Possessiveness

I love you Wookie

Well last week you guys saw Wookie possessive this week it's Min, ^^


Sungmin face-palmed, he never knew anyone could really be this slow til now. Yesung had to be the biggest idiot on the face of the planet.

Really didn't he know that when two people are going out you don't go on a date with one?! Sungmin shook his head as he stalked the two to make sure that Yesung did not try anything to his poor birdie.

They were making good convo he guessed.... What really caught his eye though was Yesung wrapping his arm around his boyfriend. Sungmin's eye twitched.

He wanted so much just to go over there and show Yesung who Ryeowook belonged to, but Sungmin kinda fussed with Ryeowook last week about jealousy so he would be seen as a hypocrite.

He saw Ryeowook getting up and coming his way, Sungmin gasped thinking he was found out. He quickly hid himself in his menu.

Ryeowook went past him not even saying anything. Sungmin looked up confused, so sure that he was caught. He looked back only to be face to face with his love.

"Damnit Wookie! I thought you said you wouldn't do this to me!" He said as he jumped out of his seat. "Well i thought we talked about no stalking..." Ryeowook said sitting down.

Sungmin blinked and sighed, "i guess you are right... I-I just got mad, cause you know Yesung has had the biggest crush on you and I just felt like since we have been dating he has been doing nothing but try and get you." 

Ryeowook smiled and hugged the other, "Awww, Minnie I can't stay mad at you! But Yesung has always been like that... you know he is the only one in the house that doesn't have anyone."

Sungmin sighed, "I know Wookie, just... don't do it as often. You are mine and only mine." He said kissing the other. Ryeowook returned the favor, Yesung coming up to the table.

"Hey guys, thanks Wook for hanging out with me... but I can see you two are having a time to yourselves, so bye Wookie." he said and left.

Sungmin looked at Ryeowook before smiling, "Well wanna have a date?" He asked smiling big. Ryeowook just smacked him playfully smiling back before nodding.


^^ next chapter will be their actual date :D Sorry >.< I have been so busy lately but tomorrow I shall update again! Promise! I missed you guys... also if you haven't already please do check out me and namstargyu's fic Oneshots by a Piggy and a Panda, or as we call it A Confused Piggy and Panda. Thanks again I loveeeeeee you guys :D