Five

FanGirl

Jae stared at the steel plate sign in front of TS entertainment.  The second floor was where the training center would be and it was also where Manger Kang had asked her to meet. She pulled at the ends of her ponytail making sure it was secure, before taking a deep breath and opening the glass doors to the building.

Finding the second floor was simple enough once she got directions from the secretary at the front desk. Jae roamed down the hallway slightly looking into any spare room. Manager Kang hadn't said which room to meet in, all he had given her was the floor number. Thinking about it now Jae was nervous, what if she stumbled into a occupied room and the people thought she was a stalker who managed to get by security.

Jae shivered at the thought of being kicked out, and then shivered once again at the thought of Key coming back with her to yell at the security guard for kicking her out.

"Excuse me." said a voice that Jae knew all too well. At the fan meet his voice was deeper than she thought it would be, but it was still the deep voice of a Mr. Bang Youngguk. Jae turned around to see the rapper his his hands in his pocket searching around for change. "You're blocking the vending machine." Jae quickly apologized before moving aside and letting the man use the machine behind her.  "So you decided to take up Manger hyung's offer?" Youngguk asked as he took out two bottles of water from the machine. He turned and smile at Jae, who was rather uncomfortable talking to her bias ruiner. He was the Bang Youngguk and he was talking to her. The fangirl feels, she had to keep calm.

"Yeah. Umm do you know where I'm supposed to meet him he said the second floor but there are so many rooms and I just don't want to be late for my first day."

"Woah, breathe. Even when Zelo raps he doesn't go that fast." Youngguk teased. Jae smiled.

He's just a person. He may be your bias ruinner but he's just another person. Jae thought as she laughed at his comment. He seemed nice in person, and if he was willing to joke around with the newest backup dancer then he must have been friendly, even if he did seem intimidating at first glance.

"Sorry." Jae said sheepishly. She was making a fool in front of her idol. That was one for the record books.

"It's fine. I'll take you to Manager Hyung."

Youngguk led Jae to the practice room at the end of the hallways. Upon entering she was met with the stares of the five remaning members of BAP, as well as the smiling face of Manager Kang.

"Jae, you made it! Aish you boys stay here and practice while we talk in the hallway. " Manager Kang said as he walked towards Jae.

"Hyung, why did you get two water bottles, I thought you only needed one." Zelo said as Jae turned to leave.

"For the new backup dancer."

"Aww hyung likes her already."

"She'll get dehydrated easily, you know how we were on our first day of practice. "

Jae couldn't hear anything after that. Manager Kang stood smiling in the hallway, Jae smiled back.

"Are you a BABY?" he asked, Jae nodded her head. "Keep your emotions in check. We've already had more than one dancer break down crying because they've been working with the boys."

Jae nodded.

"You'll meet with the other backup dancers every week on Tuesdays, Thurdays, Saturdays and Sundays, for practice in the same room we were in just now. Everyone has a day off today but I thought you would like to see the building. You're welcome to stay longer if you like, use any free room since you have your dance gear. "

"What time?"

" From 5pm until 11pm. Is that going to be a problem?"

 The hours were long, but Jae had done longer hours prepping for a dance showcase. School ended at 4pm, if she bused and brought her dance clothes with her to change into  after class she could just make it on time. Homework would have to wait until after dance practice and she would need to inform her teachers for when she ended up missing days for performances. There was also the matter of telling her father which she had yet to do. Even now he thought that Jae was simply on one of her cousin outtings with Jonghyun.

"Not at all."

Manger Kang smiled and nodded his head before taking out his cell phone. He handed it to her.

"Your contact information will be needed and there are a few forms you would need to sign. Since your not 18 yet we would need a parent's consent since we will be taking you out of the country for tours. I'll get you the forms and be right back."

Jae nodded her head. As soon as Manager Kanh had left she sighed. She hadn't thought of the parent's consent part. If her father found out that she had lied to him, there was no way he would sign the forms. Jae could only hope that Jonghyun hadn't come over like they planned, and had heard her voice mail she left in the morning.

As she waited, her cell phone began to ring. When she picked up she was expecting the sound of Jonghyun's voice, maybe even Key to see how things had went.

"Kwon Jae. Home.Now." Her father angry voice said into her ear. Then he hung up and the only sound  Jae could hear was the dial tone. Jae glupped, she knew she would get caught eventually, she just had hoped it would be when her father had seen her dancing on TV and not even before she even had the chance to take a look at the forms.

"Jonghyun! When I leave a voice mail listen to it!" Jae said ironically leaving yet another voicemail to her cousin before manager Kang came back and handed her the forms.

Jae ran home, not bothering to wait for the bus, it would be her workout to make up for lost dance time. And maybe, just maybe once her father had seen that she ran, the punishment wouldn't be to high and she would be able to get him to sign the forms. Jae could only hope for the best.