Three

FanGirl

Jae couldn't have been anymore excited than she already was. She was next, and first up she would be meeting Youngjae. As she approached the man he smiled. Once she got to where he sat she handed him her CD which he gladly took and began signing.

"You were pretty good dancing out there." He said before handing her back the CD. "I hope we get the chance to work with you."  Jae nodded her head before moving down the line. She was met with the smiling face of Daehyun. He didn't say much just a simple "Hello." and signed the CD. That was a quick meeting but either way she still enjoyed it. It was nice to hear the voice behind the powerful vocals without the aid of earphones.

Moving down to Himchan she was met with a loud hello and a smile that received many adoring cheers from fans who were waiting for their chance to meet the visual of the group. "You danced great! You could almost rival our Junhong." He handed her back the CD and Jae moved to Zelo.

"Hyung! No one can rival me." Zelo said while sticking his tongue out before Jae handed him the CD.  Her bias was adorable, and the inner fangirl in Jae wanted to take as many pictures of him as possible before his cute pose was gone. Pushing that to the back of her mind she continued down the line. Greeting and chatting politely with the remaining members. Youngguk's gummy smile made Jae stomach do flops. He was her bias ruiner after all. Jong up was polite enough, and made her feel happy, as he was the last signature to get before she could go out of line, find Jonghyun, and then squeal to her heart's desire.

Jae was having a great day, if she could control time she would relive this day over and over. Or better yet, when she got home, she'd find some fan cams on the internet, and re watch the experience until midnight.

***

"So you going to take them up on the offer?" Jonghyun said before taking a sip of his coffee. Jae opted for tea-green tea to be specific,liking the cafe's tea better than the coffee- while Key was still deciding on his order. The three sat at a rounded table as part of their usual afterschool routine. The rest of the group would be joining soon, Onew had vocal lessons, Minho was on the soccer team and Taemin was working on a group project. Out of the six of them  Jonghyun was always the least busy, and often dragged Key or Jae out to places even if they were busy,-Key was designing, Jae was dancing or learning to play the guitar- he felt entitled to because he was the closest to both the of them out of all their friends. Jae thought it was just because he was lonely, and was cheaper than getting a puppy.

"What is this offer exactly? You're a terrible cameraman by the way don't make it your day job." Key retorted to Jonghyun before giving his order to the waitress. There was something that Jonghyun had known before him and it was ticking him off. He knew that the two were cousins-not by blood- but she was his best friend how could she not have told him about whatever the offer was first. Key pouted and stared at the cousins who were now smiling at one another. He was never the type to be jealous, but then again he had never been as close to a person as he was with Jae. Jealousy might as well be added to the list of first\s he had experienced because of the dancing girl.

"When I went to the fan meet I received more than a signed CD. Jonghyun's horrible capture of my dancing,"  Jonghyun defensively yelled "hey!" before mumbling that his camera skills weren't that bad. " didn't show you how well I really danced."

"And how well was that exactly?"

"Well enough to be asked to be their backup dancer! Apparently one quit and they had been looking for a new one. It's far from what I wanted to do," Key nodded his head knowing that Jae wanted to entertain the world with her own moves and music, not dancing to someone else's songs. "but I could use this opportunity as a stepping stone. Work my way up, use the money to hire a vocal coach, and then properly audition for TS. I mean I'll have enough dance practice being a backup dancer,I should improve my voice as well! It's a chance that I think if I pass up, I'll regret it..." Jae trailed off making Key raise his eyebrow at the girl. Jonghyun also looked puzzled.

"But?" Key prided before the waitress set down his espresso. He took a sip and waited for Jae to give an answer.

"My dad, he likes dancing as a hobby, if he knew what I was planning I don't think he would like it very much. Especially since BAP does have a world tour coming up. If I take the job, and go on tour with them. I'll miss at least three months of school."

Jonghyun rested a hand on his cousins thigh and gave her a smile. "I'll copy your notes." He said and  Key set his cup down.

"I'll remind this idiot, and keep him in check while your gone."

"Your acting as if I've already taken the job. What if they change their minds?"

"It won't happen. You're too good to pass up, besides the manager contacted you personally!" Jonghyun's words made Jae smile. Key grimaced. He could make her smile too.

"Your a great dancer Jae, never forget that. They'll be lucky to have you." Jae smiled wider making Key feel content.

"You're just saying that so that you could design my clothes. Tough luck mister, their stylist also does the backup dancers clothes too."

Key and Jonghyun laughed.

"We'll miss you though. How are we going to break the news to Onew,Minho and Taemin? They'll be devastated, no one can tame mister lock-myself-in-my-room over their like you can." Jonghyun playful teased.

"You'll manage. Besides Key will be on his best behaviour when I'm gone right Key?"

"Your acting like you've  already taken the job." Key said

Jae smiled.