Twelve

FanGirl

Jae's phone rang as she and Jongup finally got the hang of the dance. Youngguk and Himchan didn't stick around to long once they did. Youngguk had to drag Himchan out of there but either way it didn't bother Jae. The most important thing was that Jongup was dance like the main dancer of BAP should.

"Sorry I need to take this." Jae said once she saw that it was her father calling. Jongup nodded his head before Jae stepped out of the practice room. "Dad what's wrong?"

"What makes you think something is wrong?" Jae rolled her eyes before she leaned against the wall near the door to the practice room.

"You're calling me when you should be at work. Normally you don't call until you get home." Jae heard her father sigh and she could just picture him pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It has to do with your mom." Jae stiffened.

"Go on."

"I-we... your mom and I have decided to work things out. She wants to get back together and legally we haven't signed the divorce papers yet so we're still married. I just wanted to let you know that when you come back home your mother will be here."

Jae couldn't believe her ears. This had to be a sick joke, there was no way her father could get back together with that she devil.

"You're joking right." Jae laughed, it was forced and she could tell by the silence coming from her father's end that he wasn't. "You guys are really going to get back together..." She heard her father sigh.

"Yes, sweetie we-" Jae cut her father off quickly not wanting to hear an explanation just yet.

"When she leaves again this time you have no excuse to cry." Jae said before she hung up. She was angry and hurt that her father wanted to take her mother back. She needed to dance, she needed her outlet.

Jae went back into the practice room and ignored Jongup's questioning glance.

"Jongup we can pick up where we left off later alright. Just give me a couple hours alone, please." Jae whispered the please and Jongup nodded his head before heading towards the door.

"If there's anything I can do-" Jae cut him off as she began to flip through the music options. Choosing a loud bass filled hip hop song Jae shook her head.

"You can't and now I'm going to be blunt with you. Get out." With that Jongup ran out of the room, and Jae began to dance.

"GET OUT OF YOUR MIND!" The phrase repeated as she danced. After three hours though, her frustrated expression hadn't gone away, Jae just stared at her reflection waiting for the moment when her dancing would take it all away. After the fourth hour she noticed -out of the corner of her eye- that Youngguk had slipped into the room, she continued dancing, choosing to ignore the rapper until she felt her frustration would be 100% gone.

Yongguk leaned against the back wall clutching the water he had brought. Jongup had told him and the other members not to enter the practice room- the boys didn't mind getting a few hours of rest- since Jae was using it. Youngguk didn't think anything of it until Jongup mentioned her getting a phone call and coming back into the room looking angry. He let her have her space for a few hours but once he passed by the practice room and peeped in through the door window, he saw her face and couldn't help but step in. Even though it was just being able to give her water Youngguk wanted to help. He wanted to be a good Oppa.

Jae felt her legs give weigh and slumped to the floor in the middle of one of her turns. Her body had had enough but Jae wasn't satisfied. She was still angry and she couldn't call Key to rant since he would be in school. Jae looked to Youngguk who's face was concerned as he walked over and sat down beside her.

"Hey you okay?" He asked handing her the water which she gladly took. Taking a swig of the drink before she answered.

"No I'm not."

"Why?" Youngguk pressed on. Jae pouted before handing him back the water bottle.

"My parent's are getting back together." She whispered the words leaving a foul taste in .

"Isnt that a good thing?"

"Not when your mother is a she devil who left your family because she couldn't handle the responsibility of having a child! I hate her! She thinks she can just waltz back into our lives like nothing is wrong and I'll accept that! My dad may be fine with having the leech in our house but I'm not."

Youngguk didn't know what to do. Sure he had gone through moments where he was angry with his parents, but he had never hated them, and certainly he had never hated his mother. At times like this Himchan the more motherly and caring figure of the group would be better suited for things like this. Youngguk took a deep breathe, he had to be a good Oppa. Hesitantly he slipped an arm around Jae's shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. He was prepared for her to push him away, but he wasn't prepared for the feeling of having her arms wrap around him. His body tensed shocked at her actions before relaxing into her hold. He patted her back trying to comfort the younger girl.

"You shouldn't say you hate her, she gave you life after all and without her you wouldn't be here dancing with us." He tried his hand at comforting words and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as Jae pulled away. Jae blinked a couple times at the older man before she smiled and laughed.

"You're really not good at this comforting thing are you?" she giggled before standing up. A minute ago she had been so angry and now she was alright. Youngguk shook his head at the girl's 180 attitude change. She was something else.

Jae felt better after venting to Youngguk, he was no Key but he could tie with Minho for fifth place in comforting her when she was emotional. "Thanks." she said not bothering to look at him as he stood up. Instead she went to turn off the music that was still playing.

"It wasn't a big deal."

"Youngguk Oppa." there is was, the word Oppa again. Youngguk looked away from Jae, he felt flustered and hot. "Thank you." He back to her and saw her smiling, gratitude shown on her face.

"You're welcome." he replied flashing her his signature gummy smile. Jae had to smile even wider to stop herself from squealing.

Oh the fangirl feels she got whenever Youngguk smiled.