Chapter 25

87 Steps to Kim Jongdae

 

 

 

“Eunsollie.” Jongdae called as he eyed her from the corner of his eyes, waiting for her to look his way so that he could flash her his famous smile. But unfortunately she didn’t look back to him.

 

But Jongdae isn’t going to give up that easily, he nudged her arm as he called her in a much louder voice. “Yah. Eunsol-ah.”

 

Still, there was no reaction from her.

 

Jongdae pouted. She was ignoring him. “You’ve been busy these days. And we rarely talk on the phone. You’re not possibly seeing another guy aren’t you?” Jongdae asked as he intently stared at her, trying to figure out whether she’s cheating on him or not.

 

Eunsol didn’t even turn to look at him.

 

Jongdae sighed as he squinted at her, even though she couldn’t see because she wasn’t even looking at him. “Don’t tell me I’m right. Is there really another guy? Huh? Eunsollie? Are you going to leave me?”

 

She didn’t answer. She was too busy with writing something and it kind of irritates Jongdae since she’s not paying any attention to him and to anything that he’s saying.

 

“Yah. Kim Eunsol. I’m talking to you.” He mumbled with a disappointed pout.

 

Eunsol turned to him with a glare. “Shut up will you?” she hissed at him.

 

Jongdae’s eyes widened as he gaped at her. “Look at you! You’re even glaring at me! You really---“

 

“Is there a problem Mr. Kim?” their Professor asked as he glared at him for disturbing the discussion. Apparently, they’re in the class. And Jongdae was a little bored so he decided to disturb Eunsol a little bit since she’s too focused on studying.

 

Jongdae sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of his head. “None sir.”

 

Their professor then turned his back on him and continued writing on the board.

 

Eunsol turned to him with a glare. Jongdae immediately pouted at her. “Stop using your aegyo. It won’t work on me.” She mumbled as she eyed him.

 

“I just wanted to get your attention.” Jongdae explained to her. The pout still present in his lips. “And I did right?” he asked her with a bright smile.

 

Eunsol just shook her head. Jongdae can really really be childish at times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ve been wanting to give you these.” Jongdae said as he held out three handmade coupon cards from his pocket and proudly handed it to her as if it was some kind of a trophy.

 

“What are these?” Eunsol asked as he intently stared at the poorly handwritten cards full of hand drawn hearts.

 

“Those are very special coupon cards that you won’t be able to get anywhere else.” Jongdae boasted off with a proud smirk.

 

“Your handwriting is really ugly.” Eunsol muttered to a bit while she silently read what was written on the cards. A kiss from Jongdae. A hug from Jongdae for15 seconds. A back hug from Jongdae. She tried to hide her smile as she read those.

 

“Sorry. I couldn’t write legibly like you do.” Jongdae mumbled in an angry tone.

 

Eunsol’s brows furrowed as she turned to him. She was just teasing him and he took it for real? “Are you mad at me?” her voice was a bit louder than before. “Are you mad because of what I said?”

 

Jongdae sighed in frustration. “Why couldn’t you just say ‘Thank you Jongdae. I appreciate it.’ Why do you have to notice irrelevant things like my handwriting?!” he complained.

 

Eunsol rolled her eyes at him. “Okay. Thank you Jongdae. I appreciate it.” She mumbled sarcastically.

 

“You’re welcome Eunsollie.” Jongdae mumbled while frowning. “I love you.” He added angrily as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“I love you too. Really!” Eunsol snapped back at him.

 

Jongdae shook his head immediately. “No. I love you more!”

 

“I love you the most!” Eunsol told him, the tone of her voice slowly went back from an angry tone to a normal one.

 

And slowly, as their conversation goes, they both knew that they’re not fighting anymore.

 

“I love you the moooost.” Jongdae said with a smile.

 

“I love you the most-est-iest if that was even possible.”

 

“I love you to the moon.”

 

“I love you to the moon and back.”

 

“I love you to the moon and the stars.”

 

“I love you to the galaxy and the milky way and the andromeda and the cassiopeia and all the heavenly bodies.” Eunsol told him with a bright smile.

 

Jongdae grinned. Their little fights are always like this. “If we’re always like this, we won’t break-up. Ever.”

 

“Why? Do you want us to break-up?”

 

“Of course not!” Jongdae pouted. “I was just saying that there’s nothing that could set us apart.”

 

Eunsol nodded at him. “You’re right.” She said as she rested her head on his shoulder. “We won’t break-up. Ever.”

 

“Hey! Stop flirting there and help me!” Jieun suddenly appeared in front of them while trying to catch her breath.

 

Eunsol blinked at her. “What happened to you?” she asked Jieun curiously.

 

“You.” Jieun turned to Jongdae and pointed an accusing finger at him. “Your unicorn friend is chasing after me while saying weird stuff.”

 

“Unicorn?” Jongdae titled his head to the side as he tried to think of it. “You mean Yixing?”

 

“Yes. Yixing. He’s been chasing me—“

 

“Jieun!” Yixing called her as he quickly ran to where she is.

 

“He’s here. I have to go. Eunsol call me okay?” Jieun said as she smiled at Eunsol before preparing to go. And then she turned to Jongdae and narrowed her eyes at him. “Take care of her Kim Jongdae or I’ll skin you alive!” she threatened before finally running off.

 

“See? I told you she likes you.” Eunsol told Jongdae with a smile.

 

“Yeah. I hope so too.” Jongdae whispered while slowly nodding at her.

 

“Eunsol! Jongdae! Hi!” Yixing greeted them with a smile. The two smiled back at him. Yixing turned to look to Jieun who is getting farther and farther from him. “I have to go now before Jieun goes somewhere far. Bye! See you around!” with that, he ran towards where Jieun is to catch up on her.

 

“What’s with them?” Eunsol asked Jongdae. Jongdae just shrugged at her. “Dunno.”

 

Eunsol glanced at her watch. It was already 1:00. Meaning, it’s time for her to go to work. “I have to go to the café now.” She said as she eyed him.

 

“I’ll bring you there.” Jongdae smiled as he held her hand and together they walked outside the school gates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Found you.” Yixing mumbled softly as he sat beside where Jieun has been sitting. They were in the benches near the soccer field. And Jieun was surprised to see him. She was about to stand up when Yixing suddenly held her hand and stopped her from leaving.

 

“Don’t go.” It was more of an order rather than a request.

 

Jieun didn’t say anything but she kept perfectly still. She doesn’t know why either.

 

Yixing smiled at her. He then took out a water bottle from the plastic bag that he’s been carrying around. “Here. It’s for you. I know that you’re tired from running away from me.” He said as he gave her the water bottle.

 

Jieun cautiously took it, never breaking eye contact with him. “You didn’t actually spit on this didn’t you?” she asked him.

 

“You’re really funny.” Yixing’s smile broke into laughter. He laughed as if he heard the funniest joke in the world. Well, every little thing is funny for him though.

 

Jieun just ignored him and then drank the water to freshen herself up. She’s been running for a while now because of him so it’s quite good that he thought of bringing her water.

 

“Are you going to keep on running from me forever?” Yixing asked her.

 

Jieun turned to him. “It’s because you’re saying weird things.”

 

“Weird? I’m trying to warn you!” Yixing explained.

 

“Warn me from what?” Jieun asked him challengingly.

 

Yixing’s forehead creased. “Just don’t go anywhere near Minseok okay? Don’t even look at him. If you see him, you should definitely run away. And don’t listen to whatever that he’s going to ssay okay?” Yixing warned her. His tone was serious.

 

Jieun grew even more curious. “And why would I do that?”

 

“He’s …weird.” Yixing mumbled randomly.

 

“Well Mr. Zhang Yixing, for your information, you’re weird too.”

 

“Just don’t talk to him okay?” Yixing asked her. “Promise me.” He added as he held out his index finger.

 

Jieun shook her head hard headedly. “No.”

 

“You have to say ‘yes’ while knotting your pinky finger with mine!” Yixing frowned at her as he took her pinky finger and forced it to tie with his. “Like this.” He said as he finally smiled.

 

“That’s a promise okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You should go now. I have to go inside too.” Eunsol told Jongdae with a smile.

 

“I don’t want to.” Jongdae pouted, not wanting to let go of her hand and her as well.

 

“I have to go now or I’ll be late. The manager will scold me.” Eunsol told him.

 

Jongdae hated the fact that she will get scolded so he immediately nodded. “Okay. Okay. Take care.” He mumbled, still not letting go of her hand.

 

Eunsol was about to walk away but Jongdae pulled her towards him with a smile.

 

“I have to go.” She whined adorably.

 

Jongdae nodded as he finally let go of her hand. “Call me when you’re done okay? I’ll pick you up.”

 

Eunsol nodded with a smile. “I will.”

 

“Bye!” Jongdae waved at her as she walked toward the café. Eunsol turned back to him. “Bye! Take care!” She answered back.

 

“You should take care too! Don’t serve coffee to guys okay?” He shouted while still waving at her. Eunsol on the otherhand already went inside the shop. She turned to him and smiled.

 

“I love you!” Jongdae exclaimed eventhough she couldn’t hear him. And when she was out of his sight, he walked away with a big smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooooooo, 87 Steps to Kim Jongdae ends here.

Bye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding. Hehe. Since Jongdae's a troll. Maybe I should fool around for a bit too. Hahahahahaha. :DDD

I decided to extend this fic with one more chapter which happens to be this chapter.

So the next chapter will really be the final chapter. Reallly. No more extensions. :)

Hehe. <3

GOT7's Stop stop It is stuck in my head.

Bobby looked really cool and handsome and cute in I'm Different MV. It makes me want to write a fic for him. Nooo. Kim Jiwon. No. My bias is supposed to be Hanbin. :< 

I guess that's it for this update.

See you next chapter. See you guys on the last chapter! Hearteu hearteu! <333

 

tumblr_nf8inpxZdO1qk1emjo1_400.gif

tumblr_nf8unb4I5s1smipaso1_400.gif