QMi, Only for you.

I love you Wookie

Kinda ran out of ideas after the longest thing I have ever written, in "My Bunny." v.v Seriously killed me. But here is a QMi shot.


Kyuhyun was so excited, this was one of the only chances he got to be with Zhou Mi. He had planned the whole day out for them, of course they would go back home and drop off Mi's things.

He waited and finally saw the plane land that had his precious boyfriend on it. He smiled real big as he waited in the car, finally Sungmin didn't have to be his bodyguard as long as Mi was here.

After a few minutes passed he saw Zhou Mi admist the crowd, his smile only getting bigger the closer his boyfriend got to him.

Once in the van he pounced on the other, "Mi!!!! I missed you so much!" He said smiling as he pecked the other's lips. Zhou Mi smiled and kissed back, obviously missing his boyfriend as much as his boyfriend missed him.

Kyuhyun broke it off, still smiling he just hugged the other and snuggled his chest. "Mi you have to tell me everything about your trip!" He said as he patiently waited for the other.

"Gui Xian, I do everything the same when you were with me, but a little more reluctant since I don't have my cutie with me." He said, eskimo kissing Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun blushed and smiled a litte, "Mi, you wouldn't believe what has been happening at the dorms!" At this Zhou Mi raised his eyebrows, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, Minnie and Wookie got together somehow. EunHae have actually stayed together longer than a month without fighting! And Leeteuk is making us fat by ordering pizza every night, because MinWook use all our food to fight for some reason." Kyuhyun stopped to catch his breath.

Zhou Mi looked shocked, "First of all Cheng Min and Li Xu are together? How the heck?" He asked, those two were the most in love with each other but both too shy to say anything.

"Well, Minnie gave me a friendly kiss, Ryeowook say and got sad because he thought Min didn't like him and they ended up confessing." Kyuhyun said smiling. "And don't tell anyone I told you this but they look cute together."

Zhou Mi laughed, "Kyu you are too cute yourself." He pecked the other on the lips again. Kyuhyun had pouted, "Only for you Mi." He said blushing.


Short shot is short. I'm sorry guys I have been killing myself lately with all that has been going on v.v Though I shall resume with schedule again every Saturday I shall be posting! If not I will post on my twitter! I love you guys and can't wait to respond to your comments!!! Macro story next time that I promise! See you guys Saturday! <3