Umma's advice... maybe... not so much

I love you Wookie

(Now with updates ^^ )

Sungmin blushed as he ran into Ryeowook, "Hey Wookie!" He greeted, his blush still in place. Ryeowook turned to him smiling sweetly, "Hey Minnie. Did you need something?" He asked softly as he cleaned dishes.

Sungmin thought, should I follow the other's advice?, "U-um well I just thought th-that later we should go see a movie." He said blushing even harder. Ryeowook looked happy, "Yeah that sounds good, maybe we should invite the others too!" He said happily.

Sungmin smile wavered just a tiny bit, "Y-yeah that sounds good." He said forcing a smile. "Well I'll go to Teukie to see if it's fine, alright?" He told the other, him nodding his head as Sungmin left the room.

Knocking on Leeteuk's door to make sure the other wasn't asleep. When the door opened he smiled at the Umma of the band, "Hey, Umma I need some advice." He said blushing.

"Alright Minnie, you know you are always welcome at my door." The other said smiling, his left dimple showing. He moved from the entrance of the door to allow Sungmin in.

"Thanks Teukie." Sungmin said as he entered, he sat on the bed. "W-well you see I have this crush on someone in the band, a-and I invited them to see a movie with me tonight, bu-but they didn't get it and made it into a group date. So I am just trying to figure out how to confess to them." Sungmin explained the situation so far.

"Hmm, well it sounds like this person can't take a hint. I think that you should still go on this date, and just drop off tiny hints and if they still don't get it tell it to them straight." Leeteuk told Sungmin.

"W-well I guess I could try that." Sungmin said, though the advice did sound a whole lot like Donghae's. Maybe Leeteuk should stop watching chick flicks along with Donghae.

"Soooo tell Umma who you have a crush on." Leeteuk egged Sungmin on about who his crush is. "W-well this person is re-really nice an-and they can cook..." He was cut off all of a sudden.

"Wait wait, so you're saying that you don't have a crush on Kyuhyun?!" Leeteuk said cutting the other off in surprise. He was so sure it was Kyuhyun until he heard that Sungmin's crush can cook.

"Wh-what? NO!! What the heck made you think that?!" He said angirly. "Well you and Kyubaby just do so much fanservice, the other members and I always thought you two liked each other. Like EunHae for example." Leeteuk explained.

"No me and Kyu are just friends, didn't you know that Kyu is dating Mimi? Kyu is just someone I can talk to normally and feel like my secret is safe, no offense Umma. I like Wookie." He said clearing up somethings, mumbling the last part.

"WHAT?! Kyu is dating Mimi and they never told me?! Kyu is going to get it later on." Leeteuk said still not believing that the two named were dating. "And you like my baby?! Well I guess you are one of the best out of the band to date our eternal maknae." Leeteuk told himself.

"I support your couple though so don't worry about that Minnie, but you should still do what I said." He said as he heard a crash from outside. "Heechul if that was your damn cat, you'll have hell!" He screamed through the other side of the door.

"No the I won't, !!" They heard Heechul through the door. Sungmin rolled his eyes as Leeteuk stalked out the door, probably to fuss Heechul out. Sungmin walked out bumping into Ryeowook holding a handful of towels.

"Oh Ryeowook, I am soo sorry." He said as he fell on top of the later, towels flying every where. "Here let me help you pick them up." He insisted, getting off of his crush blushing and helping the other up. He decided he would try Leeteuk's advice first before getting anymore advice.

"Oh it's no problem Minnie, did Teukie say it is alright to go out tonight?" Ryeowook asked, smiling softly. "O-oh Teukie said it's alright, though we might be the only two to go." Sungmin said poking his fingers together. "That's fine, I don't mind at all, you know you're like one of my best friends ever, right?" The other said leaving him with that thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gah just noticed I don't respond to any comments >.< *Smacks self* Bad author, baaaaaaadddddd.

Anyways I would just like to thank you guys for reading and leaving me a comment.

So I shall respond to the latest ones now ^^

SuperJunior713: ^^ I like Eunhae, they make me laugh. Hae is :D At least that is how I see him being. Poor Minnie, though I think he will soon~

yuesan: I read your comment and it said, says: -facepalm- and I was like, wait... did I write that down in my story?! I thought I made a mistake for a moment there XD Thank you so much for your comment ^^

WeirdA: Minnie would die of embarrassment before he could get the words out though. XD Thank you for commenting, I will be working hard for this next chapter!

(Also I need help with pictures >.< Like how to put them put them up on a fanfic @_@)