So it's a date? Part1

I love you Wookie

 

>>The 6 jib-bles! >.> They attack! *Monster attack* Noooo Gulliver, come!!! I like this album a whole lot ^^ Ignore any spelling errors I will be fixing them later.<<

 

Sungmin bit down on his finger nails as he waited for the others. Eunhae and Kyuhyun were coming on the suppossed "date". Though he has told Kyuhyun he has a crush on someone he highly doubted that the other one knew who it was.

Eunhae was just going because they had nothing better to do, Kyuhyun was because Sungmin was going. The first one to come was Donghae, though he was shortly followed by Eunhyuk. Of course Donghae glomped him again when he saw him.

"Minnie! Is it just me or did you get cuter during the few hours we've been apart?" He said, pinching Sungmin's cheeks. "Hae!" Eunhyuk warned. You see Eunhyuk was a very jealous monkey, "Hai, hai." Donghae waved off the other, getting off of Sungmin.

The heard a scoff in their direction, Donghae jumped and went over to smack Kyuhyun's chest. "Don't do that you bastard, Kyu!" Donghae said pouting.

"Whatever Hae, Min who all is going?" He asked, ignoring Donghae completely. Sungmin looked confused at first but then put two and two together (to get fish), "Well right now we are just waiting for Wookie." he blushed a tinyas he said his crush's name. 

"Awwww Minnie!" Donghae was going to glomp the other when he see Ryeowook running towards them. "I'm sorry, I'm late!" He called as he came beside Sungmin.

"Too late, you can't go out on our date." Sungmin joked just a tiny bit. Of course Ryeowook smacked his arm playfully, "Don't be a bully Minnie." He said teasing.

"Yeah Minnie don't be a bully." The other three said, seeing the other two flirt shamelessly in front of them.

Sungmin was trying to decided if he wanted to use his martial arts skills on them or if he wanted to blush and glare daggers at them. He choose the latter.

"Let's just go." He said, grabbing Ryeowook by the wrist. Once they got to the movie place, of course Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Donghae wanted to see some horror film. Well Donghae was torn between the horror film and the chick flick, but he wanted to be with Eunhyuk.

"Majority rules Minnie, I'm sorry." Ryewook said, he and Sungmin wanting to see the newest disney movie.

"It's fine, and you know if you get scared you can hold my hand." He said smiling. Ryeowook blushed and nodded, "W-well let's get some snacks, kay." He told the other dragging him to the snack bar.

When they got in the theater Ryeowook and Sungmin sat in the middle while the other three sat behind them, though they could hear Kyuhyun grumbling and complaining.

"So Minnie what do you think we should do on the next Sukaria?" He heard Ryeowook whisper to him.

He heard the squeak of the movie theater chair behind them, "You know what I think you two should do?" It was Eunhyuk smiling evilly.

"No." Sungmin flat out said. He knew Eunhyuk was bound to say something erted. Ryeowook looked his way, before turning to Eunhyuk, "Sure hyung, what is it?" He asked kinda curious.

"Well you two should play one of our new songs." He said, showing that same evil smile only to Sungmin this time.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

SuperJuniror713: Thankyu ^^ My first pic up here besides my avatar. Lol still kinda sorta. >.> Lol when you have Eunhae here AND Kyu you knwo something is going down.

 

Yuesan:  Yesh Heechul ^^ Don't we all. Lol Minwook is just too cute together :D

FubukiHell: Thank you, lol my Leeteuk umma is just too umma like :P Though that is his part. Heechul- VERY protective of kitty, Heebum XD Minnie is just so shy, but don't worry he might get his chance soon!

Mekosinsanity: Thank you! I try XD 

WeirdA: Lol well here's part of it hoping to do the next part tomorrow ^^ Yesh my Wookie is dense, my Heechul is a diva, Hyukkie is a jealous monkey, Hae is a hyperactive fishy, Sungminnie is a shy bunny, Kyuhyun is a smart cookie, Leeteuk is Umma XD Sungminnie will just have to channel those matial art powers into getting Wookie ^^