The disturbance in the force.

I love you Wookie

So guys today will be double update day for me. So I shall release a chapter once it is done :P Then I'll post it on my twitter (Again I am @AiliThePanda) Or whatever. It's not mature I am having problems with it right now!


You know that feeling you get when you are wearing the most extravegent clothing and all eyes are on you? Well that's how Sungmin feels except he isn't wearing extravegent clothing.

He couldn't tell who's eyes it was but it was either his "Umma" and "Appa" or his number one stalker, Heechul and his lover that gets dragged into things, Hankyung.

Ryeowook and himself had been enjoying a little day off to themselves, watching Alice in Wonderland, and baking cakes.(though not much baking went on) Then after their cake batter fight the both took a shower separately.

Of course his little bird is oblivious to the obvious stares they were getting. Sungmin was getting tired of the stalking, and would turn around every few minutes to see if he could spy anyone.

Maybe it was Kyuhyun learning the ways of Heechul... Kyuhyun really needs to get away from Heechul. Ryeowook finally noticing Sungmin's paraniod state turned to him. "Minnie what's wrong? He asked.

Sungmin turned to his love, smiling reassuringly, "We have stalkers that hide all to well. That makes me think it's HanChul, since one is a ninja, while the other is a stalker." He told the other. Ryeowook just gave him a stare that was just asking him if he was crazy.

"Just trust me Wookie." Sungmin sighed, as he walked over to the kitchen. Movies always needed popcorn.... always. "Damnit Hannie move quicker!" He heard yelling from the kitchen making him roll his eyes.

Opening the door he found HanChul trying to make an escape. "What exactly do you two think you are doing?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Hey, that's no way to treat your hyungs! Or the person that helped you get together with Wookie." Heechul yelled. Hankyung rolled his eyes and covered his lover's mouth. "He just likes watching you two be sweet with each other." Hankyung explained.

Somehow getting the other's hand off his mouth, Heechul started talking, "I want to know when you two will be getting it on!" He said making some inappopriate motions.

Sungmin rolled his eyes, "We will when ever we want to. And it won't be where people could be watching!" He said a little bit louder to scold his hyung.

Heechul rolled his eyes back, "Who said it has to be?" Heechul said wagging his eyebrows. Sungmin backed away and back into the room he and Ryeowook were in.

"Wookie, let's just snuggle for now on." Sungmin told his love, now scared to do anything with Ryeowook.


Minwook will have to be in the shadows for a long time XD Heechul just scared Minnie to death. I wanna see the SPY MV now!!! D:

REPLIES:

SuperJunior713: Lol May that image be in your head forever :P I know!!!! Though mine is with Kyumin and Minwook >.<

Mekosinsanity: Thanks ^^ Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

WeirdA: Yesh yesh it does ^^ It really is! They are too cute and too y at the same time >.<

FubukiHell: Thanks for following me on twitter! Because that is practically all I can write is cute D: I know then you get double the cute and protection. I know they are in the making. lol

Lastly thanks you guys for reading and reviewing ^^ The next chapter will be up unless I have problems again! I will be missing until Wensenday!