HaeWook request, Does it make you jealous? Might be a sequel starter.

I love you Wookie

So as promised, I said I would do a side of HaeWook and HaeWook this little thing shall be! I love you guys! <3


So Ryeowook and Sungmin had just gotten back from Sukira when Donghae and Eunhyuk had just gotten done fighting, in fact they walked in at the end of it.

"Well fine Hyukkie see if I care, go back Siwon.... I h-have..." He looked at Sungmin and Ryeowook, before smirking. "I have Ryeowook and Minnie with me." He said winkng at the two. Sungmin and Ryeowook looked at each other curiously, "What just happened?" Sungmin whispered to the other.

"I don't know but the way hyung was smirking, I'm kinda scared." Ryeowook replied, just when Donghae snatched Ryeowook away. "Wookie, I need you and Minnie's help. Me and Hyukk-Hyukjae just got in this huge argument, and I wanna get revenge on him." Donghae pleaded.

"Minnie I promise I won't do anything inapporiate to your boyfriend, you know Hyukk-Hyukjae he gets jealous really easily." Donghae continued his plea. "Fine, Donghae.... just please don't break my boyfriend." Sungmin aggreed as he walked away.

"Is Minnie still mad about the whole 'let's do it between us men' thing?" Donghae asked his 'boyfriend.' "Yeah, but anyway what are you going to do?" Ryeowook asked.

"Well I think a simple little date with just really small touches should do." Donghae said smiling as he wrapped his arms around the other.

Right then Eunhyuk came storming in, he looked as firing as can be. "Siwon doesn't want to 'play' right now." He said glaring at poor Ryeowook. Donghae on the other hand was glaring daggers at his real love.

"Come one Wookie we have to get ready for our date, I'll help wash your back for you!" Donghae chirped grabbing Ryeowook's hand and dragging him in the direction of the bathroom.

Once they were done showering and changed, they walked to this small little cafe. "Ah, I remember this place me and Minnie just visited here a week ago." Ryeowook said smiling slightly.

"Really? Awwww aren't you two just the sweetest." Donghae fangirled over them before pouting, "I wish me and Hyukki were like that, but instead I get the most erted partner out there. It's always this that, 'Oh where's the next place to sc-'" He noticed that he was talking to much.

"I-I'm sorry Wookie." He said kissing the other's cheek, noticing the other had started to blush a horrible red. Smirking Donghae took the opertunity, "You know if you blush like this just hearing about , just imagine what color you will be when you are having ." He whispered in the other's ear.

"Donghae!" Ryeowook shouted, he heard a loud scrap of a chair near them and turned to see Eunhyuk walking away, mad. "Minnie's so lucky to have a boyfriend that is almost as adorable and innocent as him." Donghae said.

"Hae, if I can ask what did you and Hyuk fight about?" Ryeowook asked curious. Donghae sighed for the umtemth time, "Well I was talking about Minnie and how cute he was and then I got to talking about you, and he said I sounded like I was in love with you." Donghae started.

"But that's crazy because I love Hyukkie and nothing can change that." Donghae finished, but his eyes just didn't reach his words. "I'm sorry to ask." Ryeowook said as he hugged the other. "No, it's fine I'm sure we will be back together soon." The other said, though this time the tone just didn't fit what he was saying.


I feel bad because I am about to drop my freaking fluff monster behind D: I shall continue this as a solo piece because I have a lot of ideas for this. >.< I'm going to become a freaking angst teen after this I swear, but I like this so far ^^ You can already tell what is kinda going on. 

I feel like this is the conituation of this story though, though this was meant to be wholesomely Minwook with ninja other pairings, but.... I can let you guys decide. ^^ I can make it like HaeWook for a little while but in the end it's MinWook. 

I like that idea, so I'm probably going with the above plan. ^^ I hope you guys look forward to this!

Replies:

Mekosinsanity: XD That was one of my favorite parts, and yes fangirls shall all of SJ! But never fear a sequel is here!

SuperJunior713: I hope you didn't wait long. How's about a sequel? ^^ 

WeirdA: I know!!! But a sequel is in process my dear!

yuesan: I still feel absolutely horrible about that v.v And no problem ^^ It lived! You got it ;D And you shall have your answer really soon ^^

AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND REVIEWING! I PROMISE ON ALL MY FLUFFY MONSTERS THAT THIS STORY WILL END IN MINWOOK!