Forever

If you were not here...............

Chorong's POV

 

Hmmmm. So warm.


I move closer to the blanket that is wrapping around me. Why it has to be so warm than the other days????

I move closer and the blanket tighten arpund me.

umm???

Is this blanket alive???

I open my eyes and saw a hand is hugging me from behind.

Blink


Blink

Ah, I remember.

We kissed last night and came back home late. I offered her to sleep with me and she agreed. That's why she ended up here.

I cover my face with my palm as I was embrassed. Oh, we kissed!!! That's so embrassing. How can I see her without a red face???

I try to move away from her but she is more strong than I. So I can't.

" Bomi-ya. Bomi-ya. Wake up. You have work."

I said and she pulls me back to her.

" Wait a minute, unnie. It's so warm."

" But you have work to go."

" Forget it."

" Yah!!! Then I will not let you to sleep in my room again."

" What??? "

She said while sitting up on the bed.

" What happen, Yoon?? "

" You mean I can still sleep with you tonight??? "

Damn Chorong. What you have said???

" Umm... That is... Yes...I mean it is cold outside and I don't want you to catch a cold so it is ok if you want to sleep here."

" Thanks you."

She said and she bent down to hug me. I hug her back but slap her .

" Unnie!!! "

" What?? You know? You have been touching me as you like these days."

" Yes?? Really?? Ooh. Sorry. I don't know you don't like this. I will not do it again if it is uncomfortabke for you."

She said and tries to move away. But I don't let her go.

" I'm just kidding."

" Unnie. I think tou are really mad. Aish. I think I am about to crazy because of frightened."

She said and I rubbed the spot the I slap earlier.

" Sorry. You are so cute so I can't control myself. I want to tease you everytime."

" Imm. It's ok as long as you are happy."

She says and leans her whole body on me. She then continue whiel snuggles to my neck.

" Where will you go today?? "

" I don't know. But I want to do one thing."

" Tell me."

I pause and think for a while if I should say her or not.

" Actually, I want to do one thing since I was young."

" What is it??? "

" I want to go to the university."

" University??? "

" Imm. I want to learn about photography. That's my dream."

" That's great. Go. I will support you."

" Really??? "

" Yes. This is the dream I had when I was a little girl. Although I can't fullfill it, you can do it for both of us."

" Thanks you for letting me. I thpught you will laugh at me or not let me do it."

" Why would I??? I am fine with everything that will make you happy. But I have to ask you two things."

" Tell me?? "

" One. Take one of the men from the gang with you. It is dangerous to go out alone."

" But Bomi-ya- "

" Unnie, please. I'm worried for you. If you will go alone, I cannot work well because I am worrying you."

I sigh as I understand her. The life she has been staying is so full of worries and cares. If somthing wrong, they have to pay with their lives. How can she let me go alone???

" Ok. I agree. What is the second??? "

" Hee hee. The second is... "

" Immm."

" Promise me that you will nof mad at me."

" Ok. I won't."

" I want you to - "

" Yes?? Yes?? Tell me quickly. I become impatient."

She bevomes nervous all of a sudden.

" Unnie, I... I want you to kiss me."

" Yes?? "

I hide my blushing face from her. She is too hanging down her head but explains to me.

" Actually, I have benn envious to Eunji all these years after she found Naeun. I also want to have a love life like hers. When I met you, my whole world becomes changed. "

" You changed me a lot. I become a love fool because of you. I want to show you how much I love you but I didn't dare to start a move."

" Unnie, can you let me to kiss you everytime I want???? "

" Bo-ya??? What kind of question is it??? "

I said while hiding my face in her chest. But she doesn't give up and ask again.

" Hmm unnie??? Can I?? Can I??? "

" Of course, you can. If I don't let you, what kind of girlfriend I am??? You are very good to me and I did nothing for you."

" Don't say like this unnie. Choosing me is the greatest gift that you have ever done for me."

She said and hugged me more tight. I stay in her arms for a few more minutes and then we both decide to get up.

When she is at the door and go to the work, she turns around me.

" Can I have my kiss now??? "

" Come here."

I said and she bent down to me. I pulled her and peck her.

" Go now."

" Yes."

She said and leaves the house. I am about to close the door when she enters back and kiss me suddenly leaving me breatheless.

" That's better. Now I m really going. Love you, unnie."

" Love you, too."

I said and she smiles widely. Then she really goes this time. I close the door and prepare to go to the university for the next term I can attend. I don't think I'm too old to learn again.

After I have done, I take a bus and go to the university. I have to go to and fro in the university for the enrollment.

When I done with everything, it is already noon. I walk out from the school compound and decide to call to Bomi.

" Hello Bbom-ah, what are you doing??? "

" Oh, I am about to have the lunch. "

" Ahh, I am done in enrollment. I am about to go back hone."

" Really?? Do you need any ride?? "

" No. It's ok. I will take the bus."

" Imm. Don't forget to eat your lunch."

" I know. I want to tell you that. I am hanging up."

" Wait unnie. Where is my I love you?? "

" Yes??? "

" Awwww. You have to say I love you before you hang up. I always see it in the movies."

" What??? Fine. Fine. I love you. Satisfied??? "

" Yes. Very."

" Imm. Then see you at home."

" See you, unnie."

Then I hang up the phone and walk to the bus-stop. When I am waiting for the bus to come, a car reaches and stops in front of me.

I am curious and look at that car. At that time, the door open and a gentle man comes out from the car.

" Chorong-sshi."

" Oh, Suho-sshi."

I bow at the young man who bows to me.

" What are you doing here alone??? "

" I am waiting for the bus."

" Ah, umm. I would like to ask you if you have some time."

" Yes? "

" Umm, I want to treat you a coffee if you have time."

How should I tell him?? Bomi said that he is a good friend of hers so I have to treat him well. So I decide to follow him.

" Yes. I have time."

He smiles as he is happy with my answer.

" Get on the car, please. I know a good place."

He said and open the car door for me. I bow to me and enter his car. The ride is quiet as I don't want to talk to him that much. According to Bomi, I know he might be interested in me. So I felt sonehow uncomfortable with him.

" Chorong-sshi, you are so quiet."

" Yes."

" I like this type of girls."

He said while smiling to me. i smile back and lean on the door. Aww.

And when we arrive at the coffee shop, he takes me to a table and we sit there for about an hour. He asks me about my life but I only answer with one sentence so he finds it difficult to talk with me.

" Suho-sshi, I have to go home."

" Ahh. Yes. Sorry. I have forcing you to stay with me."

" It's ok. It is fun to talk with you."

" I am glad that you don't feel I am annoying."

He said and I stand up. I bow to him and say goodbye to him.

" Then I'm going."

" Wait. I will send you home."

" No. It's ok. You have your work to go. I will just take the taxi. Bye."

He sighs as he understands what I mean.

" I have to listen what you decide. But can I have a chance to meet you next time??? "

" You can."

" Ok. So I'm looking forward to meet you. I am sure I can make you fall for me one day."

He said but I just bow at him and come out from the shop.

Huh!!! It is hard to stay under the gaze of someone. But strange. I don't feel any uncomfortable under Bomi's eyes.

I walk to the bus-stop and I am lucky enough to catch the bus. I come back home after this, dreaming about what I should do with Bomi tonight.


I hope our happy love will last forever.