First day

If you were not here...............

Bomi's POV


" Bomi-ya, are you out of your mind??? What are you doing??? "

Eunji asked me while she was about to jumped into me and beat me down.

" What??? "

" Throw that 'what' to somewhere. What did you say??? "

" I said I will marry that Park Chorong."

" Why??? "

" Because I love her."

" Ummm?? Love??? Are you serious??? "

She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Yah, Jung Eunji. Don't tell me that you can love someone and I can't."

" I will not. But why out of a sudden?? Love is a bold word to say."

I sighed and leaned back on the chair.

" Well, actually, her aunty came to me yesterday."

" I know."

" Immm, she told me to buy her niece and if I don't she will sell her to someone."

" That's even possible?? How can she sell a human?? "

" Yes. I thought the same exactly as you and I didn't believe her. But in the afternoon, I want to check on her all of a sudden so I drive to there alone. When I was near her house, I stopped the car and walked to there. At that time, I heard some noise from her house and I saw three men dragging her to the car."

" So the evil aunty really sell her niece??? "

" Yes. And as I watching, she escaped from them and ran away. They followed her and she fell down. At that moment, when I saw her pretty face with fear, tears and anger on it, something in my heart went click."

" Umm??? "

" I don't know but I only wanted to protect her at that time. So I saved her from them and took her to my house because she passed out. I looked at her face all the time as I put her on the bed. I can't explain the feeling in my mind at that time. I was afraid that she disappered from me. I want to touch her chubby cheeks but I was afraid if I woke her up so I didn't dare to touch her skin. I want to continue to watch her sleep and I did before you call and disturb me. That's all."

" Bomi-ya, I undersrood what do you mean but is it even possible to marry her??? "

" Why?? I love her and I will marry her. That's easy."

" But what if she didn't love you??? "

" She- She- Yes, I haven't think about it."

" You remembered her aunt said that she hate the boss who is the real reason of her brother's death and that boss is you, Bomi-ya."

" But what should I do??? I love her so much. And if I let her to continue stay with that woman she will give more troubles to her. I don't want to see her cry."

I said and Eunji shook her head.

" Think carefully, Bomi. It is not easy for us to date someone. It is very dangerous for them. And to marry that person, it will be more dangerous. It's like we are dragging them to hell."

" What about you and Naeun??? "

" Bomi, I am not you. I'm not the boss of the gang. But you. There are many people in this world who want to take revenge on you."

" I know."

I said and looked away. Why I can't have a normal life like the others after all three years.

" Ah, Bomi. Have you looked at the document about the rival company??? "

" Immmm. But I found nothing specious."

" I have a secret news for it."

" What is it??? "

" Mr. Kan said that the owner of that company may be the cousin of Kris or one of his men."

" Huh??? Why??? "

I confused and asked her.

" Listen. There are not many people who can defeat us and the one who is at the top of the list is Kris. He is in the jail now but it doesn't mean he can't control his men anymore."

" So you believe this rumor??? "

" Of course, I believe."

I nodded to my bestfriend.

" Immm. It's possible. But don't worry too much. We are in the light already and they can do nothing."

" It will be the best if you are right."

Eunji said and I laughed quietly. She is too much worried. She is worried with everything. She didn't want me to go out without her.

" That's why you always have love fights with Naeun."

" Umm?? Why?? "

" You love me, right?? "

" Yah! Yoon Bomi!!! "

" I love you, too, chin-gu."

I said and she pretended that she was about to hit me with her fist. I showed my tongue and then cleared throat.

" But Eunji-ya. I'm serious here. Can you guide me how bo get along with that girl??? "

" What??? "

I smiled to her innocently like a little kid who wants a cotton candy. And she sighed.

" Fine."

" What should I do first?? "

" The most important between strangers is communication."

" So??? "

" You should talk to her first."

" Really??? How??? "

" Listen...... "

Yay, mission complete. Eunji fell into my trap.  * smirk *

 

 


Chorong's POV


I opened my eyes slowely and looked around the place. I have no idea about where it is. I looked out from the window and it was already night.

I get up from the bed and entered the bathroom. Then I wore some clothes that I found in the basket. They seemed they are washed but still didn't put in place.

" Where am I??? What happened to me??? "

I think and remembered that I was chased by three men and sold to a club. Then am I in club????

I checked around myself but there is nothing change. I sighed in relief as I didn't lose my ity yet.

* click *

I heard a sound at the door and my eyes widened. So a customer coming or that ert man entered???

I can't let him to take me. I have to protect myself no matter what. I looked around and saw a baseball bat placed on corner of the room.

I quickly run to it and took it in my hand. I then moved to the door and waited for him to open.

* door opening sound *

I saw a shadow and I swang the baseball bat in my hand to that person with all my strength while closing my eyes.

" Ahhhhhhh "

I heard someone's scream and opened my eyes. That someone is hit by the arm. I think I am not still save.

" Don't come near to me!!! I will kill you if you move forward an inch!!! "

I shouted and that person straighten herself from bending. She raised her palm and tried to stop me.

Ummmm??? That boss????

I looked at her with wide eyes and I remembered something. While I was chasing by the men, someone saved me from them. And I passed out so I didn't know anything after it.

She looked at me with round eyes and she seemed she wanted to say something. But what the hell is she doing???

" You!!! How I reach to here???? And what are you doing here???? "

I asked her and she still looked at me with fearful eyes. Huh??? The great boss is scare with me??? I should use this chance. I moved closer to her and she moved backward.

" Tell me!!! "

" I... I... "

She stuttered. I furrowed my eyes. She seemed she was a bad person when she came to my house. But she looks different now.

" Answer me!!! "

" I... I took you to my house yesterday. Please put dowm that bat. I promise I will not harm you."

She tried to explained in a quick way. I still prepare myself to beat her if she tries something as I can't believe a gangster's words.

" No. Tell me why you take me here."

" I... I... I don't want you to reach at a club. "

" So you bought me??? "

" No. No. I didn't. I didn't buy you. But- "

" But what!!! "

" I will marry you."

She said it again???? Is she really serious???

" Are you mad?????? With whose permission you take me here??? I will go now."

" Hey, wait. Park Chorong!!! "

She stopped me and I truned back to her. She looked at me with worried eyes.

" Can you please stay here with me??? "

" Why I have to??? I hate you, you know??? "

" Yes. I know. But I don't want you to be treated like yesterday again."

" It's nothing for you to worried."

" Yes. I worried. Because... Because... "

" Because you are sorry for oppa??? Huh??? No need,I will not cry for him anymore so you don't need to worry for me."

" Don't say like this. I want to protect you."

" There's no need to protect me. I am not a gangster like you and no one will kill me."

" Park Chorong, listen to me first. I only want to live with you. And I want to marry you. I have paid enough money for your aunt and she left your house yesterday. I think she is now in a small town away from Seoul to hide from the people. If you go back to your house, all the people who borrowed her money will come to find you and ask for money drfinitely. And the incident like yesterday will repeat again. Don't go back. You can be happy with me."

" There will be no happiness. The days I spend with you will be the worst nightmares of my life!!!! Let me go!!! "

I yelled as I threw the baseball bat on the floor.

" You lke it or not. I want you to stay here with me. Please."

She said and I looked at her. Whenever I see her face, I remember my brother and I want to kill her. Kill her???

Yes. I have an idea. I can always stay here and tortured her. As it is her own idea, I will get revenge on her with her own choice.

" Fine."

I said and I looked at her with a smirk.

" You said you want to marry me?? "

" Yes. Yes."

" Fine. I agree. But in another six months."

" Ummm?? "

Her happy face changed suddenly.

" I have to know about someone before I marry to her, right??? "

" Yes. Yes. You are right."

" Then I will stay here and you agree?? "

" Yes. Yes."

I smiled in victory while she is staring me with an open mouth.

" Ok. But I have a wish."

" Yes."

" I want this room."

" But there is only one bedroom in this apartment. This house is not a big one."

" I don't care. You can go sleep everywhere you like but not in this room. "

" You agree to marry me so it is ok if we share the bed. If you don't like, I will go sleep on the floor."

" No. I don't want you in the room. What if you try to do something funny?? "

I said and she shook her head, and hands at the same to deny.

" No. No. I will do nothing."

" I don't care whatever you say. I can't believe someone whom I don't know. If you don't agree, I will go."

I pretended to be stubborned and she nodded.

" Fine. Fine. I will go sleep on the sofa."

" That's good. I will tell you what I want later. Now go."

" Umm?? "

" I said get out of my room."

I said coldly and she nodded her head.

" I know. I know. I'm going out."

She then went out of the room in a quick steps. I looked at her back and smirk.

" Let's watch and see,Yoon Bomi that how I will torture you. I will make you suffer day by day. I will make you drop bloody tears. "

 

I said to myself as I hate her.

 

 

 

 

 

I hate her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate Yoon Bomi.