Kim Suho

If you were not here...............

Bomi's POV

 

I was waiting for Chorong unnie to come out from her room. I have heard that Naeun and Chorong unnie went shopping this afternoon. So I have excited to see what she is going to wear.

For me??? Yeah. I'm not a kind of person who wants to wear dress. But Eunji suggested that dress makes me more beautiful so I decided to wear it.

Eunji helped me to choose a black dress which is simple and beautiful. But I don't understand why it has to be so tight. I feel my whole body will be explored as it is so tight.

*  Ring   Ring    Ring  *

" Yes, Mr. Kan??? "

" Boss, I have a news. Kris can be released during this year."

" Umm??? Yes. So? "

" I want to remind you, Boss. Please be careful with everything. He might target you again."

" Imm. I know. Thanks you."

" It's ok, Boss. I am - "

At that time, I heard the door to her room opened and turned around to see her. I didn't listen to what Mr.Kan was talking about when I saw an angel in front of me. She is wearing a whote dress that showed her curves. She is so gregorous.

I stared at her with wide mouth. She walked to me and stood right in front of me.

" Mr.Kan, thanks you to tell me. I will call back later."

I said and hang up the phone. I never shift my gaze from her as she is attrating me like a magnet. She is so beautiful. I don't want to take her to the party. I don't like everyone will stare at her beauty.

" Yah, go or not??? "

She asked and I rememberws to blink again. I grabbed the car key and stood up.

" Yes. Yes. We are going now."

" Immm."

I went out the door and waited her to come out. We went to the elevator and entered it. I was feeling happy and excited at the same time. Chorong unnie is coming with me to go to the party.

" My car is here."

I said to her while Ibopen the car door for her. She entered the car and I drove off to the party.

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

" Come on, baby. We have no time for stupid argument."

I said but Naeun seemed she didn't want to stop.

" What Eunji unnie???? You want to say it is stupid???? You mean I am stupid??? "

I sighed. Naeun is being childish again.

" Naeun-na, I am not saying like this. "

" no. no. I don't know."

Naeun said and she entered the bedroom. I followed her secretly and hugged her tight.

" Yah!!! Let me go!!! I don't want to talk to you."

" No. I won't."

" Eunji unnie!!! That's what I don't like from you."

Naeun shouted and my arms on her went weak.

" You what??? Don't like me??? "

I asked her in a sad tone. And she turned around to face me quickly.

" Unnie, I didn't mean like this. I mean- "

" I know, Naeun. I know."

I pretened to be sad and climbed onto the bed. Then I lied down there covering myself with a blanket.

" Eunji unnie, we have to go to the party."

" No. I will not go."

" Unnie, please don't do this. Bomi unnie will be angry."

" It is better to be angry by a friend than being not loved by the girlfriend."

" Who said I don't loved you??? "

She said and joined me on the bed. Yes. Part 1 of the plan success. But I continued to pretend.

" You just said that. You said you don't like me."

" I didn't say I don't like you. I am just telling about the manner I don't like. "

" ..... "

" Unnie. Sorry. I'm wrong."

She said. Her voice sounded like she was crying so I decided to call of the act. I felt guilty to make her cry.

" Naeun-na, it's ok."

" Unnie."

She said and she ran into my arms. I hugged her and she moved closer to me. I smiled while storking her hair. It is really nice to hold the one you love in your arms.

We stayed like this for a while before my phone rang.

* Bomi *

" Ohh, evil is calling. Hello?? "

" What hello??? Don't hello. Where are you??? "

" In the bed."

" Damn, Eunji. It's not the time to doing something with your girlfriend. Wear something and come here now."

" Ha ha. You are so jealous, right??? "

I said and kissed on Naeun's crown.

" Immmm~~ Eunji unnie~~ "

She said and her.voice seemed to enter the phone. Bomi on the other line freak out.

" Yah!!! "

" Ok. Bomi. We will be there soon."

I said and hang up before she can say anything. I smiled in victory and called Naeun.

" Naeun-na, get up. We still haven't change."

" That's all your false. If you don't make me angry, there is no need for us to fight."

" Ok.Ok. I'm sorry. Now please get up and let's change, princess."

" No. You have to make up with me first."

She said and I looked down at her who is now lying on my arm. She looked up and smiled at me. Oh, what a goddess.

I captured her lips between mine and gentle kiss her. It is all innocent and sweet until she responded with a rough style.

She climbed on me and trapped me between her arms while she was concentrating in kissing me. I tried to break the kiss but she changed her target to my neck.

" Naeun-na~ Party!! "

" Forget it!! "

She barely replied and I tilted me head to the other side so the she will find it easy to kiss me.

" Unnie, choose one. Me or Party??? "

She stops and ask me while she was playing with my hair. Ahhhh, enough of the teasing!!!

I flip over us and she was now lying under me. She stared into my eyes and put her arms around my neck.

" You know my answer already. "

" No. I don't."

" Then I will show you now."

I said and pressed my lips on hers again while my hands are skillfully ing her blouse.


Sorry Bomi. We can't be there in an hour.

 

 


Chorong's POV

 


" Aish~~ Jung Eunji!!! What is she thinking??? "

Yoon Bomi said while she is looking at her phone screen. I looked over her to the screen and saw that the later was hanging up on her.

Oh ho ho

" Why are you shouting??? We are in a party. "

I said and she bowed to me quickly.

" I'm sorry, unn... unnie."

She seemed she still finds difficult to say unnie. But I pretended that I don't know nothing.

" Do you want to have a drink??? "

" Imm, orange juice."

" Ok. Wait here."

She said to me and walked to get juice for me. I sighed as I was boring now. I think Naeun will come here so I agree to go here but I think she is busy with something.

I don't know how she is dating a gangster. I mean gangsters are usually scary, right?? But the ones I know are not that much scary. Especially Yoon Bomi. She is a total fool as far as I know.

" Miss, are you here alone??? "

I turned around and saw a man who is wearing a white suit. I noticed his extreme handsome face and gentleman style immediately.

" Ummmm... I... "

" I don't have a partner for tonight so can you be my partner??? "

" I... I don't... "

I don't know what to answer. He is so nicely asking me and I don't want to reject him. But what about Yoon Bomi?? I came here with her so I can't leave her like this.

He smiled warmly and said.

" Ahh, sorry. I was rude. We should introduce first. I'm Kim Suho. This party is mine. And you are?? "

" I'm Park Chorong."

" Nice to meet you."

He extends his hand and I took it.

" Which company are you from??? I think you are a daughter of a company."

He said but I don't know what to say.

" Unnie?? "

At thay time, Bomi who went to take the drinks comes back. She walks to me so quickly and stands between me and Suho.

" Awww, Bomi?? "

" Ahhh, Suho. I thought some guy wants to take my girl."

" Your girl??? "

" Ahhh, no. I mean.....my partner for tonight. Yes, partner."

" Ahhh, new assistant??? "

He asked and she looked at me. I looked back at her and she answered quietly.

" Friends."

" I don't know you have friends beside Eunji and Naeun-sshi."

Suho said and I felt sorry for her. She has no friends before??? She might be lonely. Suho looked at me and then he said to Bomi.

" Can I take your friend for a dance??? "

I checked her and she became nervous. She always rubs the back of her neck whenever she feels nervous. She forced a smile and nodded.

" Sure. Why not?? "

" Thanks you. Chorong-sshi? "

He gave his hand to me and I looked at her. She is looking away but I can tell she is not happy.

" Chorong-sshi?? "

" Ah, Yes."

I take his hand and we walked to the dance floor. I was dancing with him but I looked to her numerous times. She is at the bar now and drinking.

Why is she drinking??? I think I have to drive when we go back. We danced for another song and I decided to check on her.

" Where are you going, Chorong-sshi??? "

" I will go check to Bomi."

" Umm, but Eunji will take care of her."

" She will not be here now I guess. I'm going now."

I told him and walked to her. She was drinking anither shot. Ahh, she has been drunk.

" Enough. Don't drink too much."

I tried to remove the glass from her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

" Chorong unnie??? "

" Let's go now."

" Choring unnie. Aren't you dancing??? Go. Go. I will be waiting here."

She said while waving her hand. I sighed and pulled her off from the seat.

" Stand up. I can't carry you. "

" Ok. Okay."

She said and tried to control herself. I saw Suho looking at us but I just bowed to him. He smiled to me and bowed back. Hmmm, he is a nice guy. I wonder how he knows with the bad person like Yoon Bomi.

" Come on. Cone on."

I guided her to the car and she was about to enter the car. I stopped her.

" What are you doing?? Give me the key."

" It's ok. I still can drive."

" What drive?? Give me the key. I don't want to die yet."

I said and she gave me the car. I told her to enter the car and started the engine. She entered the car and leaned back on the seat. Aigoo, why she doesn't put on the seat belt.

I leaned over her and put on the seatbelt for her. She was closing her eyes and seemed didn't care. When I was about to move my side, she suddenly pulled me towards her.

" Ahhh~ "

I was surprised so I let out a low shout.

" Yah!!! What are you doing??? "

" Immm~~ "

She didn't answer but she still held me in her arms. Ahhh, how should I removed from her.

" Yoon Bomi, release me!!! "

"..."

" Yoon Bomi."

I said and she opened her eyes. I looked into them and she stared. Ummm?? That's not so good.

" Chorong unnie??? "

" Yes. And let me go so I can drive to home."

I said and she now realised what she was doing. She quickly removed her hands from me and I moved quickly back to my side.

" How... how I...?? "

" I helped you to put the seatbelt on and you suddenly pulled me. "

" Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to. I... Ahhhh... Unnie... I... I really~ "

" Arasso so shut up now. "

She didn't reply instead she nodded furiously. I want to laugh at the cute girl beside me but I put on the poker face and drove back to home.

All the way, I saw Yoon Bomi staring me at the corner of my eyes. I don't want to bully her so I just let her to stare.

 

This gangster is really weird

 

 

 

 

and cute.