Fifteen

FanGirl

"And this is BAP." Jae said she she reluctantly addressed the six members in front of her to her mother. After her mother threatened to ask her father for another thousand dollar shopping spree Jae hesitantly called the boys up and asked if they could meet up somewhere. They agreed, choosing the TS practice room and Jae's mom tagged along.

"Oh sweetie their so much more handsome in person!" Her mother squealed and Jae rolled her eyes. Sure that's exactly what she thought when she saw the boys in person but hey, at least she could cover up her fangirl feels.

"Noona who's this old lady?" Zelo whispered to Jae as her mother began a conversation with Himchan. He didn't seem to pleased but did so out of politeness.

"My...mom." Jae said choking the word mom out. "She wanted to meet you guys, unfortunately." Zelo nodded his head. Normally if he was meeting a friend's mother he would have acted happy and smiled with delight. But seeing Jae's expression as she said mom. Zelo know something wasn't right, their relationship probably wasn't that god either.

Youngguk sighed before giving Jae's hand squeeze, Jae looked over to see that her mother had now gotten all the boys aside from Youngguk looking at something on her phone. "Why is she here?" He asked and Jae pouted.

"Blackmail." Youngguk nodded his head.

"That ."

"Yeah it does. I can't wait until she leaves and we can just hang out together."

"Wouldn't you rather be hanging out with Jonghyun?" Youngguk said knowing very well that she had hung out with him the day before. Even hanging up on Zelo a minute or so into their conversation because of him. Part of him said it out of spite, but part of Youngguk also said it because he was curious to know if she would choose him over them. It was childish and unlike him to do so. But he had to know.

"We hung out yesterday beside I said I would hang with you all today. I ditch my friends for others, that's just plain rude." Jae said. Youngguk smiled, sure she was staying because of her morals, but at least she would be staying.

"Ah..." Youngguk trailed off. Jae didn't take notice and groaned when her mother beckoned her forward with a wave of her hand.

When she stood by her mother she was pulled into an awkward sideways hug that made her cringe. This didn't go unnoticed by BAP. Himchan raised his eyebrows and Zelo and Daehyun pouted. Youngjae simply stared while Jongup blinked rapidly. Youngguk grunted and crossed his arms in front of his chest before going to where everyone stood.

"So which one of you wants to date my daughter!" Her mother said making the BAP members stare at her wide eyed. Jae sighed and pushed herself away from her mother. "You all are very successful I would love to have any of you as a son in law!" Sucess equaled money, Jae saw right through her mother. Grabbing her mom by the arm she quickly  moved her out of the room closing the door behind her. Kira didn't like that snatching her arm from her daughters hold and scowling at her.

"Jae honey relax, it's not like I was going to ask them for money or anything." Jae scoffed.

"Success means money, why do you think you still leech off of dad! For once can't you just take responsibility for yourself and make your own living. You have clothes you never wear, you have shoes still in the original boxes, and now you eyeing my friends as if their bags of money." Jae felt a sharp pain on her cheek, her mother's hand was raised, she had hit her. Her mother had hit her.

"You know, you can hit me all you want but it will never compare to the pain I felt when you left us. Dad may have forgiven you but I won't. It doesn't matter that you're my mother, I hate you, I HATE YOU!" Jae yelled. Any other mother would have been crying at the words I hate you. That was the worst thing for a mother to hear from their child. Instead her mother laughed.

"I hate you too. You took away my life, I had to care for you, I had to sacrifice my beauty sleep when you were younger. I gave up my own money so you could have clothes, and what did I get in return smelly diapers and throw up." Her mother grimaced. "If I had a choice back then, I would have aborted you like I wanted to, then it could have been just me and your father until I decided to leave him."

Jae gritted her teeth. Her mother was evil, she wasn't deserving of her father.

"So why not just abort me then?" Her mother smiled. It was a creepy sinister smile that made Jae loth her even more.

"Simple, when your father and I get a divorce, I'll get a big fat check for alimony and child support since I would get custody of you. Your father is unstable, you and I both know that. If I leave him a second time there will be no chance that he'll get the chance to have custody over you.The only good thing about keeping you was that you grew up and have a good job now. I can take money from you now" Jae scrunched her fists into a ball, holding in her anger, her father and her were just an opportunity for money. "I'll see you at home, I had some other business to attend to." Her mother said before walking down the hallway.

"Is your business that lover of yours, your seeing behind dad's back." Jae's mother stopped in her tracks, but not because she was fazed by Jae's words. She took her lipstick from her purse and swiped some on her lips before she turned to her daughter.

"Oh sweetie, your father know about him already." As soon as her mother was out of sight, Jae slumped against the wall before sliding down to the floor. She took her phone from her pocket and pressed speed dial number one. As the Phone rang Jae found herself crying. From this argument she had learned so much, and she didn't like what she had learned at all.

"Dad... you need to divorce mom." Jae said the word mom bringing back the foul taste in that she had, had earlier. Her father was silent as she talked. "I know you love her a want to make things work, but it won't. She never wanted to have me in the first place and she see's us as means to gain money. Dad please open your eyes, she has a lover that you know about for pete's sake! Please.. just get rid of her." Jae was sobbing now as she waited for her father to respond.

"I can't....Jae..." Her father said before she heard the dial tone. The only way her mother would be out of her life was if she left, and so long as her father and Jae had a steady income then there was no way that she would stick around. When it was just her father working her mother left knowing she could come around and take as she pleased. Now that Jae was working, her mother had to be near her to blackmail her for cash, or else Jae would never give it to her.

Jae's head shot up at the sound of the door to the practice room opening. Youngguk walked out, his face falling seeing Jae in such a state of sorrow.

"Youngguk oppa." His heart pained him to see her in such a sad manner. Hugging her wouldn't be able to help this time, so instead Youngguk stood in front of her like a deer in headlights.

Jae sniffled.  "Oppa. Thank you for being my friend. I want to thank all of you, this experience, dancing with you all was any BABYS dream come true." Youngguk furrowed his eyebrows, where was she going with this? Jae wiped away her tears and stood up. "But I realized that dancing with you all, its just going to bring me trouble and as much as I enjoy it and performing with you all, I don't think that I can handle the effect that its going to bring on my life."

No.. it sounded like she was going to leave them. Youngguk felt his heart sink. She couldn't leave them right, she had a contract, right? she had to stay with them and dance with them until it expired. "I can't quit dancing with you all just yet." Good she was going to stay. "But I can cut off contact with you." It would have been better if she just stopped dancing and kept contact with them. Youngguk wanted to protest but he couldn't seem to find his voice. It had to be because of her mother, she had just talked with her so it had to be why Jae was acting this way. "From now on, Youngguk sunabenim, I hope we can work well with each other." No he wanted to be called Oppa again.

"Jae." He managed to say. He was concerned, he was sad, he was angry that he couldn't help her.

"You can tell the boys for me. Please don't call me again unless its for business reasons."

Jae left soon after that. Once she was out of sight from Youngguk she picked up her phone again and pressed speed dial number two.

"Jonghyun. Are you free? I need you right now."


A/N : Ahhh I was crying as I wrote this chapter! The feels this story is making me feel T_T Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this! Let me know what you think in the comments :D