Where is she???

If you were not here...............

Chorong's POV


" Wow. That's a lovely day."

I said to myself as I looked outside of the apartment from the window in the room. This is the second day at that gangster's house.

Last night, I kicked her out to outside and I think she slept on the sofa. That's great. It will be more great if she was cold and uncomfortable on that bench.

( A/N : Believe me. Chorong is so childish here. )

I woke up so early in the morning as it was my habit tt get up early but I don't want to face that gangster girl so I stayed in bed and slept for the second time. When I woke up, it is already 10:30am.

I think she has already gone as there is no sound in the house so I decided to eat something. I have to eat atleast although how much I hate her to get energy to torture her.

I opened the door and went outside. But I peeked into the living room, making sure that she is not home. Clear!

I walked out from the room and entered the kitchen. I saw a box with coffee and bread on the table. I took the box and opened it.

There is a hand phone and a note in the box.

" Hmmm, that's an expensive model."

I said to myself and put it on the table. Then I took the note and opened to read it.

" Park Chorong??? Oh, she called me Park Chorong?? I think she is so much younger than me and she dare to call me by name??? "

I again read the note.

" Park Chorong, I made breakfast for us. But you didn't get up and I also have to go to company so I ate first and go. Please have it if you like it or not. "

I frowned by the gangster's words.

" What is she thinking??? Don't worry I will eat every three, no, four meals a day and lives healthy."

I said and continued her note.

" And use that phone. It contains my number. Call me if you need something. "

" Huh??? I call her??? No way. But I have to take it as a garget."

I then read the last part of the note.

" And there's no belongings of yours at my house. I left my card in the box. Take it and go shopping for yourself when my people arrive. Don't go out by yourself. Wait for my people till they reach. Yoon Bomi.  P.S: The door code is xxxxxx"

" What the hell!!! "

I threw the note angrily back on the table.

" She wants to order me like her black people??? No. I can't let her to take control of me. Wait."

I said to myself when I remembered something that contained in her note.

" Card??? "

I turned over thr box and a card dropped down on the table. I took and looked at it before I smirk like an evil.

" Ok. I will change everything myself from now on. Let's watch and see."

I then looked for something to wear in her house but most of them are white shirts and black skinny.

" How can a rich person like her has nothing pretty to wear."

I exclaimed and finally I decided to choose the only red and back shirt with black jean. Then I take the phone and card with me and left the house.

I found some money in the room on the tabke so I took them with me too. I called a taxi and went to the supermarket to buy super expensive clothes for me. As the card she gave me is the endless card, I can buy as much as I can.

I then entered into a beauty saloon. The hair designers ran towards me and they asked me.

" What do you want to do, miss??? "

" I want to change into new style."

" What kind of style?? "

" Totally opposite from current one."

" Arasso, miss. Come thins way, please."

I followed her and the change stage start. After about seven hours, all the works are done. I looked into the mirror and stared at the person who is not me anymore.

The image in the mirror has bangs and it looks more youthful. And the hair colour has changed to yellow brown one. With the clothes I am wearing now, no one will recgonize Park Chorong, who is just a loor delivery girl.

" Are you satisfied, miss??? "

" Yes. I like it."

" You are more beautiful than the old one."

" Thanks."

I then paid for it and left the shop. I checked the clock and it was already eight o'clock in the evening. Huh??? I then checked the phone and saw many missed calls and sms. I don't know about any of them as I made my phone silent.

And all are from Yoon Bomi???

If they are from Yoon Bomi, I will not answer even I know about them. At that time, a call entered and it was Yoon Bomi again. I looked at the phone and smirk.

" She looked like she is worried for me. But what should I do??? I don't want to answer your phone, gangster."

I let the phone to auto hang up and put it in the bag I just bought from the supermarket.

Then I decided to go back to house, well, I mean to her house and went out from the supermarket. I called a taxi and I went back to her apartment.

I went up to the floor and entered the passcode. I don't know she is at home or not but I don't care. I entered the door and there she is, standing in the middle of the living room with a phone in her hand.

When she heard the door opening sound, she turned around to me. Then she furrowed her eyebrows and she asked me.

" Who are you??? What are you doing in my house??? And how do you know the passcode??? "

I rolled my eyes as she asked something really stupid.

" Are you crazy??? You told me to stay here yesterday and you are asking me who I am now. Are you really a pabo?? "

" What!? "

She looked at me with wide eyes and she pointed at me as if she sees a ghost.

" You are Park Chorong??? "


Bomi's POV


I made the breakfast for us when I woke up. Aish, it is hard to sleep on the sofa. My back is a little hurt but it is ok as long as she is ok.

I prepared the table and went to wake her up. I slowly opened the door and it is not locked. Awww, she trusted me???

I thought by myself and slowly entered the room. She is soundly sleeping on the bed without covering herself with the blanket which is threw down to the floor. Ahhhh, cute.

I picked up the blanket and put it on her body. She moved more into the blanket and snuggled to the pillow. Ha ha. I am so envious of the pillow. I want to be that pillow now. It will be good if I could lie down there and hug her.

I went closer to her and tried to touch her silky black hair, but I don't want to wake her up so I removed my hand from her away and I left the room.

I checked the clock and it is time to go to company so I decided to eat the breakfast first. Then I write down a note for her and I drove my car to the company.

" Hey, Boss. Why you are late today??? "

" Hi, Mrs.Lee. I have some personal matters so- "

" It's ok. I've prepared for the meeting. Come this way."

She took me to the meeting room and we spent all three hours in the room. Finally, the meeting ends at eleven and I walked back to my office.

" Aish, that meeting is too long. I said Park Chorong that I will send my people to her. She might wait for me."

I then pressed the button and called my assistant.

" Come to my room now."

The assistant knockedbon the door and he entered the room.

" Yes, boss."

" Go to my house. And take the girl in the house to everywhere she wants to go. She is my fiencee so take care of her. I will not forgive you if something happens to her."

" Yes, boss. I know."

He bowed to me and went out from the room. I leaned on the chair and smiled while I remember her beautiful face. She will find difficulties to use my stuffs so I left my card to her so that she can buy everything she likes.

I worked for about an hour when my assistant ran back into the room.

" Boss. Boss. There's a problem!! "

" What happened??? "

" She is not in the house."

" What!!! "

" She is not in the house. I tried to call her many times but no one answer the door. So I decided to call you."

" Ok. I know."

I said to him and took out my phone quickly to call her.

Once.


Twice.


Thrice.

 

Countless times.


I call and call and call but she didn't pick up the phone. Where is she??? Did someone take her??? Or she is in some accidents???

I worried for her so I decided to check her by myself. I ran out of the company and drove off the car back to my apartment. When I reached to it, I entered the passcode and opened the door.

" Park Chorong!!! Park Chorong!!!  Park Chorong!!! "

I yelled and called her name but there is no reply. I searched for her in the house but she is not really in the house.

Where is she??? Did Kris' men took her??? No. No. This can't be.

" Yep. I should find her. I should find her."

I dialled to a number.

" yes, boss???"

" I need some men. No. No. I need all of the people I have. I need to find someone right now. I need to find her. I NEED TO FIND!!!  Send everyone in the gang."

I shouted to him and threw the phone to the sofa. Where are you, Park Chorong. Don't make me worried for you. Please be ok.

The time passes and she still had not come back yet. It's already nine and she showed no signs of her. I didn't know what to do so I walked around the house.

I have called her many times and I also send sms but she didn't answer a single one. I decided to call her again.

At the time, I heard someone pressing on the door lock so I ran to it. The door opened and someone I don't know enter with many bags in her hands.

I looked at her but I really don't know who she is. How does she knows the door code?? I furrowed my eyebrows and asked her.

" Who are you??? What are you doing in my house??? And how do you know the passcode??? "

She rolled her eyes to me. Huh?? I saw this kind of expression in somewhere. And she shouted me.

" Are you crazy??? You told me to stay here yesterday and you are asking me who I am now. Are you really a pabo?? "

" What!? "

I looked at me with wide eyes and I pointed at her as I recognise her voice.

" You are Park Chorong??? "

" Geez. What happened to you gangster??? Why don't you remember me?? Go and check your vision if you have time."

" But- But what did you do to yourself?? "

I asked her in surprise. She looks so different from this morning look. She looks more beautiful and more like a doll. A very cute living doll.

But she used the opposite tone that isn't suitable with her and answer me with a smirk.

" I don't want to be my old self anymore. So I changes. Don't you like it??? "

She asked and I widened my eyes. How should I answer?? How should I answer???

" Immm... ummmm... well... I- "

I stuttered and she smiled in victory. Aish, Yoon Bomi!!! Where is the brave Yoon Bomi who can shoot down the enemies in one blink??? Why I became a coward in front of this pretty girl????


" Ahh, I used some money from you to buy these things. "

" Yes. Yes. You can use. But I have one thing to tell you."

" What?? "

She asked as she looked at me with a raised eyebrows and the anger and worries in ny mind disapper all of a sudden.

" Ummm, you know, I am not a good person in the past so we have to care about the enemies who want to kill us. If you stay with me, I am worried they would make sonething bad to you. So it will be better if you take my people with you."

I try my best to talk her with the most soften tone of my life. I don't want to shout at her. She is too fragile to be shouted by me. I will go crazy because I don't know what to do if she shed a tear in front of me.

But she pouted and asked me.

" What??? You want to control me??? "

" No. No. I'm not controlling you. This is because I am worried for you. And please pick up the phone if I call you next time. I beg you."

I said and she looked at me with a naughty and playful smile on her face.

" Ok. I will think about it. Now, I am tired from all the shopping so I will go and rest. Don't come and call me again."

She said and she went into her room. But I called her again.

" Wait."

" What??? "

" Have you eaten your dinner??? I will go buy or order for you if you are - "

" No, it's ok. I've eaten it."

She said and she opened my room, well, now her room's door.

" Wait."

" What again??? "

She asked me again. This time, she looks she is annoyed by me.

" Ummmm, I want to say - "

" Be quick. I want to have a rest."

" I think this new style suits you."

I said in a shy and low tone. She said nothing but stared at me with blank expression. I became uneasy but I have to finish my words.

" Immm... I mean... Ummm... you are really.. beau... beau... beautiful."

" Thanks you."

She said in her monotone and entered the room. I looked at how she closed the door and smile in relief.

" It's a relief she is ok."

I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes while leaning my body and relax. I haven't eat anything since afternoon as I was so worried for her. But now, I don't want to eat again as I am full with the happiness that she is ok.


Ahhhh, naughty girl. She makes me worried today. I haven't feel this kind of worry in my life before.

But I have to do something for her safety tomorrow. I can't handle this kind of worry again. If I have to, I know my heart will be explored. So I have to send some bodybuard to her.


I can't let my beautiful living doll to be hurt by any reason. I will make sure she is ok.

Because I realised today that she became my life. If she is not here, I will be not here, too.