He's back

If you were not here...............

Bomi's POV

 

" Unnie, where are you???? "

I come into the house and looking for my girl who is now disappearing.

" Unnie???? "

I shout her name but she is nowhere to be found.

" Unnie??? Aish, I am about to crazy!!! "

I murmured and look around ib the kitchen and in the dining room. But no unnie.

" Unnie. Chorong unnie!!! Huh? "

I saw something weird on the floor. I knelt down beside it and touch that reddish brown liquids.

" Blood??? "

I was so worried for unnie and suddenly I remember that she must be in her room. May be sleeping.

" Yes. She must be in her room."

I said and opened the door to her room.

" Unn- "

I was frightened. So frighten. Unnie is lying on the floor while blood are all covered her body.

There is a knife falling beside her.

" Unnie~ "

I said quietly and sit down beside her. No. No. This can't be.

" Unnie??? "

No response.

" Unnie!! "

I call her and touch her body. Ahhhh, why her body is so cold. It is cold like an ice. I was so frightened and hugged her body to share the warmth from my body.

" Unnie, Chorong unnie. I am here. Wake up."

I try to wake her up but her eyes never open. I don't know what to do. I only hug her tight and call her name again and again.

" Unnie. Wake up. Unnie. I am here now. Don't be afraid. Aww. I am here. I am here."

I try to kiss her lips which is red because of blood. I touch them and cold and salty touch is welcoming me. She is no longer response to my kiss.


" Unnie!! "


" Chorong unnie!!! "

No. Unnie can't die. Unnie can't die.

" UNNIE!!!!!! "

I shouted and something warm touch my face.

" Bomi-ya. Bomi-ya. Wae???? "

I can't think of anything. Tears are running down on my face and my whole body is covered with sweat.

" Unnie!! Choribg unnie!! She is- She is- "

I can't even speak. My voice is crack and I can feel that something is blocked in my throat. I inhale and exhale havily when someone pulls me to her embrace.

" Bomi-ya. Don't cry. I'm here. I'm here. I am not.gling anywhere. I am here."

I try to move away from her but when I realise the voice, I suddenly hug her back.

" Unnie. Chorong unnie. I am afraid. I am afraid. "

" Wae, Bbom-ah??? "

" Bad... Bad dream. In it, you... You... Unnie."

" Arasso. Arasso. Unnie understand. Don't cry. Ok?? I am not going anywhere and I am still here. So don't worry and stop crying please."

I move closer to her and hug her tightly. I was so afraid in the dream. I really thought that I have to lose Chorong unnie forever.

No. I can't let this happen. If Chorong unnie is not here, I can't live anymore for sure.

I cry silently on unnie's shoulder and fell asleep in her embrace. I finally felt something warm touch my forehead and my whole world become dark as I was fallen asleep.

 

The next morning...


I come to work with heavy heart. Last night dream kepps haunting me all the time. I told unnie not to go out for today. But I was still worried for unnie so I ask two of my men to guard the door of my apartment.

" Bomi-ya. I heard you send men to your house. What happened?? "

Eunji enters the office and she asks me while she sits down on the chair in front of me. I put my head on the table and answer weakly.

" Eunji-ya, I am so worried for unnie, now."

" Wae??? What happen to Chorong unnie??? "

" Nothing still happens. But I am thinking that sonething gonna happens soon. I know it from my sixth sense."

I said and Eunji holds onto my hand.

" Bomi-ya. Don't be so worry. This is still not happen. And we can always prevent from happening it. So tell me. What is the detail."

" No detail. But unnie said that she wants to attend the university and I have to agree it. "

" Immm. That looks like that she is giving chances to enemies."

" Yes. Exactly. But how can I tell her like this?? She will be uncomfortable and frightened when she finds out that she is surrounded by dangers."

" Yes. You are right. Ahh, Bomi-ya. I have something to say. About the cousin of Kris."

" Yes??? "

" Rumors say that he is coming from Japan."

" Japan?? Then we should ask Suho. He is also from Japan."

" Imm. I already informed him. He said he will ask his men in Japan to find out about that cousin."

" That's good."

* Phobe ringing *

" Unknown nunber "

I furrowed my eyebrows and look at the screen.

" Who?? "

" I don't know. How can a strangee knows my number??? "

" Answer it."

Eunji said and I nodded.

" Hello??? "

No word.

" Hello??? "

Still no word. I bacome angry and shouted.

" If you dob't say a word, I will hanging up."

" Wait, my old friend. Your temper still the same during this three years."

I widen my eyes in surprise. Is he?? I quickly activate the speaker so Wunji could also hear.

" Wae??? Don't you remember me, Yoon Bomi???? "

" Kris? When did you release?? "

" Not so long ago. But I become more stronger than before in the jail. These are all because of you. Thanks you, my old friend."

" Why do you call me??? "

" Can't I call you??? I want to greet you. That's all."

" Kris. I am not the Yoon Bomi in the past so don't disturb my works again."

" Don't disturb??? What do you mean??? You disturbed my works and sent me to jail three years agi and now you are telling me to leave you alone??? Isn't it selfish, Yoon Bomi??? "

" What do you want??? "

I ask and he laughed out loud.

" It will be the most precious thibg in your life, Bomi-ya. Ha ha. The on who is now together with you. Your girl."

" What!!! That's our problem. Why you want to touch her??? "

" Ha ha. Look at you. That's so pity. I never expect that you will that much afraid. ha ha. That's so funny "

" Kris. I am warning you. Don't lay a finger on her. I will never forgive you."

" Yoon Bomi. Yoon Bomi. It's my turn now. You can do nothing. Ha ha. Let's see how I play the game."

" Yah, Kris!!! "

" See ya."

" Yah."

I call him but he is hanging up already.

" Aish!!! "

* crack *

I throw the phone to the wall and sat down on the chair like a doll which is cut off its strings.

" Bomi-ya, calm down."

" How can I calm down???? He is going to harm unnie!!! "

" No. Chorobg unnie is still safe."

" But not anymore. You don't know what kind of person is Kris???? "

" Bomi-ya!!! "

" I know. I know. I know. I- "

" It's ok. We can find a solution."

Eunji said and she stands up to hug me. I hug her waist and close my eyes.

" Eunji-ya. I am so worried for her. I am so worried."

I murmur and she pads my head.

I am so afraid.

I am afraid that my nightmare will come true.


I have to do something for unnie.