Twenty two

FanGirl

Jae sighed as she waited. BAP was getting out of practice soon so she had decided to wait around in the recording studio until she could get a chance to talk to Youngguk. Later on in the evening she had planned to speak with Jonghyun. 

One by one the boys came out of the studio rather tired and sleepy. Jae chuckled slightly, if the boys were tired then no doubt Youngguk was in his producer mode. He had written most of the songs on the next album and could be rather picky when it came down to recording. Youngjae, Daehyun and Himchan were already out of the studio which meant that their parts where done but Zelo and Youngguk where still in the studio. 

"He's kept Jonghonggie in there for a while now. You think you can talk him into giving the brat a break?" Himchan asked before he yawn and Jae nodded her head. Zelo was a hard worker and impressing the leader was something Zelo always wanted to do. There was no way he would ask for a break even if he really needed it. His admiration for Youngguk was too strong and his pride wouldn't allow it.

Stepping into the recording studio Jae noticed the way Zelo's eyes lit up when he spotted her, holding a finger to her lips as she came up behind Youngguk she signaled the younger male not to tell him that she had arrived. Jae wanted to see what Producer Youngguk was like up close instead of through the groans and whining of the other members.

"Zelo, take it again, more power this time." Youngguk said before the maknae began his rap part. Jae smiled, Youngguk was perfectionist when it came to his art. She was like that too. She never really wanted to record her voice unless she knew that it was perfect and that she was going to make people feel something. She wanted to share her music to the world after all and only those who were talented enough could do so. 

After watching them for a couple minutes Jae finally had enough. Zelo was looking rather tired and one more powerful take could knock him out.

"Don't you think that he could use a break?" Jae asked before Youngguk turned quickly to where she stood. He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah, yeah I supposed." Turning back to Zelo he motioned his head towards the door before the maknae ran out of the sound booth and out of the studio. He was quick for someone who looked like the could pass out from exhaustion at any given moment. He must have known that she wanted to talk to Youngguk about personal matters.

"Have you thought about it? About being with me..." Youngguk mumbled and Jae nodded her head.

"I have. I thought about it a lot."

"Do you want to be with me?" Jae sighed running her fingers through her hair. Youngguk staring at her hopeful made her nervous, she had made her mind before she had come here, but she never thought this moment would be so nerve racking.

"I want to be with you Youngguk. I just don't know if I can. You're an idol, and I'm just getting started on my career, if we date now who knows what kind of rumors will fly around. Then there's the chances that the public might not like us dating, not to mention the Saesang's and-" 

Jae was rambling that much was certain, she would have kept rambling too if it wasn't for Youngguk pulling her close to his chest. The abrupt action cutting her train of thought. All she could hear was his heartbeat. His fast heartbeat, that she was sure her presence made him feel. The feeling of butterflies in her stomach, Jae had never felt that way before. At least not until now.

"We'll make things work. Just please let me know you want to at least try." Pulling back from Youngguk grip Jae smiled. Leaning close to the rapper Jae placed a kiss on his cheek. When she pulled away and saw the smile on Youngguk's face, Jae felt happy. Happy that she was able to make him feel happy.

"I want to try make things work."

There was a loud thud, Youngguk slipped an arm around Jae's waist pulling her away from the sound. Within seconds the door to the studio flung open,  making the remaining BAP members come tumbling into the recording studio.

"Noona, I can't believe you choose hyung! Jonghyun hyung is so much better." Zelo teased making the lead rapper glare at him in response before Himchan patted Zelo on the back. Zelo's teasing was all fun and games.He wanted his hyung to have Jae as a girlfriend, but at the same time he wasn't sure how it would work out. Zelo knew that Jae would make him happy, but the pressures of an idol were suffocating and he wasn't sure if Younguk could make her happy in the same way. Especially with all the Saesang fans roaming about waiting for chance to jab into their personal lives.

"Focus on your work, not my love life Zelo alright?" Jae said before Youngguk began scolding them about invading privacy.

As Youngguk and Himchan began to bicker and Zelo,Youngjae,Daehyun and Jongup stood in a line silently sheepishly staring at the floor much like kids would who were receiving a punishment, Jae's phone buzzed. Pulling it out from her pocket, Jae smiled getting a text from Jonghyun about something silly that happened while hanging out with Taemin and Key. After staring at the message for another minute Jae turned her attention back to Youngguk and the rest of BAP who were now congratulating him. 

 

Now she only had to deal with Jonghyun. Knowing how Jonghyun was, it would be a short explanation, followed by a few promises and a bear hug. Jae wasn't looking forward to the bear hug, Jonghyun had muscles and sometimes his hugs could be bone crushingly tight.