He made it

If you were not here...............

Chorong's POV

 

I walked to and fro in front of the operation room. I was so nervous and also worried for Boni. What if she leaves me all of a sudden?? She takes the dagger I deserve. That should be me who is now in the room. Not her. All are my false.

Eunji and Naeun are sitting kn the seat and they are watching me.

" Unnie, please sit down."

" How can I??? Bomi is in danger and this is because of me. How can I calm down???? "

" Don't blame yourself unnie. "

" Yes. Bomi knows what she is doing. If you are the one who is now in the operation room, I am pretty sure that Bomi will be in worse condition. This is better now."

" Yes, unnie. And Bomi unnie will not want to see you like this. Come here."

Naeun stands up and she tries me to sit down beside them. At that time, the door open after the light green and the doctors came out. Eunji quickly stands up and ask the doctor.

" How is her condition, doctor?? "

" Don't worry. No internal organ is injuried. She is lucky."

" Thanks you, doctor."

" And she has been transfered to normal patients ward. You can go and check on her."

" Thanks you, doctor. Thanks you."

I said while I bow to him. I then hug Naeun and she pads my back.

" That's a relief, Unnie."

" Yes. I am so happy. "

* Phone ringing *

I was nearly to jump when Bomi's phone I was holding rang suddenly.

" Unknown caller "

I don't know what to do with the unknown phone so I just gave it to Eunji. She looked at me and then to the phone.

" I will go and answer the phone. Naeun-na, can you please take unnie to Bomi's room?? "

" Sure."

And Naeun took me to Bomi's room. I wonder who is the caller. But I guess it will be the person called Kris.

" Unnie, what are you doing??? Come in."

" Oh, yes."

I said and enter the room with Naeun.

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

I took the phone from Chorong unnie and I knew who the caller is before I answer it.

" Hello?? "

I walked down to the corner of the stairs and answer the phone. The other line went silent for a few seconds before I heard a loud laugh.

" Ha ha. I thought I called a wrong number. Oh, now I remember. You are Eunji, right??? It's been a long time Eunji-ya."

" Stop talking rubbishes. Tell me what do you want??? "

" Oh, why you are so angry too??? May be because of the little present I gave to you??? "

" Stop. Why do you want to fight again??? Everything is stable now. Don't want to mess up again."

I warned him and he laughed like he heard a joke.

" Yah, Eunji-ya. Don't you remember what your friend had done to me??? You think I can easily let her go??? Huh?? "

" But Kris. You have to pass me first before you want to touch Bomi."

I said and he was quiet.

" Eunji-ya, I know you are a very good friend for Yoon Bomi. But I know you are a clever and smart one, too."

I grabbed the phone tightly in my hand.

" If you want to get a better life than from this, I can definitely help you. You just have to leave that . This is lucky for her this time that she didn't die. But don't worry. Her life will be ended soon."

" Shut up!!!! Who do you think I am???? I will never leave my friend for money!!! "

I yelled out in the phone and he laughed like a fool.

" Yes. Yes. This is your choice. But I am welcome you everytime you want to join me. "

" Never. So stop dreaming."

I said and I was about to hang up when he calls me again.

" Ah, Eunji-ya. My next present will come in a few days. Don't worry. You are still safe. Ha ha ha."

He said and hang up on me.

" Damn!!! "

I angrily put the phone in the pocket. How dare he said me to come to him!!!

I will never leave my friend. Even there are no one on Bomi's side, I will stay with her till the end. We have been together for all these twenty years and I treasure the friendship love between us more than anything.

I will not betray Bomi.


I will have to stand by her till the end. And I know this end is coming soon.


I have to do something. Before I have to lose my friend.