Final part III

If you were not here...............

Time   :   Evening 5:00pm

 


Chorong's POV

 


I was tied at a chair and some guys are walking around me. I don't remember how I get there. The only one I know is that Suho pulled me to his car and he put a handkerchief on me. And when I wake up, I was here and tied.


This must be some old building. The walls are dark and wet. And it is very cold here. I tried to move my hands but they are tied tightly to with thr rope.

I looked around the place. There are only six guys here. One is sitting on the chair at the corner and he is playing with the gun in his hand. I remembered that he is the one called Kris.

Beside him is the evil who has been wearing thr mask of a prince all the time, Kim Suho. Anf the four guys who are carrying sticks in their hands are waiting by the door.

I hope Bomi will not come and find me. I know she can't fight with all of them. They are big guys and she is only a small little girl. It will be the best for her if she didn't come to me.

At that time, I heard a car driving crazily to here and it stops right in front of here. I prayed to the god that it will not be Bomi but she came out from the car.

With flaming eyes.

No. Bomi-ya.


" Kris!!! I am here."

She shouted and I thought I was about to die because of worried for her.

" Oh, Bomi-ya. It's been a long time. Huh??? Now, we can meet finally."

He said while he is standing up from his chair.

" Why do you want to touch unnie??? This is only between me and you. Don't pull her into it."

He laughed out loud.

" Yoon Bomi. Yoon Bomi. You are too lovely. Run to here without weapons just to save your girl. Yah, miss. You choose a right person for you."

He siad and Bomi glared at him.

" Release unnie."

" What??? "

" Release unnie. Now!!! "

" Arasso. Arasso. Suho-ya. Release her."

He said and Suho walked ti me while undoing the knot. When I was released, I ran towards Bomi and she welcome me to her arms.

" Bomi-ya."

" Unnie, are you ok??? '

" Yes."

" Thanks god."

" Enough of the drama. Let's continue our business."

He said and her eyes are glaring to him.

" Suho???? "

" Yes. You don't think he will be my cousin, right??? "

" How you can- "

" I told him to help you and on the other hand, we built a rival company and penetrate your company. If you give me about five more days, I will successfully kick you out from your company."

" You. I thought you were a good friend."

" Sorry, Bomi-ya. But it is fun to play with you."

He said while smirking like a bad guy. Unlike his usual handsome face.

" Bomi-ya, we have to finish our business. So it is better for you to send your girlfriend away. "

He said and she turns towards me. Her mood changed suddenly when she looks at me. She cups my face in her palms and said softly.

" Unnie, please go away. I don't want you to be hurt."

" No. Bomi-ya. They will kill you."

" It's ok. I will be fine. Go for me please."

" But- "

" Please, unnie."

She said and I have to agree with her.

" Please take care."

" Immm. Don't worry."

She said and I moved back to the car. I hide behind it and Kris signaled his men. The four men surrounded her and they stsrted hitting her with the sticks in their hands.

That battle is not matched. Four men against a girl. However Bomi can still fight, she is not matched with that men. So she is now lying on the ground and her whole body is covered with blood.

" No. Please stop. Stop hitting her!!! Please!!! "

I tried to shout but they didn't care. no. Bomi-ya. No. No.

" Stop!!! "

At that time, the man called Kris said and the men around her back off.

" Bomi-ya. How is it??? Nice??? "

He said and kicked her in the stomach. I can't help her and just watched and crying there. He then smirked and kick her again and again.

" Stop!!! Stop, please. "

I shouted but he didn't listen to me.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. You know that the revenge is always sweet. "

At that time, we heard the cars coming sound and he was surprised.

" What!!! Did you take your people Yoon Bomi??? You dared to reject my words. Yah!!! Go to the door and stop them."

" Yes. Boss."

The men including Suho ran out and there is only left of Kris and Bomi. He pull her up and lean back on the legs of the chair. And he walked backwards to a far.

And then he put out his gun and aimed at her. What is he doing????

I was watching with wide eyes. He then smirked and about to shoot down her.

No!!!!!

 

I thought for a tenth of a second and ran to there with all my strength.


" Bomi-ya!!!!! "


* Bang *

 

I jumped in front of her and take the bullet for her.

" Ahhh."

I felt something enters my body and fell onto her.

" Un... unnie..."

" Bomi-ya. Ok??? "

" Unnie!! Unnie!! "

" It's a relief you are ok now."

I said but at that time, I saw Kris aimed at his gun again to us.


* Bang   Bang *

I heard two shots and he fell down onto the ground. And I know someone is here to save us.

 

 


Bomi's POV

 

" Bomi-ya!!!!! "


* Bang *

 

I closed my eyes as I was expecting the bullet that will penetrate my heart  but nothing happens.

" Ahhh."

I heard someone's voice and fell somthing on me. I opened my eyes and look at who is it?? I was frozed when I realised that it is unnie.


No. How???

" Un... unnie..."

" Bomi-ya. Ok??? "


She asks me with a weak tone and I was sure now. She takes the bullet for me like her brother did. No unnie. No. Please don't leave me like him.

" Unnie!! Unnie!! "

I call her and she smiled at me.

" It's a relief you are ok now."

*  Bang  Bang  *

I heard another two shots and saw that Kris is knelt down on the ground while the gun in his hand dropped. But I can't give a f*** to him. Unnie . Unnie is more important.

I saw many people enter here but I can't check out who are my friends or enemies. I csrried unnie in my hand and tried to get up.

" Unnie. Let's go to hospital."

I said and carried her to the car. I saw many police entering the place. I put unnie in the car and I jumped into another side.

" Unnie... You will be ok soon."

I called her and speak her as she is weak now already. I can't let her pass out. I am afraid what if she will not wake up anymore.

" Bomi-ya!!! "

I thought I heard Eunji's voice but I started the engine and drove off.

" Bomi-ya, where are we going??? "

" To the hospital. Unnie. Please wait for a moment. I will drive as fast as I can."

I said while I was trying my best not to cry.

" Unnie. Unnie. Can you hear me???? "

I said and held her hand. I saw many blood ozzing out from her chest. Please god. Please save unnie.

" Unnie, you can't die. You can't. So please open your eyes and look at me."

I drive with a great speed and called her. She opened her eyes and turned towards me.

" Bomi-ya. I don't think I can stay with you anymore."

" What are you talking about unnie??? You can't die!!! You can't die!!! I will take you to the hospital. The doctors will help us."

" Bomi-ya. I know I can't. And I have to say you."

" Unnie. Don't talk too much. You will lose your energies quickly."

" Bomi-ya. Bomi-ya. I love to call your name."

She said while she tries to smile. Unnie, please. Don't leave me.


* Car brake *

I stop the car beside the road and call her.

" Unnie, believe me. Everything will be ok. Don't say that kind of things."

" No, Bomi-ya. I have to tell you something. I once said that the six months I have to stay with you will be hell for me. But it is not true."

She said and I saw some blood coming out from . I cried silently but have to bite my lip hard to prevent any sound.

" This six months together with you is like a fairy tales. I can have many love from you. Bomi-ya, thanks you for loving me."

" Unnie. Don't say please. Please stop."

I beg her but she continued.

" If there is another life, I want to meet with you again."

She said and smile. I put out the box in my pocket and showed her.

" Unnie, I have bought this rings for us. See. Aren't they beautiful??? "

" Yes. They are."

" Do you want me to put it on for you??? "

I cried and ask her. This is not the plan I have made. This is too hurt for me.

" I am glad."

She said and I put on the ring on her hand. She smile weakly and said softly. It is so low that I can't hear well now.

" Bomi-ya. I'm sorry as I can't put this on for you."

" It's ok. I will wear myself. "

" Let me see."

She said and I hold onto her hand. She looks at the couple rings and closed her eyes.

" Bomi-ya, I want to sleep."

" No. Unnie. Please. Don't fall asleep. Unnie!!! "

" I love you, Bomi-ya."

She said and I can't stop my tears now. At that time, the hand in my palm falls onto her thigh.

" Unnie??? "

I call her.


No response.

 

" Unnie!!!!! "


I moved her body and called her again but she is still silent.

" Chorong unnie!!! Park Chorong!!!! You can't leave me like that!!! "

I said and cried my heart out. My chorong unnie. Unnie.


" Please don't leave me, unnie. Please!!!! "

I said and call her again and again although I know she will not answer me anymore.


" UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "


I shouted and cried. No. This is not the time like this. I can't live without unnie. Unnie. Wait for me.


I inhaled and started the engine again. I turned around the car and drove to the highway.


I breathe in and out in a rapid motion while tears are running down on my face. I glanced to my side and unnie is sitting beside me like always. It will be the best if she is sleeping.


I increased the speed and drove faster and faster. When I reached the highway road, I saw a big truck coming to us.

 


I smile.

 


I put off the seatbelt and pressed on the lever.

 

 

 


And I turned to unnie. She is so beautiful.


" Unnie."


I said and I moved myself closer to her. She is really a sleeping beauty.

" You know. This six months together with you is the best and happiest time in my life. I love you, too, unnie. More than myself. More than anything else."

I pressed my lips on her dry, cold and bloody ones and kiss her as s final. She is no longer returning my kiss. Don't worry unnie. I am coming to you.

 

* Car horn *


I pulled her towards me and hug her tight. Her body is cold already. Unnie doesn't like to be cold. I have to warm her.

I move closer to her and close my eyes. Unnie. She is the only inspiration I am living in my life. I can't live without her.

 


* Car horn *

 

I can feel the light from the car on my face. I snuggle to unnie and prepared for my last trip.

 

I inhaled and counted.

 

 

One

 

 

 

Two

 

 

 

Three

 

 


*  BANG  *