present

If you were not here...............

Present time.....

" BF group company "

This is the name of our company. We stopped doing this kind of work after three years when I became friends with Mr. Kim.

He is a great leader of their company and he introduced us with the process of handling a company. I sent two of my selected girls to learn about business at foreign countries and we startrd this company when they come back.


" Hi, boss."

" Hi."

While I was walking to my office, my assiatant Miss Lee called me. She is so reliable as she had been in assistant for all this three years.


" When do you want to start the meeting??? "

" Immm, when manager Kim comes back from Japan. 3:00pm will be ok, Miss Lee."

" Yes, I understand, boss."

" Ah, don't forget to remind Manager Oh to go and meet with CEO Nam today."

" Yes. I've told her."

" Thanks you."

I said and she bowed to me before she went back to her own office.

Our BF company possess many branches of business because of CEO Jung Eunji who has a great sense of work and plan.

And I, Yoon Bomi stays as a boss as most of theshares were under my hands but I didn't work that much. I am not an educated person. I didn't understand other languages beside Korean. And I am not qualified enough to be a CEO therefore Eunji is more suitable with that place than me. But I also have to learn many things about work to protect my position at the company. No one will accept the unqualified boss, I know.

And we have two other kids for the work. Kim Namjoo and Oh Hayoung whom I sent for the study broad came back and helped us with the works.

We became one of the existance in the rich people after three years after the last fight with Kris. I don't want to tbe a bad person anymore so I made up my mind and changed everything.

* bump *

" Ooh!!! "

I nearly shouted when someone bumped into me as she was busy with her re-doing make-up. A black suit and black bag in her hand, while the black hair of hers were hanging loosely on her shoulders. Son Naeun lawyer.

" Yah, Son Naeun!! Don't you see I am coming??? And this is company so you are not allowed to do make-up in public."

" What?? Yah, Bomi unnie, are you trying to threaten me?? "

" Mow??? Me??? No. No. I don't dare to touch you, Naeun-sshi."

" Yes. If you try to put one of your fingers on me, my Eun unnie will kill you."

" Huh??? I'm still the boss but they are all trying to beat me."

" Yah, Bomi-ya. What are you trying to tell my Naeunie??? "

" Nope. Nope. Friend. Come on. Let's go. We will be late for work if we continue to stand in front of the elevator like this."

Eunji comes out from nowhere and she joined us. I smiled at the couple when Eunji helped Naeun to carry the not heavy bag in her hand.

The most change to the family is Son Naeun who is Eunji's girlfriend. She is the daughter of Son bakery and she met with Eunji when my bestfriend had to go to that bakery and talked about some business.


She is like a gift to us. As she is also a lawyer, she helped us many things and Eunji fell in love with her as they had to work together for many times.

When I reached to the floor wher emy office is located, they bowed to me as a formal work and they continued to their offices respectively. I entered the room and sat down on the chair.

" It's been three years that we all are in peace."

I whispered and looked at the wall where I kept my gun. I never used that gun in these years. I don't want to live in a life where I can face with the death in every single second.

I want to let go of the past work after that night. After that night when we have to lose one of our very good friend. And I have to pay for him for the rest of my life as he gave his life for me.

* Phone ringing *

" Yes, Mr Kan?? "

" Boss, I found his family."

" His family??? Who?? "

" His sister."

" Really??? Where is she??? "

" I have been looking for hos family for these years but she is found at nowhere. And I got a news that she had come back to Korea."

" Come back to Korea??? She is not living with him??? "

" No. Both of them are left at the orphange when they were young and their uncle took them later. When he died, Chan Yeol joined to our group as he had to work for his family. And he sent his aunty and sister to China for safety."

" I know. And why she had to come back??? "

" I don't know. But I think they are in trouble."

" Trouble?? "

" Yes. The aunt is so.fond of gambling and she used all the money she finds for her cards playing and they are in debt."

" Oh, . Do you know their address??? "

" I know, boss."

" Give me the address. I want to go ti them and help them if I can."

" Yes, Boss. I will send it through the sms."

" Thanks you, Mr. Kan. You are dutiful. "

" No, it's my work. You look at my family many times and I have no words to say how thankful I am. I want to serve for you with all my life."

" It's nothing. Then, I'll hang up."

" Yes, boss."

I hang up the phone and after thirty seconds, a message came in. I looked at the address and took my coat to go out. I have to pay for Chan Yeol's family. He is a very good friend and also a loyal member to the group. If he didn't jumprd into me and took the bullet that Kris shot for me, there will be no Yoon Bomi here.I want to do something for him.

Now, we all forget the past and tried our best to start with a new life until someone came into my life in an unexpected way.