A pabo???

If you were not here...............

Bomi's POV


" Eunji-ya, come to me if you are free."

" I'm free. But why??? "

" I have something to ask you."

" Ok. I'm coming."

" Wait."

I stopped her before she hung up.

" Yes??? "

" Can you take Naeun, too?? "

" Sure."

" See you, then."

I hang up and waited inpatiently for the 2eun couple to arrive.

*  knock   knock   knock  *

" Just come in."

I said lazily and the 2eun entered the room. Eunji sat down at the chair in front of me while Naeun went tobthe coach to sit.

" So what is the emergency??? "

" Eunji-ya, I need help from you."

" For?? "

" For Park Chorong girl."

Both of them looked at me with wide eyes. Eunji then giggled and she stood up from her chair to lean towards me.

" Awww, you still find difficulties with her??? "

" Yeah."

" But I think it has been two weeks that she stayed with you."

Naeun told me and I sighed.

" Yes. But she kicked me out of the room and she never eat together with me. She even refused to talk with me. It's like I'm staying with a shadow."

I said and the two of them looked at each other. I know they wanted to laugh at me.

" Yah, don't laugh. I am serious here. After she rejected Namjoo and Hayoung, I have to let her to go by herself. And this is the most worried matter for her. I can't concentrate in work as I am worried for her. Do something, friends."

I said and Eunji seemed she felt sorry for me. I used this chance and continued.

" And I wondered if Naeun can company her."

" What??? What?? What!!! "

Naeun jumped from her seat and shouted.

" What did you say Boss??? "

" I said it will be great if you can company that girl."

" Why me???? No. I don't want to stay at the house with a silent and unfriendly girl."

" Yah!!! Son Naeun,don't talk Park Chorong like this. She is not the one like you say."

" But, she really is. I can sense."

" Eunji-ya, tell something to your girl."

" Eunji unnie, Bomi unnie wants to force me!!! "

We said in unison and Eunji was amused by us. She smiled and walked to Naeun. Ooh, not again in front of me!!!

" Naeun-na."

No!!! The God doesn't listen to the prayer from a bad girl like me.

" Hmmmm??? "

Naeun muttered when Eunji hugged her from beside and kiss her shoulder. Aish, they always make me uncomfortable or envious to them.

" Naeun-na, just listen to Bomi. She needs help indeed. The cruel girl in her house is dangerous if no one beside her. Ok??? "

" No??? "

I tried to looked away from them but I still can hear their talk. Why she has to say in this kind of tone??? That's so disgusting. So much filled with ageyo!!!

" Then what about a kiss??? "

Eunji said and she captured the laywer's lips in hers. And as expected, it works!!!

But am I invicible to them???

" Sure. But you have to promise me that we will have a date this weekend."

" Promise."

" I love you, Eunji unnie."

" I love you more, Naeunie!! "

" Aham, aham, can I continue now??? "

I cleared my throat in order to get their attention. They both realised that I am still in the room and moved away about an inch from each other.

" You love to make me uncomfortable with your lovey dovey moments, right??? "

" Yah, Bomi. Don't be jealous!!! "

" Whatever!! So you agree to go??? "

" Yep. "

" Good."

" But in one condition."

She said to me while waving her index finger in front of me.

" What, you evil black witch??? "

" You have to pay for the vacation to Haweii that we about to go this summer."

Son Naeun!!!! She is so evil.

" Fine. Fine. I agree."

" Ok. You are lovely Bomi. I will talk her about how caring you are and how great you are to her as a bonus."

" Thanks you for your kindness, Lawyer Son."

I said and she winked at me. Then she turned to Eunji again and they are about to do it again so I stopped before action.

" Wait. Go outside please. You don't have to ruin my innocrnt eyes again and again."

" Arasso. Come on baby unnie. Let's get out from this beast."

Naeun said while she pulled out Eunji from the office. Ahhh, these two. Thanks to god that they are V.I.P friends of mine. If not, they will be punished due to their rudeness to Boss.

I worked all the day but I kept thinking about her. What is she doing now??? Does she get along with Naeun??? Or she is annoying again??? I can't pay for their vacation if she mess up things today.

Finally, it became six in the evening and the time I am waiting for all the time came. I quickly drove the car to the house.

I hope she will open the door for me and waiting for me. But I know this will never happen.

I pressed on the door bell to show that I am home and opened the door by myself. I took off the shoes and entered the house but there is no one in the living room.

" Ummm??? Where is she??? Didn't Naeun come here??"

I said to myself amd walked to her room. I held the handle of the door but I was thinking about I should open the door or not.

" Ha ha. Really??? Thanks funny!! "

" Yes. And I got the job here. You know, I'm good at Heipkido."

" Unnie!!! Ha ha."

I heard noises coming from the room so I decided to check in the room.

* click *

I opened the door and found Naeun and Park Chorong sitting on the bed which is covered with shopping bags. I knocked on the door.

" Hey."

" Aww, Bomi unnie, you are home??? "

" Immm. I think you have a great time here."

" Yeah. Chorong unnie is so lovely. We had  great time while shopping."

" Really??? That's great. "

I said and I hit myself mentally as jealousy can be easily detected in my voice. The evil Naeun caught it and she smirked.

" Does Bomi unnie feel jealous???? "

She said while she a little pushed Chorong girl with her body. The later showed no expression but smiled.

" Yah, Naeun. Don't be talkative and go date with your girlfriend."

" You want to throw me out as soon as you are home???? That's so sad!!! "

She pretended but nevertheless she grabbed her bag and left the house after she said goodbye to Park Chorong and glared at me.

I closed the door and saw Chorong girl followed me.

" I bought dinner for us. Let's have it after you have shower."

" Yes??? "

I asked her again. She rolled her eyes and repeated.

" Are you deaf???? Don't you understand Hangul??? I said go shower then we will have dinner. Quick. I'm hungry!!! "

She said and I was covered with joy.

" You really tell me to have a dinner together??? Am I dreaming???? "

" Ahh, you are so talkative. Go shower now. N.O.W!!! "

" Yes. Yes."

She yelled at me and she entered back to her room. I waited till the door to her room closed and throw the fist into the air.

" Yeah!!! She tell me to have dinner together!!! "

I then remember that I should finish shower as soon as possible. I can't let her to be hungry as she has to wait for me.


Oh, finally, I can have a dinner while seeing her pretty face.

 

Chorong's POV

 

Today is so much fun. It has been many years I have fun. But this Naeun girl makes me laugh a lot.

At first, I was anooyed while she knocked on the door and said she was sent by Yoon Bomi. But she is different from those gangsters. She can be said as normal.

She said she is the girlfriend f Yoon Bomi's bestfriend as well as a lawyer of their company. I don't know the gangster like her has a company to run.

She suggested me to go shopping with her and we have a lot of fun there. We make sight seeing and bought when we find something pretty like ordinary girls. I am comfortable with her.

When we come back from shopping, I suddenly remember about Yoon Bomi. She cared me a lot these days. But it must because she was sorry for my brother.

" Ah, it's already six. Let's go home unnie. Bomi unnie will come back soon."

" Imm."

I answered and I looked outside the car window. We didn't cook at home. She always order something for food. So I decided to biy something for dinner.

" Naeun-na, can you stop at a restaurant. I want to buy dinner."

" For Bomi unnie??? "

" Imm. "

" Unnie, you know, Bomi unnie is really care for you. "

" What are you doing?? "

" She never treats someone like this beside me and Eunji. She worried for you a lot. "

" But this is because she is sorry for oppa."

" I don't think so."

Naeun said while she winked at me.

" Bomi unnie, is a person who doesn't easily sorry for her people. And she said you are so special to her."

" What?? "

" I can say this much. You will find out yourself later."

She said and I was confused. What is she trying to say.

But I tried to forget it and I bought the dinner before we came back home. When we arrived, she still didn't reach the home. I took Naeun to my room and we talked about random things when she knocked on the door and entered.

" Hey."

" Aww, Bomi unnie, you are home??? "

" Immm. I think you have a great time here."

" Yeah. Chorong unnie is so lovely. We had a great time while shopping."

" Really??? That's great. "

She said but something is wrong with her voice. Why are you caring her,Chorong?? And Naeun said to Yoon Bomi with a smirk on her face.

" Does Bomi unnie feel jealous???? "

She said while she a little pushed me with her body. Ummm??? Jealous?? To me??? Oh. Yoon Bomi is a weirdo. But it will be interesting if she is really jealous. Thus I showed no expression but just smile.

" Yah, Naeun. Don't be talkative and go date with your girlfriend."

" You want to throw me out as soon as you are home???? That's so sad!!! "

Naeun said and she grabbed her bags and walked out from the room after she said goodbye to me.

I sighed and got up from the bed as I have to tell Yoon Bomi that I had bought dinner for us. She sends Naeun to the door and she closed it. When she turned around, she seemed surprised as I was standing not far from her.

It is awakened to stand and stare each other so I have to talk to her quickly.

" I bought dinner for us. Let's have it after you have shower."

" Yes??? "

She asked me again. Ahhh, why she has to ask again like this. She is very stupid. So I rolled my eyes and repeated.

" Are you deaf???? Don't you understand Hangul??? I said go shower then we will have dinner. Quick. I'm hungry!!! "

I shouted to her face and she widened her eyes.

" You really tell me to have a dinner together??? Am I dreaming???? "

" Ahh, you are so talkative. Go shower now. N.O.W!!! "

" Yes. Yes."

I yelled at her and entered back to the room as I don't know what to do next. She is staring me with her round eyes and widely opened mouth. She looks so creepy.

I still want to know what she will do next so I pretend that I close the door and peek her from there. She looked at my room with stolen glances and then she threw her fist into the air.

" Yeah!!! She tell me to have dinner together!!! "

" Ahhh, really a pabo."

I whipered and watch how she skipped into the bathroom in a speed of light. Aww, that's so strange.

I thought the boss is a scary ugly woman who is around thirty but I was surprised when I found out that the boss is really a young small cute girl.

Umm??? Did I say cute???


Why did I say cute??? She is not cute. She is just a weirdo.


Yes. Yoon Bomi is really a strange weird gangster who is a Pabo.