Eleven

FanGirl

A sleepover with BAP, the fangirl in Jae was ecstatic. If she hadn't been friends with the boys then she probably would have taken pictures of them while they were sleeping. Thank god she was though, after reviewing the thought in her head she realized how fangirl crazy she must have been deep down.

"Noona!" Zelo exclaimed happily as her and Youngguk walked into the room. Zelo smiled before picking Jae up and spinning her around enjoying the squeals that came from his noona. Over the course of their time together Zelo really enjoyed having Jae around. Sure there were times that she treated him like a kid, but that was when he was acting childish, for the most part Jae treated him like he wasn't younger than her.

"Yah, Zelo put me down!" Jae said while thumping Zelo lightly on his shoulder with her hands. It didn't seem to faze the younger but he stopped once he caught Youngguk's stare.

"So, do you guys normally have sleepovers with your backup dancers?" Jae asked before sitting down on one of the beds in the room. Himchan was currently sitting on it and slung his arms around Jae and resting his head on her shoulder. Over the months that they had worked together Jae had gotten used to Himchan's skin ship, it reminded her of Jonghyun actually. So much so that it became a second nature thing to do when her and Himchan were in the same room. Himchan shook his head releasing Jae from his hold.

"Normally we don't, we have with Youngbae before though. You're the first girl. Cute pajama's by the way, but who's sweater is that?" Himchan asked knowing that Youngguk must have been curious to the answer, the leader was leaning towards them listening to their conversation as he slowly walked across the room.

"Ah Jonghyun's, I stole it from him cause I knew I'd miss him." Jae said with a smile.

"Who's Jonghyun?" Youngguk asked jumping into the conversation. Jae dismissed a reason for it, thinking the leader might just be curious after all she never mentioned her cousin to any of the BAP boys before. She had mentioned Key though but that was mainly because the diva had insisted on calling one time during practice and Jongup had gotten a hold of her phone.

Jae ignored his question though once she heard the sound of someone's stomach grumbling. "Did you guys eat anything?" Jae asked, all six boys shook their heads and instantly she sighed and got up from her spot. "What do you guys want to eat?" She asked as she headed towards the door. Jongup stood up and Jae smiled knowing the younger would accompany her.

"Hey if Jongup hyung is going with you then I am too!" Zelo said childishly and Jae shook her head.

"I can't have all of you coming with me. It's fine if Jongup just comes we'll get everything faster this way. Besides do you really want to get mobbed by fans while your trying to get food?" Jae said before Zelo shook his head.

"Jongup stay, I'll go with her." Himchan volunteered and Jongup shook his head. "It's okay hyung. I need to ask Jae something anyway." Himchan snapped his fingers and nodded his head knowing what the younger was going to ask.

The night was quiet as the Jae and Jongup walked the streets.Buying the food hadn't taken too long, although they did get stopped a couple times by fans who recognized Jongup. Jae was still dressed in her PJ's and slightly cursed for not wearing any sweats. Her legs were cold, but at least with Jonghyun's sweater her body wasn't.

"So what did you want to ask me?" Jae said snuggling the food closer to her, the food was warm and she was cold. It all made sense to her, Jongup just looked at her puzzled by her actions before answering her question.

"I'm getting a solo dance for the next show and I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me. It's kinda y and I understand if your not up for it but Jullie wouldn't do it because of Youngbae's jealousy and the other girls look at me like I'm a piece of meat so I'd rather not-" Jae cut Jongup off with a giggle.

"Jongup relax. Yeah I'll do the dance with you. What song did you have in mind?"

"Know your name."

"Jay park?"

"Ah yeah." Jongup said, Jae nodded her head. She knew the choreography already since Taemin had to dance to it once for his dance class and insisted on having her as a partner for practice, it wasn't that y of a dance for her to handle and she knew Jongup wouldn't her or anything while they danced.

"Sure. Practice tomorrow after regular practice?" Jongup nodded her head and they headed back into the hotel building.

"Thank you for agreeing to dance with me." Jongup smiled at Jae in the elevator. She was a nice girl, and a great dancer. Jongup couldn't wait to work with her on a closer level.

***

Jongup stumbled yet again as Jae began doing the body roll motion that was required for the part in the dance. With Himchan and Youngguk watching them- they said they didn't want to go back to the hotel with Zelo, Youngjae and Daehyun- Jae could tell Jongup was nervous. It had to be because of his hyung's watching or because of how close they were to each other, either way the constant mess ups were annoying Jay. The two seemed to get every part of the dance right but when it came to this it was like Jongup was a deer in the headlights. She had to find a way for him to relax.

"Sorry." he mumbled and Himchan stopped the music.

"Jongup! Stop being so awkward!" Himchan barked and Youngguk grumbled in agreement. Jongup was awkward around girls that much was true.

"Oppa relax. I just have to make Jongup more comfortable with me." Jae said before taking Jongup's hands. The boys eyes widened at the gesture and Jae saw that his face was slowly starting to turn red.

"Jongup, my eyes are up here not down at the floor." Himchan chuckled as Jongup slowly brought his head up to face Jae. Smiling at him Jae moved closer towards him. "This might be uncomfortable to you but its for the good of the dance." Jae's inner fan girl was screaming on the inside but on the outside she was calm. She had to push her fan girl feels aside and be professional and help her friend out. If they didn't get the dance polished in time for the show in a few days then Jongup's dancing ability would be ruined.

"It's not uncomfortable." Jongup stuttered. He had never been this close to a girl that wasn't a member of his family, he was nervous.

"Liar but okay." Jae teased sticking her tongue out at Jongup who then smiled, his body becoming more relaxed. She moved even closer this time so that they were chest to chest and face to face. "Are you okay with this?" Jae asked and Jongup nodded his head. Jae smiled at him before his eyes grew wide. Youngguk saw the change in his eyes and quickly he stepped in pulling the two apart.

Himchan whistled as his friends actions, if he couldn't take this then he wouldn't be able to take the dance. It was safe to say the Youngguk had a crush on Jae.

Jae chuckled at Youngguk's actions and looked to Jongup who was now blushing a deep red. "Now that your comfortable with me let's get back to dancing."

"S-sure." Jongup stuttered before the music started again and they began dancing in time with the beat.