Thirteen

FanGirl

Lately Youngguk and Jae had become better friends. Jae found that he was someone who she could tell secrets, things she could only tell Jonghyun or Key. The other BAP members seemed to notice the shift in friendships. They were alright with it, Zelo was quite clingy to Jae though, demanding that she was his noona and Youngguk couldn't change that. Jae simply laughed at the mankae's words and ruffled his fluffy hair. Youngguk wasn't pleased.

Practice for the day had ended and Jae and Youngguk were lounging around in the dance room. It was the last day of the tour and so far it had been a great experience. From being on stage with BAP she had learned so much from lighting to how to use the stage. Youngguk even gave her tips on composing her own music. More than one sleepover with the boys had occurred and Jae felt her fangirl feels slowly fade away. She didn't need to fake a professional persona around them anymore now that she was comfortable with them.

"So when am I going to meet this Jonghyun guy?" Youngguk asked, the question had been on his mind for a while now, Jae was currently wearing the guy's blue sweater again and Youngguk couldn't help but wonder about the two relationship. Jae had never brought up Jonghyun aside from complaining about his late night calls, the constant curiosity was driving Youngguk crazy.

"Well when we get back you guys will be on a break right?" Jae asked

"Yeah." The time off was something Youngguk and the BAP members were looking forward to, preforming for their fans was great but time off was rare and resting every once in a while was relaxing.

"Then maybe you guys could stop by my house, or maybe we could meet up somewhere. Jonghyun's a fan as well so he would love to meet you all." Jae said with a smile.

"Are you guys close?"

"Of course we are cousins!" Youngguk let out a breath of relief, thank god they were just cousins. "Not by blood though, he's adopted." Youngguk took back his sense of relief. They weren't related by blood so there could have been a possibility of something happening between them. Jae on the other hand was looking at Youngguk, his eyes were uneasy and he seemed rather tense.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jae asked shifting her position so she could be facing Youngguk head on.

"You don't like him like that do you? I mean you stole his sweater and you guys call each other every night it's kinda like you're a couple or something." As soon as he said that Jae laughed.

"Relax Youngguk oppa, he's strictly my cousin. Geez I get that your protective over your friends but I'm not Zelo alright, there's no need for daddy mode, besides we've grown up together. I don't think feelings beyond family love are possible for me."

"What about him? Have you ever thought he might have feelings for you?" Youngguk asked before Jae shook her head.

"No if he did he would tell me though. We've always been able to tell one another things." Youngguk nodded his head and was about to ask Jae a couple more questions before some tall giant came up behind Jae and slipped his arms around her. Youngguk glared slightly at the younger and rolled his eyes.

"Noona, you and hyung have been talking for too long alone. Can I join?" Zelo said before sticking his tongue out at Youngguk. He knew how much it annoyed the leader when he came and interrupted their time together. It was funny to his hyung expression and Zelo got to spend more time with Jae out of it so it was a win win situation for him.

"Sure, you might want to let go of me though, you can't exactly talk if your snuggling me." Zelo unwrapped his arms from Jae noticing the relaxing of Youngguk's body as he did so. His hyung must have really liked her, Zelo chuckled. Messing with him would be fun.

Jae was sitting cross legged so Zelo lied down placing his head in her lap, looking up slightly at Youngguk he saw him tense up again, and even more so when Jae began playing with his hair.

It was an unconscious thing for Jae to do Zelo was like Taemin in many ways, she hadn't even realized what she was doing until Youngguk coughed.

"This kid. You spoil him to much." Youngguk said while raised a hand like he was going to backhand the younger. Jae laughed

"Noona! Tell hyung to stop picking on me! Even when your not here he always does it." Zelo whined and Youngguk scoffed.

"Youngguk" Jae said as sternly as she could, Youngguk furrowed his eyebrows pouting slightly. "Aww Oppa you look cute." Jae said giggling making Youngguk blush.

***

When they got back to the airport as usual BAP fans were waiting for them. Their screams echoing throughout the airport, the noise didn't bother Jay as much as it first did. After dancing on stage and going to Japanese fan meets with the BAP members she had gotten used to it.

While the boys greeted their fans Jae found herself standing with the other backup dancers. Each dancer had a small group of their own fans, as Jae waited for Jullie to sign an autograph for her fan Jae smiled looking out into the crowd. She spotted a small sign that read Kwon Jae.

Jae walked towards it smiling when she saw the person holding it. Jae pulled him into a hug and the fans around her seemed to scream. Jae just dismissed it thinking the reason was for the BAP members, that is until the small group began chanting her name.

"Jonghyun why are they chanting my name?" Jae asked as she pulled away from her cousin. He smiled before replying.

"You've gotten quite famous over the past three months." He chuckled.

"And you didn't tell me because?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise." Jae rolled her eyes and flicked Jonghyun's forehead. He pouted before dropping the sign and hugging her fully. "I missed you." He mumbled into her hair and Jae gave him a tight squeeze.

"I missed you too."

Youngguk's eye twitched looking at the cousin interactions. He knew he shouldn't have been jealous, they were family after all and it's not like Jae was dating him so there was no reason for Youngguk to get jealous. He cringed when Jonghyun leaned forward and kissed Jae on the forehead. Seeing the glint in his eyes as Jonghyun looked at Jae, there was no doubt that while Jae may have not felt anything, Jonghyun surely did.