First try

If you were not here...............

Bomi's POV

 

" You are so out of date Bomi."

" Umm?? Me??? No. I'm not."

" Yes, you are. Look at yourself. Where is the style??? Where is the fashion??? "

" That's needed??? "

" No for a gangster. But Yes for a girl."

Eunji said while she walked around me as she is examining my whole body.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

" What do you mean?? What should I do??? "

" Change everything to match with your girl."

" What?? "

I widened my eyes. But Eunji seemed she was serious. She looked at me with her deep serious gaze.

We are now in my office and talked about our rival company while she suddenly pulled out the topic about me being out of date.

And she continued her lecture about how to get a girl.

" Bomi-ya, what about taking your girl to the party tomorrow??? "

" Oh, it's a good idea. "

" Ok. I have an idea. Come on. Get up."

" What?? "

" Come on"

She pulled me out of the room and dragged to her car. Then she took me to a supermarket.

" What are we going to do here??? "

" I've said. To change tour style."

" Yah, Eunji~~~ "

" This way."

She ignored me and pulled ne insode a beauty saloon. She told the hairdresser about many things and they dud everythibg they want to my hair.

" Oh, Bomi. You looked so different."

Eunji muttered when she looked at me with surprising eyes. Umm??? Am I that changed???

" Look at the mirror, chin-gu.'

She told and I turned to see myself in the mirror.

 

Wow

 


That's all I can say. They dyed my hair from black to light golden brown, straight to big wavy. I looked more feminine.
And more beautiful??

" Bomi-ya, do you like it??? "

" Yeah. But is it weird?? "

" No. No. Absolutely not. I bet even Naeun will envy you."

Eunji said while she gave two thumbs up to me. I smiled awakenly to her as I am still not use to the new hairstyle.

When we are finished in the beauty saloon, she took me to the clothes shop and choose several clothes for me.

" That's enough for a week. "

" But Eunji-ya, how can I wear these??? They are too feminine. I don't like."

" Don't worry. You look more cute and pretty when tou wear these clothes. Believe me."

She said while winking to me. I breathe out heavily as I realised that I will never understand how much 2eun can be crazy.

And when we came back from there, it was already about six. Oh, time flew quickly and it is finally to go home   * celebrating in the mind *

" Eunji-ya, there is one thing I want to ask you."

" Immm?? "

" I don't know what to say when I face her. I lost all the words I have to say when she looks at me with her feelingless stare. I don't know why Park Chorong has this effect on me."

" That is!!! That is!!! "

" Umm?? What?? "

I jumped in surprise when she suddenly shouted. Aish, so hyper as always.

" What!!! "

" Bomi-ya, I know why she dislikes you. You have no manner at all."

" Yes?? "

" She is older than us, right?? "

" I think so."

" Try to call her unnie."

" Unnie?? No. I don't want to. I never call someone like this."

" But Bomi-ya, you can't even do this for the one you love??? "

She asked and I looked at her. She smiled and told me.

" When I started dating with Naeun, she forced me to call her Naeun baby. Think, Bomi-ya. How can I call her like this easily??? But I tried to change myself to be a matchable partner to her. I love her so I will do everything for her."

She said and I smiled too. Eunji is so lovely. She is the best person to choose. I nodded to her.

" Fine. I will try to call her unnie."

" That's my Bomi."

She said to me. When we reached back to company, I get out from her car and went to my car. She shouted to ask me.

" Bomi-ya, will you go back to home now?? "

" Yeah."

" Then buy flower for her. This will help you."

" Ok."

" Good luck, chin-gu."

She shouted and I waved goodbye at her. Eunji always can give me very good advices. That's an honour to have a friend like her.

I entered the car and drove off back to my house. I stopped at a flowershop and entered it. The woman greeted me with a warm smile.

" Hello, beautiful lady, what do you want?? "

" Umm, I want beautiful flowers. Ummm, flowers, yeah."

" For who?? "

" For... for my girlfriend."

I dared to use the word 'girlfriend'. That feels so good to say like this. That's make so right to say her like this.

The woman showed me various kinds of flowers and I don't know what to choose now. So finally I decided to biy a red rose only.

" Please give me a card."

" Yes, miss."

She carefully and beautifully wrapped the flower and handed me. That's so pretty.

I thanked to her and paid for it. Then I went back to my house. I can't wait to see her pretty face again. She became more friendly to me these days. I mean she didn't still talk to me that much but she started have her breakfast and dinner with me since last week. That's a step closer, right???

 


Chorong's POV

 

I was boring in the house. Yoon Bomi is always out to the company all day and I was left alone. If I want to go out, I have to call Naeun and go out together with her. But I don't want to bother her all the time, so I decided to stay at home.

It has been three weeks I stay with Yoon Bomi and I think I became comfortable with her day by day. That's not a good sign.

I supported to be hate her but I think it will become the opposite. She was too nice to me and she obeyed my words. I can't find the reason to continue to hate her except she was the cause of my brother's death.

At that time, the door opened and someone entered the house.

OMG!!!


Don't tell me this is Yoon Bomi.


She is changed!!! She is so beautiful in her new look.


I stared at her and she became uncomfortable under my stare. So she stuttered.

" Wha... What... What are you looki... looking... a.. at??? "

" Nothing."

I said while trying myself tohide the surprise look on my face. She then walked into the bathroom.

" What's wrong with her??? "

I said to myself while I noticed her weird action. She hide something in her back and checked me secretly. She looks nervous, too.

" Is she about to harm me??? "

I thought and fear takes place in me. But I think she is not that kind of person. She seemed nice these days. But I can't say definitely about a total stranger.

* CLICK *

I heard the closed sound of the lock that seemed to be my door. I furrowed as I wondered what she has to enter my room.

I waited for a minute and I then tiptoed to the room to find out what she had done.

I checked towards the bathroom and I heard the water splashing. Ok. She is now showering. I can go check.

I quietly opened the door and entered the room. There is nothing strange. Wait. What is it???

I walked to the bed and there is a single red rose with a card. From Yoon Bomi???

I picked up the rose and smiled. Huh??? She wants to give me flower???

I opened the card and read the content.

" Don't think me wrong. I have no bad thoughts. I just want to give this flower. And please come to a party with me tomorrow if you have time. Ok??? "

I blink as I have to progress her words. She wants to take me to a party??? Ahh, why I have to go with a gangster??? But she seemed she really wants to take me?? Ha ha. Bully time.

I smiled evily and went out to the living room again with the rose she gave to me and waited for her to come out from shower.

 

 

Bomi's POV

 

Eunji adviced me to gave her flower but I have no courage to give personally. So I secretly entered her room and placed the rose on her bed. I hoped she will find it and agreed to go with me.

I stayed in the shower for a little longer as I want to relax the tiredness I had today. Then I changed into the new pajamas that Eunji bought for me today and went outside.

I was surprised when I saw Chorong girl sitting in the living room with the rose I gave to her in her hand. Aish, she will definitely throw me with questions.

" What is it??? "

She asked me with a cold tone. Umm?? She doesn't like it??? But Eunji said flowers make people touched.

" That... that... that is.. that is flower..."

I stuttered again. Why I always became weak in front of her??? She raised her eyebrow.

" I know this is a flower. I am not a fool like you. I mean what do you mean??? "

" I... I left.. left a... no...note."

" Why don't you tell me by yourself?? Hmmm?? "

She asked as she stood up from the couch and walked towards me. No. No. Don't come near to me. No.

But she reduced the distance between us and now we are standing face to face about six or less inches between us.

" You... you... you already know...it... "

" But I still want to hear from you."

She said while she played with the patels on my face. I stoped breathing for a moment.

" Hmmm??? Don't you tell me??? "

She said and I woke up from the spell she just made on me. I cleared my throat in unease and tried to shift the gaze from her. Ahhhhh, why she is so inresistable???


" Ummmm... you want to... go... go to... a party... with... with me...unn...unn...unnie??? "

I said and she freezes for a few seconds. Then she looked at me with some unreadable stare.

" What did you call me?? "

" Unn... unn... unnie? "

" huh? ha ha "

She was amused by me and she laughed really hard like she was just heard the funniest joke in the world.


" Unnie??? You call me unnie??? Ahh, that's so funny!!! "

She said and I didn't dare to look at her. She moved closer to me and I stepped backwards. She smiled in victory.

Ahhhhh, she is making me crazy!!!!

" Yoon Bomi, do you want me to go with you??? "

" Yes."

" And do you expect me to go with you??? "

" No."

I answered truely. Yes. I didn't expect she will accept this request. She playfully smirk and tilted her head to one side. Why she is so cute???? So pretty!!!

" Then why you ask me??? "

" I... I... I hope you will agree, unnie. I... I..."

I don't know how to explain. She is controlling my whole body so I can't think of anything. She nodded and then pushed me a little.

" Fine. I agree to go."

" Yes??? "

" Yah!!! Why you always have to ask me again??? "

" Sor... Sor... Sorry."

" I will go with you so tell me the time when the party starts. I am going to the room now."

She said and left me at that spot.  When she reached to the door, she turned around and showed me the rose.

" And don't put things secretly next time. Give me directly. And thanks you for it. It's beautiful."

She said and the edges of my mouth went upwards and a grin appeared on my face.

She entered the riom amd about to close the door but she stopped.

" Ahhh. And this new hairstyle... That's suit you. Not much gangster like and more feminine."

She then closed the door. What did she say??? She say she likes my new look???

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 


I might die due to excitement.

 

Park Chorong, no, I mean Chorong unnie, agreed to go to the party with me and she liked my hairstyle.

 


I can die from happiness tonight.