Intro

If you were not here...............

Three years ago...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" 3  "

 

I put on both of my hands on the steering wheel and inhaled.


" 2  "


I checked the other car which is now getting ready to get the way faster.

 

" 1  "


My grip on the steering wheel became tightened and I slowly press my leg on the lever.


" GO!!!!!!!!!!!  "


After his words, I quickly drove off my car. But there is a certain white car getting my way and he stole the road from me.

" Aish, damn! "

I muttered and I tried to get a way to pass that car. But he was blocking my way and make me to slip.

" Are you playing a game??? "

I said and I changed the gear. There is a narrow road just before the junction as I still remembered this route. So used this chance and waited for his slow down. But he never think of the slow down and continued blocked my way.

I tried to drove parallel to his car and he noticed my try. He checked towards me and a smirk appeared on his face. He slide his car to me and hit the car bodies against one another.

" Ooh, the hell!!! "

I tried to hold the steering wheel so that my car won't run to the wall and hit against it. He laughed at me and another hit followed.

" Enough."

I whispered and I suddenly changed the gear again when we reached teh junction. I turned my car to the side and drift it from the road around the corner. He was surprised my trick but he was too late. I passed him and drove off.

" Oh, what a relief."

I said to myself and checked the back mirror. But to my surprise, he was still there right behind me. Not giving up, yet???

I can see the end line and I was about to win. At that time, two cars appeared from nowhere and sandwitched me between them. I was surprised and tried to pass through them but, they didn't let me. One car on my right, passed me and it blocked my way. While I was trying to pass out from that side, the white car behind me took that line and he winked at me.

" Ah, they are his people. So he is cheating?????? "

I was angry and I tried to make a move quick.I hit my car body with his car but he could control it and he passed through from that side. Ahhhhhh, no. no. no. no. no.

When we are about to reach the end, the two cars which are blockine me turned to the other path. Oh, now I can see the people who are waiting for us at the end. But I was still at the second place.

I tried to increase the acceleration but he was already ahead of me. I inhaled and pressed on the lever. My car runs like a bullet and followed his car dangerously. Oh, I'm now super out of limit and it is very dangerous too. But I have to win.

I didn't slow down and my car was too close to his. The crowd are now making a space so that we can stop the cars. They moved to the side of the road and waited for us to arrive. But before I could pass through him, We both pass the end.

 

 

"  WOWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww "

The crowd yelled and I hardly stopped the car as it is now moving with a super high speed.


*  brake sound  *

I opened the car door and walked to his car angrily. There are a crowd of people around him and they all are cheering for him as they win  today.

" Yah, Kris, what are you doing??? "

I yelled and everyone turned towards me.He then smirk and raised his eyebrows.

" What do you want? "

" Why are you cheating? "

" I'm not cheating. I didn't do anything against the rules."

" So where did the cars that blocked me came out? "

" I don't know. I have no idea. May be they are the haters of yours."

" Don't lie. We are having a race in your place and it's so impossible that you don't about these cars. Where are the guards that you sent??? "

" Believe it or not. I'm telling the truth."

" You are not winning today."

I said and he jumped  down from his car. He stopped in front of me and then a smirk ran across his face.

" You are not the one who can decide the result. Plus we all know that if we win by only an inch, this is still the winning."

" You!!! "

I pulled out my gun and the people around him also pulled out the guns and target me. 20 vs 1, huh?

" Yah, Bomi. Stop!!! "

My bestfriend, and also the second leader of the gang I have, appeared from nowhere and stopped me. He smirk while he saw Eunji.

" Oh, you are here to tame the beast."

" Stop being n."

I gritted my teeth and said. His face darken and he stared me with his red eyes.

" Yoon Bomi, I advice you to remember that you are still in my place. Please careful with your words."

" Bomi-ya, calm down. Will ya? "

" But -"

" Come on."

" Wait! "

I said and I jerked her hand from mine. I looked at him and glared into his eyes.

" Remember Kris. i will not forget this day. You have to repay for this."

" I will be waiting for this."

he said and I walk out from there as I don't want to face him anymore. If I saw his smirk again, I would probably shoot directly into his face. Eunji ran after me and she tried to stop me.

" Yah, Bomi-ya. Why are you so upset??? "

" Who wouldn't??? He cheated and he stole our money. It's 10000 dollars for your information, Eunji-ya."

" I know. I know. But we can't do anything in his place. There are so many of his men aiming at their guns to us and he can kill us with a blink of eyes."

She explained but I was so furious.

" No. EUnji-ya. I have to make a move sooon. Their gang is trying to defeat us in every way. He stole our works for three times already. And I can't let him to take my place."

" Bomi-ya- "

" Let's go back to home first.I have to do something with him."

" What are you going to do? "

" I have some evidence of his un-legel works. Give them to police. We have to let this friend of us to rest in the jail for some years. He is so annoying."

I said and I walked passed Eunji who was still thinking about we should really do it or not.But I didn't care her and I get into the car and started the engine.

I am the head of a gangster group. I was chosen to be as one after my father who died two years ago. The members of the gang were low-looked on me as I am young as well as  I am a girl but I shut their mouth up with my shooting and tekwondo skills.

After I shoot down about three or four men who didn't want me as their boss, I became a cruel and strict boss who has no tear or blood and I can take many victory for the gang. There are many branches of works legel or unlegel under my hands and I have to make with other gangs sometimes.

And no one dare to touch me as I was named as "swallow" in this underworld because the bullet I shooot will pass through their hearts before they noticed and I will disappear from the sight of them in a flash of light.

Today, this Kris guy did a huge mistake. He invited me to have a car race for the bet 10000 dollors and I agreed. But he didn't keep his rules and cheated. I can't do anything as I was here to race with him in his place. But I will revege him for messing up with me. I will make sure that he would stay in jail for several years.

Yoon Bomi is a person who can't be touched. No one can. I will remove all the rubbishes in my way. This is because, if I don't take the chance first, the enemies of mine will notice and they will kill me. There is only do or die in my dictionary. I am this kind of person who has to always face with the lord of death everyday.

Although I like it or not, there is no turning back for me now. I have to move forward and survive no matter what in this world.

 

 

 

And that's the  world I am staying, a world which is filled with guns, bullets, money, blood , victories and revenges.