Doing way too much.

I love you Wookie

I am back guys ^^ :D *whatever other happy emoticon* So today I decided to do a really simple one. :P


If there was one thinng Sungmin hated it would be getting sick. What he hated even more is when he had to be taken care of when he was sick.

"Wookie I'm serious, I am fine-" cough inserted here. "Minnie you aren't! You have a fever and I won't allow anyone to take you out on your schedule." Ryeowook countered as he fluffed the others pillow.

"Now I'm going to go get you some medicine and you will stay here." Ryeowook told the other, knowing that since they were both stubborn that it will end up in a fight.

"I am not some weak and pathetic person, Wookie I can still do things!" Sungmin fought back. Ryeowook just gave him a stern look before doing what he said earlier.

"Damnit, it that I'm sick and now I have Ryeowook worried about me. And plus the medicine!" Sungmin spoke out loud.

He tried to scramble out of bed before the other came back, but was caught sliding on the floor. "Sungmin!" The other scolded him, "Do I have to get Heechul in here?" The other threatened.

Sungmin gasped, "You wouldn't dare." He said getting back on the bed immiedietly. Ryeowook stepped back towards the door to show that  he would indeed do it.

"Fine!" Sungmin hissed at the other, Ryeowook smiled as he went to go and get the medicine again. Ryeowook needs to stop spending time with Kyuhyun too.

Once the other came back with the dreaded medicine, Sungmin refused it. "Nuuuuu! Wookie it's nasty!" Sungmin complained as the other tried to shove it into his mouth.

"Min! Stop acting like a child. Now open your freaking mouth for the choo-" He shook his head he needs to approach this in a different way.

"How about this Min..." He put the medicine in his own mouth, trying to ignore the bitter taste as his love looked at him. "What-" Sungmin started before his boyfriend shoved the medicine in his mouth with his tongue.

Sungmin in surpirse pushed his boyfriend back swallowing the medicine. His little lover was blushing so red it was cute, Sungmin smiled.

"You know Wookie, you might get sick now since you kissed a sick person." Sungmin said nuzzling the other's neck lovingly. Ryeowook coming to that conclusion gasped lightly smacking his lover.

"Sungmin! Why the heck did you not take it by yourself?! Now I am going to be sick." The other wailed, Sungmin smirked listening to the other.

"And you know who will take care of you? That's right your little bunny, and I'll make sure to take the best care of you." He said though it was a little evil.


 

>.< Okay guys I know I have just been a hateful little panda lately, it's just... I've been annoyed. I hate when I actually am going to update AFF has something to do that stops me. And I just get frustrated. So please forgive me if I've come off short on my twitter. >.< Right now I just want to get this chapter out so I shall reply to comments next chapter... Which SHOULD be out today... so wish me look and if you have an idea you would like to see please do contact me ^^ I love you readers and I just want you guys happy. Please do comment! Bye bye until tonight!!!!