Twenty one

FanGirl

It was raining. The forecast had called for a storm and currently Jae was stuck in her room. Dance practice had been canceled because of the storm warning and Key didn't want to get his hair wet and come over to her house. Minho had said that he would come over, but with her head not being straight from the confessions, she wasn't really looking forward to his arrival like she normally would have.

"Jae, Minho's here." Her father called before she got up from her bed and opened her bedroom door. Minho held up a bag of chips and smiled.

"I brought snacks. Whatever you've been thinking about for the past couple days must be draining. Whenever I'm drained I always need a snack." Jae smiled and Minho stepped into her room before the two took a seat on her bed. Jae sat cross legged as Minho opened the bag of chips.

"So exactly are you deciding?" Minho asked as Jae munched on the chips.

"Jonghyun kissed me, and Youngguk confessed to me. I don't know what to do so..." Jae trailed off and Minho nodded his head. He was level headed as per usual, maybe he would be able to help her out with deciding on what to do. His advice had to be better than Key's.

"When did this happen?"

"My birthday. When I stepped out." Jae sighed. Minho gave her a comforting hug.

"You'll figure it out. Just think it through. Both Jonghyun hyung and Youngguk are great guys, and I'm sure what ever you decide to do both will be accepting. If not I'll beat them until they do." Jae laughed and hugged Minho tighter.

"Froggie, what would I do without you?"

"Absolutely nothing Ducky." Jae laughed harder. Minho smiled knowing he had cheered her up. He was happy he could be there for her when Key hadn't. He was happy that she was laughing on such a storming gloomy day. Most importantly he was happy, that he had made her happy.

"I know. This would be so much easier if I had a boyfriend already. At least then I would know if my feelings towards them were like my feeling for him." Jae blew a piece of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes. When it didn't budge Minho chuckled and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

"We could always try dating." Minho teased and Jae acted according and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Nope not happening mister. I already have two confessions to deal with I don't want to have to add a third." Minho chuckled.

"I'll just save my confession for later then." Jae rolled her eyes at Minho's teasing.

"You've had girlfriends before, how did you know that you liked them?" Jae asked making Minho pout as he pondering her question.

"It wasn't really any specific thing Jae. I guess I just felt butterflies when I saw them, and they made me feel good. Happy." Minho broke out into a goofy smile as he recalled his past feeling for his previous girlfriends. Jae looked at him shaking her head slightly, knowing he would be in memory land for a while.

Jae used this silence to snack on the chips Minho had brought and to think about her choice. How each boy made her feel and if it would be worth it to pursue a relationship at the moment.

Youngguk. Jae took a deep breathe as she thought about him. Youngguk was a great guy. He always seemed to make her smile and was her first official friend from the BAP group because of the stupid hurting Zelo stunt he had pulled. Thinking about that time made her laugh, and that fact that BAP went along with it and Zelo even sacrificed himself by getting smacked in the face to help Youngguk be friends with her made her smile. He was good looking that was for sure, and she could see herself being with him, only it would be difficult. For now she was just his backup dancer and if they started dating rumors could spread about her taking the job just to get close to him. Saesangs were scary, Jae had read enough articles and seen enough of them chasing after the BAP van in taxis to know that much. Jae bit her lip, she wasn't sure she could handle that amount of stress. Was she ready to date an idol? What if when she got into TS entertainment other would think it was because Youngguk had something else to do with it? Jae ruffled her hair in uncertainty.

Moving on to Jonghyun, Jae shifted in her spot and waved a hand in front of Minho's face. He was still zoned out so she still had a few more minutes to think about her cousin. Jae sighed. Things with Jonghyun were complicated. While they were not blood related, they had grown up as cousins. If she said yes to him it would be troublesome with their family and other people around them. Dating your own cousin, that wasn't something that happened a lot in these modern times and was frowned upon for the most part. Even if they were only your cousin by name.

Jae shook her head and switched her thinking to how Jonghyun made her feel. Jonghyun had always been there for her, he saw her faults and her good points and accepted them all. He didn't care if she forgot to brush her teeth before he came over for a movie marathon or if she was sweaty from dance practice and wanted a hug just because she was having a bad day. Then again he could be possessive and acted on impulse based on his emotions at the time. There was no doubt that he had kissed her that day because Youngguk was close by and that irked her. His timing had never been good. But then again he was sweet, singing her songs when she couldn't fall asleep.

There were so many things that made both boys great and so many flaws that made each relationship a challenge. Jae slapped Minho on the shoulder snapping him out of his trance. He looked at her confused for a moment before he blinked and smiled.

"Sorry." Jae chuckled at his apology.

"It's alright, you gave me time to think some more." The rain hammered down outside and Jae glanced out the window. Minho would probably stay for a while longer maybe even sleep over if the storm didn't let up. He could sleep on the couch, her father wouldn't mind.

"So have you decided?" He asked and Jae nodded her head.

"I know what I want to do now. I know who I'll choose."

 


A/N: Hey lovelies! Sorry for the wait but I've been sick for a while and wasn't able to write for the longest time. AGH don't you just hate it when a cold won't go away :( Anyways I hope you enjoyed this update let me know what you think and also I want to know. Who do you think Jae will end up with? I want to hear what you think ^^

The story will also be ending soon >.<  thank you for reading!