You and me are stuck like glue.

I love you Wookie

Omo I just love my subscribers/readers XD They make my day :P So this time... well you'll just see. Also SPY MV needs to come out NAO!!!!! Wookie is such a child XD


So Sungmin and Ryeowook are now sick together, taking care of one another. They decided to do a little craft together.

"Minnie pass me the glue." Requested his love. "Of course Wookie." He said passing the glue not seeing that the cap wasn't screwed on good enough.

"Thank yo-" He started to sneeze, so using his good hand he covered his mouth but had poured glue onto the carpet. Looking down at the mess he panicked. 

"Teukie Umma is going to kill me!" He said starting to pick the glue up with his hands, Sungmin helping also. "N-no he isn't... we can just say Heechul did it!" He said knowing Leeteuk would actually believe them.

"B-but Min that's lying." The other said unsure about that plan. Sungmin smiled and grabbed the other's face with his still gluey hands.

"You are just too cute." He said, trying to pull the other into a hug when he noticed something... his hands weren't coming off the other's face.

"? Minnie is something wrong?" Ryeowook asked putting his own hand to the other's shoulders before Sungmin could stop him.

"Umm, Wookie what glue did we have?" He asked, looking for the now missing bottle. "I don't know." Ryeowook answered looking for the bottle also.

Finding the glue, it read super glue and super fast drying. "Awww, shi-" right before he could utter the 't' Ryeowook kicked him. 

"Minnie don't you dare cuss." He said pouting at the other. Sungmin pouted at first too, but then smiled when he noticed the kinda position they were in.

"You know Wookie if anyone were to come in right now they might think we are trying to kiss, or even worse, like Heechul put it 'getting it on." Sungmin told the other teasing him slightly.

Ryeowook blushed a bright red when the door slammed open, by none other than their 'Umma' and 'Appa' self proclaimed anyway. They still hadn't broken the news to Teukie yet that he was an 'Ajumma.'

Ryeowook was so shocked when the door slammed that he pushed Sungmin and himself into the big puddle of super glue, so it looked even more erted.

"Hyukkie look what you did, they were finally about to do it and you just stormed in ruining it." Donghae scolded the other before rushing over to the two on the floor.

"Minnie treat my baby good, and record it so mama can see what you two are doing and teach you how to do it right." He told them before rushing back to Eunhyuk and draggin him away.

"I told you, did I not?" He asked smiling at the other as he blushed.


Okay guys I am just like spazzing right now!! The MV is out!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpJHF0WyAE&feature=player_embedded Oh lordy :DDDDDD

I'll fix this later once I am not spazzing!