Twenty

FanGirl

"Noona happy birthday!" Zelo exclaimed as Jae came to chat with them.

"Thank you Zelo!" Jae replied back cheerfully before she was engulfed in a hug from Jongup.

"Happy birthday." He mumbled before Jae smiled and hugged him back.

"Thanks Jongup." When they pulled apart Jae saw Himchan's arms wide open with a slight pout on his face.

"Jonguppie stole my hug." He muttered making Jae laugh.

"Where's Youngguk, Daehyun and Youngjae?" Jae asked before Zelo pointed towards the table that had all the food place on it. Daehyun was stuffing his face while Youngjae was watching him making sure his hyung didn't choke.

"Youngjae hyung's on Daehyun watch duty. You know how he is around food." Zelo said and Jae nodded her head.

"Gukkie's getting your present he forgot it, in the car." Himchan added before the four began talking about random things. They had just gotten to talking about how the boys talked to each other in their sleep when Jae felt a tap on her shoulder. When she turned around, Jae saw that there was a waiter holding a note.

"This is for you madam." He said before bowing and leaving to attend to the guests.

It was from Jonghyun telling her to meet him outside. After excusing herself, Jae headed out the door.

The air was cool and refreshing as she stepped outside. The sun was shining and Jae noticed the Jonghyun had his back turned to her while he was standing on the steps.

"Jongy, why did you want me to meet you outside?" Jae asked before Jonghyun turned around holding a small box in his hands.

"I wanted to give you, your birthday gift. Alone." Jae rolled her eyes at Jonghyun's cheesiness.

Jonghyun handed Jae the small box. Waiting to see her reaction, hoping she would like it. It would make confessing to her so much easier.

"Oh wow. It's beautiful." Jae said holding up the necklace. It was a heart shaped and was silver. Simple and yet stunning, Jae liked the gift very much.

"I'll help you put it on." Jonghyun said before taking the necklace and going behind Jae. She moved her hair to the side and smiled and Jonghyun placed the necklace around her neck. "Jae, there's something I have to tell you." Jonghyun gulped moving closer towards Jae. Feeling Jonghyun move towards her Jae turned her head to look at him. His face was flushed and he looked nervous.

"What is it?" Jonghyun stayed silent before he looked at something in the distance. Jae watched as Jonghyun's face changed slightly before he spun her around so that she was facing him properly. He leaned towards her so that their faces were less then an inch away.

"I love you." He said, only this "I love you." was different that the one Jae was used to hearing. It sounded odd and as Jae contemplated this Jonghyun leaned in to close the gap. Jae just stood there as Jonghyun kissed her, her brain was still processing what had happened, as he pulled away a smile on his face before Jae felt herself being tugged away.

Looking at the person who was dragging her away from Jonghyun and from her birthday party, Jae stared at him puzzled before she realized what had just happened.

"Youngguk Oppa where are we going?"

"Somewhere you can think." Youngguk said as he tugged her towards a small alley way. Jae sighed and leaned against the wall as Youngguk stood in front of her. The aftermath of the kiss had finally caught up with her, and Jae was left with a funny feeling in her stomach.

Jonghyun had kissed her and it felt nice. Jae was confused, she had gotten plenty of kisses from Jonghyun before but those had never been on her lips. She didn't know what to make of this.

"Are you okay?" Youngguk asked as soon as he saw her eyes glaze over.

"Yeah, just..confused I guess. Why would he kiss me?"

"He loves you."

"I know that. He tells me all the time, it's just that I never knew he felt that kinda love for me."

"You're adorable its kinda hard not to." Youngguk said blushing as he did so. Taking his present for Jae out of his pocket he handed a CD to her. "This might not be the best time but I want to give you this. Its a fully recorded version of the love song I wrote about you."

"Thanks oppa." Jae said with a smile.

"It also comes with something else though."

"What don't tell me a confession?" Jae said teasingly before Youngguk scratched the back of his head.

"Actually yeah it is. The timing may not be right, since you have to deal with the whole Jonghyun ordeal but I like you. A lot, and I can't keep it from you anymore." Jae sighed.

On the outside she kept a calm face but on the inside she was anything but calm. Jonghyun's confession and now Youngguk's. She needed to be alone for a while. Maybe talk things out with Key.

***

Something was wrong, Key noticed that when Jae came back inside from where ever she had gone to. She masked it well once people began mingling with the birthday girl but all throughout the party he didn't fail to notice look in her eyes. She seemed to be deep in thought every time she got a spare moment to herself.

"What did that idiot do?" Key asked as he helped Jae carry her presents to her bedroom. The party was long over now and after bidding her goodbyes to everyone Key and Jae had gone back to her house. Her father was home now and greeted the two of them before wishing his daughter a happy birthday and going to his room to rest.

"He kissed me Key." Jae said before flopping onto her bed before Key sat down beside her.

"That Dino..."

"Youngguk confesses to me too." Jae added making Key's eyes go wide.

"He did! Aish I should have watched for him carefully!"

"What we're you going to do? Keep him away from me for the whole night?" Jae teased. She was glad that even in such a situation she could joke around with Key, it made things much more lighthearted in this rather serious dilemma.

"I would have!" Jae laughed at Key's response. "What are you going to do?"

Jae pouted. "I don't know. Youngguk's a great guy but..."

"Don't tell me you like that Dino. He's your cousin even if your not relate by blood!"

"That's not it either. Key I just don't know what to do. I've never had a boyfriend before, much less known what love feels like."

"You will one day. Love is a beautiful thing Jae."

"That doesn't help at all!" Jae said taking one of the pillows from her bed and putting it over her face. "Can't you just tell me what to do?"

"Nope. This time I can't."

"You're the almighty Key how can you not know what to do?"

"It's your heart not mine Jae you'll have to decide what you do." Jae sighed knowing Key was right.  She would have to choose. Youngguk or Jonghyun. She groaned. Great just another problem to add to her plate.