, KangTeuk on the couch, EunSiBumHae doing.... whatever they do, and MinWook on the other couch snuggling.

Henry was out with Amber, and Shindong didn't want to stay in the house. Kyuhyun laughed at the tv show they were watching, before getting smacked by ZhouMi.

Heechul then proceeded to laugh at them, Hankyung smiling along.  MinWook were too busy on their phones with twitter to notice them.

"Minnie! Don't put that as your tweet!" Ryeowook yelled at the other trying to grab the other's phone away from him. "But Wookie~ you already posted something about it!" Sungmin fought back.

"I told you I was sorry about that... I can't help it that you are my type." Ryeowook whispered to the other to not draw attention to them.

"Not that~ I loved that one. I just want to update since I don't a lot." Sungmin said smiling at the other, it was true he updated it almost never.

"This is better than when Hyukkie dressed up in my costume." Sungmin said giggling. Eunhyuk had turned to him with a disgusted look on his face, "I thought you said you would never speak of it again." He whined.

"But Hyukkie it was so funny!" Sungmin said laughing even more, some of the others joining him. Eunhyuk pouted turning to Donghae to cheer him up.

Sungmin then looked at his phone again, "Oops, Wookie it actually sent." Sungmin said shrugging. "Minnie!" Ryeowook yelled as he and the other members checked it out. 

The tweet read, "Thinking of that person." Of course it wasn't like yelling it to the whole world, but it could be interpurted into it.

Most of the members 'awwwed' while of course Heechul started laughing as he pointed out how many likes and retweets it got.

"Minnie, delete it now!" Ryeowook whined to the other, tugging his arm and stuff like that. "But Wookie, everyone likes it!" Sungmin countered, hugging the other.


D: I ran out of ideas >.< This didn't actually happen, but since I started using twitter I thought I would do a chapter on it.

REPLIES:

FubukiHell: Lol, maybe later :P Most likely lol, Hanchul is always watching... well mostly Chullie. Yes I loves popcorn!!!

IFeelSoCool: I knooooowwww I wanna see it so bad!

Mekosinsanity: I know he may not ever be able to do anything to Wookie ever. Yesh yesh it was ^^

SuperJunior713: Doesn't everybody? lol Of course Heechul is just so Heechul. And I do tooooooo!!!! I am too lol.

WeirdA: :P They love to tease, so much teasing D: I am like dying!

Guys I know it's short >.< I'm kinda tired and can't think as well, I promise when I come back I'll have another chapter up!