Lost her

If you were not here...............

Eunji's POV

 

" Naeun-na, we must do something."

" Wae baby??? "

" Bomi. She is so stupid."

" What did she do this time??? "

She said while hugging me from behind. I am sitting on the floor and watching TV while Naeun is on the couch. I lean to her and she plays with my hair.

" Unnie, tell me."

" Imm. Bomi broke up with Chorong unnie."

" Wae?? Wae?? "

" This one is you should also know. We were an official gangsters three years ago. One day, we fought a battle with our greatest rival, Kris, and we could successfully send him to jail. And he released not long ago. "

" Aww, that's dangerous."

" Yes. He called her and told her that he would harm to the someone she treasures so Bomi thought that it will be Chorong unnie. And she tried to save her."

" But sending her away is the more wrong way."

" She didn't think like this. She wants to cover the existence of Chorong unnie beside her. "

" This is more risky??? "

" She sent men to guard her secretly. "

" But still dangerous. But what about Bomi unnie?? You said she can't live Chorong unnie."

" She is terrible than ever. She is always down and depressed."

" How long they are breaking up?? "

" A week already."

" A week ?? And you didn't tell me??? "

" Because I don't want you to worry."

I said and hold onto her hands. She leans forwards and rest onto my shoulder.

" But I want to share things with you. I want to be happy if you are happy. And I want to be sad if you are sad. I want to feel the same way as you."

" Awww, my Naeun Baby."

" I am serious here. I want to help you, too. What I can do??? "

" Immm, you can help one thing. I want to know about the cousin of Kris. Suho promised to help us but I know he don't have that much time. We have to make a move by ourself."

" Ok. I will start searching his facts."

" Aish, I am so worried for Bomi. This is not the time to sit in the house and missing Chorong unnie. She should make a plan to prevent Kris who is now ready for the next attack."

" Unnie, I have an idea."

" What idea??? "

I ask when she moved herself from me.

" What about we set them up together??? "

" Who and who??? "

" Aigooo. You become stupid like Bomi unnie. Obviously Chomi of course."

" But How??? "

" I have a plan. Listen unnie."

My face lit up when she said her plan.

" I hope this gonna works."

" Yes. I hope so."

" Why my Naeunie is so smart??? I'm the luckiest person to possess her!!! "

I said and turned to her. She understands me and leans forwards. I capture her lips and she closes her eyes.

And we share the feelings we have for each other.

 

 

 

Bomi's POV

 


" This room becomes so quiet after she left."

I said and look around the room while lying on the bed.

" Unnie, I hope you are ok."

I whispered. I thought I can't stay without her but I told myself that being separate while she is in safe is better than being together while she is in danger.

But I want to suffer the pain alone so I made her to hate me. I didn't tell her about Kris and me and the real reason of our break up because I definitely know that she will not leave me if she knows the truth.

* phone ringing *

" Hello?? "

" Boss, we are in trouble."

" What?? "

" Miss lost from us."

" What did you say??? "

I sat up on the bed and shouted to the phone.

" Sorry, Boss. When she comes out from her house, we follow her. But we lost her when she turns around the corner."

" That's even possible!!! How long you lost her??? "

" About thirty minutes ago."

" Why you say me now??? Find her. Take men as much as you need. I want her immediately."

" Yes, Boss. "

" Remember. You will not be  able to see the sun tomorrow if you don't find her."

" Y.. Yes. Boss."

He said and I hang up.

" Ahhhhhh. Damn!!! Stupid men!!! "

I walked around the room like a fool.

" No. No. No. Think something. Think something. I have to find her. I have to find her."

I murmured and then finally I decided to go and find her. I walk to the wall which is at the opposite of the bed and remove the picture on the wall.

" I have to put them out again."

I said and press on the button which is hide behind the painting.

The wall turns around and various kinds of weapons which are hanging on it appear.

I kept all these weapons here for almost three years and now I have to take them out again for unnie.

I choose a pistol and fill the magazine box with the bullets and a dagger.

And then I ran out of the apartment and directed first to her house. I decided to leave my car as I know it is more easy to find her on foot.

I ran along the road and search every single one on the road I saw. This is after nine at night so there are not so many people on the road.

" Unnie. Unnie. Please be safe."

I pray and continued to run towards her house. What if Kris took her??? I will have to go and find her no matter where she is. I will kill all of them who touch my unnie.

" Damn that traffic!!! "

I have to stop when the traffic light is green. The cars are passing by and I become impatient.

At that time, I feel soneone is staring me so I look at the other side of the road. And my world stops.


There she is.

Standing in front of me.

Staring me with unblinking eyes.

 

Chorong unnie.


She is right in front of me.

I stared back at her and I think there is only the two of us in the world.

While we are staring each other, the light red and people start to cross the road.

We still are staring at each other. And I start my first step without breaking the eye contact.

Unnie. I'm coming to you.