One month later

If you were not here...............

*  phone ringing  *

" Hello??? "

I walked to the table where my phone is shouting noisily to me. I wondered who it was as no one except my close friends call me through phone. Plus they all are now at the work so there is no need for them to call me since they can always come to me and talk.

" Hello, is this director Yoon Bomi's phone??? "

" Yes. I am. Who is it?? "

I asked in uncertain as the person on the other line has a ajjuma voice.

" Ahhh, don't you remember me??? I'm Chanyeol's aunty."

" Chanyeol's aunty?? "

I furrowed my eyesbrows and think about who it was. And after a few seconds, an ajjuma who loves to gamble and takes all the money I gave them by herself entered my head.

" Aww, yes. Why do you call me??? "

" You gave a name card to call you when we need help. "

No. I gave it to Chanyeol's sister. Not to you.

" Yes. I remember."

" So can I ask you something??? "

Money again??? I thought but I said nothing and let her finish first.

" I made some business last month with the money you gave us."

I know you use it for playing cards, ajjuma.

" And that business showed minus unfortunately."

" So what's your point here??? I'm busy with my works so be hurry."

" Yes. Yes. I know. I want to ask you that you want to buy something from me."

" Buy something??? "

" Yes. I want to sell something that's very useful for you."

" Buy what??? "

I asked as I was so annoying with this ajjuma. She whispered and answered me.

" Well, it is not easy to explain  in phone. Can you meet me now?? I am in front of your company."

Aish, that ajjuma is not easy. She dared to come to the company. But I have to look after the girl for Chanyeol.

" Ok. I will go down. Wait for me at the cafe in front of the company."

" Thanks you. Thanks you, miss. I will wait for you."

I sighed and hang up the phone. That ajjuma is really an annoying person. She is really shameless person. How Chanyeol's sister lives with her??? It will be very difficult for her.

I made myself to be neat and about to open the door when Eunji entered the office.

" Where are you going??? "

" Hmmm. Chanyeol's aunty called me to meet her."

" Umm?? What does she want?? "

" I don't know. She said she wants to sell me something."

" What??? She needs money again?? "

" Imm. I think so."

" Do you need me to go instead of you??? "

Eunji asked me as she didn't want me to go there. But I smiled and rejected her offer.

" It's ok, Eunji-ya. I will go by myself."

" But what if she used Chanyeol again to ask for money??? "

" I can handle it. Don't worry."

" Ok."

" Ahh, what are you doing here?? "

" Hmmm, aww. I want to show you the data about new company that took three projects that we were about to make contracts."

" Really??? Do you know the owner of that company? "

" No, I asked Mr. Kan to find out about him but we still don't know about his ID yet."

" Ok. Put the papers on the table, Eunji-ya."

I said and she nodded her head. I walked into the elevator and I entered it before I pressed on button to the ground floor.

I walked out of the company and crossed the road. When I entered the cafe, a certain woman with somehow cheap outfits and a wavy hairstyle, raised her hand and signaled me.

I walked to the table and she had already ordered a cup of coffee.

" We meet again, Miss. It is very nice to meet you."

She bowed to me and I didn't gave any response. She doesn't know what to do due to my reaction and she asked me another question.

" Miss, drink something. Although the drinks from this shop are expensive, I want to treat you."

" It's ok. Tell me the main point."

She cleared unnecessarily and drank her coffee. I tilted my head to one side and waited for her reply.

" Aham, aham, Miss Yoon. I have to say you something."

" Tell me."

" Ummm, the money you gave me, I wanted to use it for Chorong but we have to pay for many debt and so there is only left a small amount of it. And I wanted to multiply it so- "

" So you played cards again, right??? "

" Oh, you are so smart, miss. Yes. That's right."

" And all the money are gone in a month??? "

" Yes."

She said and hang down her head. But she suddenly raised it again and moved her body forward.

" But I will not ask you money again. Instead I want to sell something to you."

" What do you want to sell??? "

" Chorong."

" Chorong what??? "

I asked again as I didn't understand what she meant.

" Chorong. I want to sell her to you. She can do everything you ask. She is a good cook and also good at house keeping. She can drive well and she can - "

" Stop. What are you saying??? You want to sell your own neice to me??? You want to sell a human?? "

" No. I didn't mean to sell. But we need money and she can be a good maid for you so- "

" Sorry, ajjuma. I think I have wasted my time. There is no need to continue this talk. I'm going back."

I said and I walked out from the table. But the ajjuma's voice followed me.

" But if you don't want to buy her, Boss Hwang will take her instead of money."

I stopped my steps but I don't think she is really telling the truth so I walked out from the cafe.

" What kinds of aunty is she??? She wants to exchange money with her own relative."

I think and looked back. But the ajjuma is no longer at the table.

" But what did she say??? Boss Hwang will take her??? Is she serious??? "

I said to myself and think of possibility.

" She is a kind of person with no tear or blood if she will gets money. She can sell Chanyeol's sister to him."

I suddenly worried for the girl. What if she is sold as someone's maid???

Ahh, I can't let this hapen. She is my friend's sister so I have the duty to look after her.

" I have to check on her later."

I reminded myself and I went back to my office as I need to check the papers that Eunji left for me.